Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Dec 11, 2008, 11:38 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
sittal
Radeon Arctic Islands

sittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultysittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultysittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Default My neighbor came to visit me.

A pygmy goat

It's really friendly. I used to raise goats and they are always really lovable creatures.

I gave it the heel of the bread (i hate that part) and then it started leaving when i went to grab my camera. heh.

edit: wtf is up with the giant white bar?

Learn to embed videos in your posts, highlight text, and even post code!

Last edited by sittal : Dec 11, 2008 at 08:51 PM. Reason: friggin nazi
sittal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2008, 11:41 AM   #2
bete
Huh?

bete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Goatsexor for Sittal

There is no gray area. There is right and wrong and I will decide which side your on.
bete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2008, 11:42 AM   #3
warmonger180
Zionist

warmonger180 once held a door open for a complete strangerwarmonger180 once held a door open for a complete strangerwarmonger180 once held a door open for a complete strangerwarmonger180 once held a door open for a complete stranger

well, no manches for you with that, but maybe wonder squirrel

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Franklin

When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. Thomas Jefferson
warmonger180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Dec 11, 2008, 11:44 AM   #4
genci88
lololololol

genci88 is still being judged by the masses

Damn dude, you doing goats now?

- The hardest thing about getting a Mac is telling your parents that you're gay.

- If I had the choice between being gay and owning a Mac, I would rather be gay, because if I owned a Mac I would be both gay and own a horrible computer.

- Imagine a giant cock flying towards your mouth, and there's nothing you can do about it. And you're like "Oh man, I'm gonna have to suck this thing", and you brace yourself to suck this giant cock. But then, at the last moment, it changes trajectory and hits you in the eye. You think to yourself "Well, at least I got that out of the way", but then the giant cock rears back and stabs your eye again, and again, and again. Eventually, this giant cock is penetrating your gray matter, and you begin to lose control of your motor skills. That's when the giant cock slaps you across the cheek, causing you to fall out of your chair. Unable to move and at your most vulnerable, the giant cock finally lodges itself in your anus, where it rests comfortably for 4, maybe 5 hours. That's what using Mac OSX is like.
genci88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2008, 11:45 AM   #5
bete
Huh?

bete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Lol...I mean really

Other guys post pics of their girls or girls they'd like to have. You put up a pic of a goat....pretty damn lonely out on the farm huh bubba.

There is no gray area. There is right and wrong and I will decide which side your on.
Old Dec 11, 2008, 11:47 AM   #6
ice
Rage3D Spammer

ice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Go **** a goat!

6600k|16GB of GSkill|500GB 850 Pro|Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 |Asus Z170-AR|Windows 10 64 Enterprise

360 games

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
Loose = The bolts are loose.
There = She is there now.
Their = They have their things.
They're = They're going to the mall.
To = They came to the house.
Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Your = Your dinner is ready.
You're = If you're 150lbs you'd better have a 6 pack.
ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2008, 12:05 PM   #7
fO Che -USA-
Radeon Northern Islands

fO Che -USA- is still being judged by the masses

No that so cool, I love when animal friends come to visit.
Old Dec 11, 2008, 12:17 PM   #8
Alientank
Piss flaps

Alientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

You really are a hick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saggypoo View Post
It's happening to Jupiter now? Usually there's objects constantly slamming against Uranus.
Alientank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2008, 12:46 PM   #9
sittal
Radeon Arctic Islands

sittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultysittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultysittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Just walking down the street, there are others now....

Like a herd of goats wandering the streets...

Old Dec 11, 2008, 03:00 PM   #10
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by sittal View Post
Just walking down the street, there are others now....

Like a herd of goats wandering the streets...
More the merrier in your case
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2008, 04:14 PM   #11
Dave
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice View Post

Go **** a goat!

Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2008, 04:28 PM   #12
JulianLyle
Radeon Northern Islands

JulianLyle is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice View Post
Go **** a goat!
hahaha, it was a matter of time.
Old Dec 11, 2008, 04:33 PM   #13
Doozer
lollollollol

Doozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird sings

1guy1goat .... has to be better than a cup .... right ??????

Nikon D7100,
Nikkor 16-35mf f4
Sigma 120-400mm
Nikon 18-55mm kit lens,
Sigma 70-300 APO Macro,
Nikkor 50mm f1.8,
Sigma 150mm f/2.8 EX DG Macro HSM,
Sigma 10-20mm f4-5.6 EX DG,
Sigma 17-70mm f2.8-4.5 HSM,
Sigma x2 TC
Remote shutter release ,
Raynox D250 closeup/macro attachment,
Kenko extension tubes,
reverse lens adaptor,
Nikon SB800 flash,
Vivitar 285HV Flash unit,
Tripod (x2),
Monopod

Rage3d flickr Group
Doozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2008, 04:46 PM   #14
JonZ
Radeon Arctic Islands

JonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
1guy1goat .... has to be better than a cup .... right ??????
plz stop
JonZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2008, 08:49 PM   #15
sittal
Radeon Arctic Islands

the bastard ate my trash!
after i got home from class, there it was, eating from my trashcan... it knocked over the bin and ripped open the plastic bags... no more bread for you.

Old Dec 11, 2008, 08:50 PM   #16
Cowzrul
Dazed and Confused

Cowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

It's the heel of the bread, not the heal.
Cowzrul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2008, 08:51 PM   #17
ice
Rage3D Spammer

ice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badges

That thing's tail looks inviting. I'd pee in its butt.

6600k|16GB of GSkill|500GB 850 Pro|Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 |Asus Z170-AR|Windows 10 64 Enterprise

360 games

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
Loose = The bolts are loose.
There = She is there now.
Their = They have their things.
They're = They're going to the mall.
To = They came to the house.
Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Your = Your dinner is ready.
You're = If you're 150lbs you'd better have a 6 pack.
ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2008, 08:51 PM   #18
OzzieBloke
& OzzieDogs

OzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
the bastard ate my trash!
after i got home from class, there it was, eating from my trashcan... it knocked over the bin and ripped open the plastic bags... no more bread for you.
See, that's what happens when you start banging goats. They start thinking they can gobble your junk any old time.
OzzieBloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2008, 08:52 PM   #19
sittal
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzieBloke View Post
See, that's what happens when you start banging goats. They start thinking they can gobble your junk any old time.
learned that from the sheep, eh?

Old Dec 11, 2008, 09:37 PM   #20
OzzieBloke
& OzzieDogs

OzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
learned that from the sheep, eh?
They say they love you but they never mean it.
OzzieBloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2008, 09:39 PM   #21
efin
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

efin doesn't need no stinkin' badgesefin doesn't need no stinkin' badgesefin doesn't need no stinkin' badgesefin doesn't need no stinkin' badgesefin doesn't need no stinkin' badgesefin doesn't need no stinkin' badgesefin doesn't need no stinkin' badgesefin doesn't need no stinkin' badgesefin doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
edit: wtf is up with the giant white bar?
I think you're out of digital film.
efin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2008, 09:41 PM   #22
bete
Huh?

Sittal there is no bail from this one. Pygmies, transvestites any thing but goats and you could have caught a break.