Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Console Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Console Gaming A place to discuss our favourite past and present gaming consoles. Talk about your favorite games, get nostalgic and share tips and strategies.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 30, 2017, 03:54 AM   #11
Deimos
Radeon Sea Islands

Deimos once held a door open for a complete strangerDeimos once held a door open for a complete strangerDeimos once held a door open for a complete strangerDeimos once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Played a bit of Zelda and it wasn't fun at all with all the switching weaponry mid action.
That is a weird take away. I did find the weapon breakage mildly annoying at first but it doesn't take long to pick up more durable weapons. I'm regularly not taking weapons now as I have a handful of durable, strong weapons that can take down a larger goon without breaking.

one particular enemy you can use a certain technique that will not cause damage to your melee weapon and they drop epic weapons when you defeat them.

Mars:
Intel S2600CP4 | Dual Xeon E5-2670 (Octa core HT 3.3Ghz) | 64GB DDR3 ECC 1600Mhz | 2 x 120GB Vertex 3 SSD RAID 0 (OS) + 240GB Vertex 2 3.5" (VMs) | Intel RAID Module RMS25PB080 + 8 X 2TB WD RAID 5

Deimos on Steam
Deimos is offline   Reply With Quote