Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Aug 16, 2005, 11:27 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
AgentOtaku
Also Sprach Zarathustra

AgentOtaku is still being judged by the masses

Default Guy Ritchie's Next - "Revolver"

Starring Jason Statham and Ray Liotta

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/topnews.php?id=10825

I'm at work but so I can't check out the trailer right now
Tell me what you guys think

Hopefully his marriage to Madonna hasn't sacked his awesome talent.....Lock Stock N' Two Smoking Barrels being one of my fav all time films
P4 3.0GHZ HT/Windows XP; BFG 6800GT OC 256mb; 2gb Kingston/Corsair PC3200 DDR 400; Sound Blaster Audigy2; Samsung 80gig 7200rpm HDD =x2; Samsung 52x CDR/CDRW ; NEC DVD DL Burner; Abit IS7 - E Mobo; 172x Samsung LCD; Thermaltake Tsunami Dream case; Logitech MX510; Zippy Ultra-thin Eluminated Keyboard

"I never minded piracy. Anyone who minds about piracy is full of ****. Anyone who pirates your game wasn’t going to buy it anyway!" - Warren Spector
AgentOtaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16, 2005, 11:44 AM   #2
huskylord
Radeon Arctic Islands

huskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Can't wait...I loved LSATSB too!!!!
Old Aug 16, 2005, 11:50 AM   #3
GravY
Rage3D Spammer

GravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

cant get vids to come up, anyone else get them to work?
GravY is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Aug 16, 2005, 11:53 AM   #4
pink_pants

pink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channel

Will Ray Liotta actually be playing a role that isn't a cop or a gangster?
pink_pants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16, 2005, 12:07 PM   #5
GravY
Rage3D Spammer

GravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

well got it loading, slow as hell tho, might get to see it in the next hour or so..
Old Aug 16, 2005, 01:26 PM   #6
dryars
MARK IT ZERO!!!!

dryars is still being judged by the masses

edit:

from lock stock
Corsair PC8000 TWINX Dual Channel
Antec Nine Hundred Case
dryars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16, 2005, 09:33 PM   #7
TheSoupNazi
Next!

TheSoupNazi is still being judged by the masses

Yeah I loved Lock,Stock and Snatch too really cool movies.I hope Bullet-Tooth Tony plays in it again

Last edited by TheSoupNazi : Aug 16, 2005 at 09:36 PM.
TheSoupNazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16, 2005, 11:19 PM   #8
dark_preacher
Radeon Arctic Islands

Location: United States i'm no hero. never was. never will be.
dark_preacher is still being judged by the masses

pretty sure vinnie will be in it.
Old Aug 16, 2005, 11:33 PM   #9
GravY
Rage3D Spammer

finally got to see the trailer, looks great!
Old Aug 17, 2005, 01:40 AM   #10
AgentOtaku
Also Sprach Zarathustra

P4 3.0GHZ HT/Windows XP; BFG 6800GT OC 256mb; 2gb Kingston/Corsair PC3200 DDR 400; Sound Blaster Audigy2; Samsung 80gig 7200rpm HDD =x2; Samsung 52x CDR/CDRW ; NEC DVD DL Burner; Abit IS7 - E Mobo; 172x Samsung LCD; Thermaltake Tsunami Dream case; Logitech MX510; Zippy Ultra-thin Eluminated Keyboard

"I never minded piracy. Anyone who minds about piracy is full of ****. Anyone who pirates your game wasn’t going to buy it anyway!" - Warren Spector
Old Sep 15, 2005, 09:32 PM   #11
Hyrax
Rage3D Spammer

Hyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Is revolver UK only? Reviews give it a

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperNovae View Post
Origin says if you are benchmarking or something to just call and they will help you out. God the horror, those poor souls. This is the type of orwellian nightmare Alex Jones told me about.
Hyrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2005, 10:55 PM   #12
AgentOtaku
Also Sprach Zarathustra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyrax
Is revolver UK only? Reviews give it a
Yeah, seems like alotta people are divided on this one

some calling it pretentious and some calling it brillaint

but alotta fans are dissapointed