Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Oct 11, 2019, 05:43 PM   #181
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
ThirdEye
goodnight sweet prince

ThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Will there be a preload on R* launcher? 150gb is nutty
ThirdEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12, 2019, 01:35 AM   #182
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdEye View Post
Will there be a preload on R* launcher? 150gb is nutty
I hope so too. Gears 4 was a large d/l for pc too.

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12, 2019, 10:32 AM   #183
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I down pumped Rockstar launcher but that gay doesn’t show me any pre purchase crap for RDR2. What gives?
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Oct 12, 2019, 11:43 AM   #184
alitayyab
EGS is the future

alitayyab knows why the caged bird singsalitayyab knows why the caged bird singsalitayyab knows why the caged bird singsalitayyab knows why the caged bird singsalitayyab knows why the caged bird singsalitayyab knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
I down pumped Rockstar launcher but that gay doesn’t show me any pre purchase crap for RDR2. What gives?
Not available in our region... yet... (via R* launcher)
Ali#1317
ali_tayyab
Game Endings
Core i7-9700K @5.0GHz + Noctua NH-D15S || Asus Z390-H || 16 GB RAM || Zotac GTX 1080Ti Amp Extreme Core Ed || Antec HCP-1000 PSU || Corsair AIR 540
Core i5-6700K || AsRock H110M-itx || 16 GB RAM || Integrated Audio/Video || Corsair CX430 || Cooler Master Elite 120
alitayyab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13, 2019, 05:33 PM   #185
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Preordered when I wasn't going to do so! Dam you Rockstar! (Already played through on Xboner X) Did the same with GTA V but feel I get more out of the PC versions of the game as I do play the Online stuff from time to time.
Nascar24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13, 2019, 10:39 PM   #186
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

So the pc will feature new guns, horses, gang hideouts, and other accoutrements. . Unfortunately with the exception of Bully, I already own the other titles associated with 2 free games via R* launcher.

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.
Old Oct 14, 2019, 12:51 PM   #187
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeoncrawler View Post
So the pc will feature new guns, horses, gang hideouts, and other accoutrements. . Unfortunately with the exception of Bully, I already own the other titles associated with 2 free games via R* launcher.
Same. I'm waiting for Steam Release. A month won't kill me.
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17, 2019, 11:10 AM   #188
clerick
tfw

clerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwards

clerick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17, 2019, 11:55 AM   #189
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Noice!
Old Oct 17, 2019, 04:09 PM   #190
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundance Kid V2 View Post
Noice!
It does look amazing but I'm not sure this is my kind of game.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17, 2019, 05:22 PM   #191
Nascar24

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Sorry gays, I just popped an Xboner
Old Oct 17, 2019, 05:27 PM   #192
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Those delicious frames. The frames in Saint Denis were unbearable on the consoles.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17, 2019, 06:44 PM   #193
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Hopefully when I actually start this, it'll be fully patched.
Old Oct 17, 2019, 08:50 PM   #194
Brainstew
The Nameless One

Brainstew can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyBrainstew can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Old Oct 18, 2019, 12:42 AM   #195
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Lets just hope this doesn't have crashing issues like gtav is experiencing right now?

Quote:
Old Oct 18, 2019, 12:53 AM   #196
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

These gays didn't open this shizzle ma nizzle in my country. Dafuq!
Old Oct 18, 2019, 12:00 PM   #197
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
It does look amazing but I'm not sure this is my kind of game.
Yea... Im waiting for reviews on pc first. I got so many games backlogged... i will never get to RDR2
Old Oct 18, 2019, 01:15 PM   #198
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Yea... Im waiting for reviews on pc first. I got so many games backlogged... i will never get to RDR2
The setting is my issue but you know I'm a graphics whore so that could win out.

yoz
Old Oct 18, 2019, 01:16 PM   #199
KAC
That postcount though...

Anyone preferring other games on the backlog over this needs to consider sanity counseling.
Old Oct 18, 2019, 01:58 PM   #200
twonha
Yods be silent!

twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
When it comes to how the game is, and not how the PC version is, there are a million reviews out there already. It's a large game though, that needs a significant time investment and lots of patience. So even if it is awesome (I thought it was), you'd have to consider that in combination with your back log.
Old Oct 18, 2019, 02:04 PM   #201
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Yeah, you would have to put your backlog on hold for at least a month if you play like a normal person with a job.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18, 2019, 02:51 PM   #202
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Yeah, you would have to put your backlog on hold for at least a month if you play like a normal person with a job.
Seriously! I think that's why I enjoyed Deliver us the Moon so much, I got it do in a weekend and enjoyed it. I don't seem to have the mite anymore for long ass games.

yoz
Old Oct 18, 2019, 02:53 PM   #203
Nascar24

Figure Assassins' Creed Odyssey length(100 hours+) and longer if you want to do all the side stuff, Maybe I will do more side stuff on this run through on PC. Lets go hunting baby!
Old Oct 18, 2019, 03:02 PM   #204
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
Figure Assassins' Creed Odyssey length(100 hours+) and longer if you want to do all the side stuff, Maybe I will do more side stuff on this run through on PC. Lets go hunting baby!
Wow! Impressive.

yoz
Old Oct 18, 2019, 03:11 PM   #205
Nascar24

Sit back, drink a beer and play a game of poker in the old west
Old Oct 18, 2019, 04:15 PM   #206
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
That's a fact. It took me 3-4mo to slog through that game. It was fun, but it is loooooong.
Old Oct 21, 2019, 09:27 PM   #207
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Default Comparison Vid

Old Oct 22, 2019, 01:22 AM   #208
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Pretty dramatic difference imo.

Quote:
Old Oct 22, 2019, 03:55 AM   #209
KAC
That postcount though...

Stupid gays didn’t open it for me.
Old Oct 22, 2019, 07:25 AM   #210
alitayyab
EGS is the future

alitayyab knows why the caged bird singsalitayyab knows why the caged bird singsalitayyab knows why the caged bird singsalitayyab knows why the caged bird singsalitayyab knows why the caged bird singsalitayyab knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Stupid gays didn’t open it for me.
I think steam will be the only purchase option for our region.
Eidt: pre-orders on EGS starts on 23rd Oct.
Ali#1317
ali_tayyab
Game Endings
Core i7-9700K @5.0GHz + Noctua NH-D15S || Asus Z390-H || 16 GB RAM || Zotac GTX 1080Ti Amp Extreme Core Ed || Antec HCP-1000 PSU || Corsair AIR 540
Core i5-6700K || AsRock H110M-itx || 16 GB RAM || Integrated Audio/Video || Corsair CX430 || Cooler Master Elite 120
alitayyab is offline   Reply With Quote