Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jul 12, 2006, 09:56 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Tork64
Radeon Arctic Islands

Tork64 is still being judged by the masses

Default My neighbor.

This old man, he is 71 years old, anyways he gets drunk everyday and smokes like a chimney and he is still alive and well, if you saw him you would think hes like 50 years old, hes built like a friggin tank. So my question, how is it that some people do all that stuff and die in their 40's when this guy is 71 years old and keeps on going ? Genetics or ?

Btw, he came over my house drunk and watched me play world of warcraft.

Last edited by Tork64 : Jul 12, 2006 at 10:40 PM.
Tork64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2006, 10:03 PM   #2
MangaSpawn64
( o Y o )

MangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

He probably faps a lot... it regenerate those cells

I'm strictly following his path, minus the excessive boose and no smoking is allowed.
MangaSpawn64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2006, 10:07 PM   #3
Drakii
Grandmasta D

Drakii is still being judged by the masses

hey, if fapping makes us live longer...I'll be living to be 100 easy..
And, yes ladies..a really..really big weiner.
Drakii is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jul 12, 2006, 10:19 PM   #4
Tyrion
Cybernetic Journalist

Tyrion is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakii
hey, if fapping makes us live longer...I'll be living to be 100 easy..
When the nukes from Russia come, they should put us in the only shelters left because we'd survive the longest without much social contact.
Old Jul 12, 2006, 10:22 PM   #5
Nasheroni
The Real Thing

Nasheroni is still being judged by the masses

Did you ask him if he works out?
Old Jul 12, 2006, 11:13 PM   #6
rob75383
Venture Bros.

rob75383 is still being judged by the masses

My dad is like that, he's 68.
I always say that if I'm half the man my father is at 60, I'll be happy. Turns out, at this rate (points to gut) I'll be twice the man he is at 60.
Last year, he took on 3 of us ~30 yr olds, and beat us down wrestling. The three of us couldn't pin him down.
He worked (construction) for 3 months, unable to lift his left arm over his head, turns out he completely ripped the tendon off of the collarbone, and lived with the pain.
He's a steam-engine, and requires constant projects to keep him busy. Every time he comes over, he wants to build or fix something. I finally bought a cieling fan for the loft, just so he could come over to install it (I install the 3 other fans in our place, just in case you were wondering) He drinks every day, but not as much as he used to. He also quit smoking a few years back when they got too ex$pensive for him.
rob75383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2006, 11:38 PM   #7
Nasheroni
The Real Thing

Nasheroni is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob75383
My dad is like that, he's 68.
I always say that if I'm half the man my father is at 60, I'll be happy. Turns out, at this rate (points to gut) I'll be twice the man he is at 60.
Last year, he took on 3 of us ~30 yr olds, and beat us down wrestling. The three of us couldn't pin him down.
He worked (construction) for 3 months, unable to lift his left arm over his head, turns out he completely ripped the tendon off of the collarbone, and lived with the pain.
He's a steam-engine, and requires constant projects to keep him busy. Every time he comes over, he wants to build or fix something. I finally bought a cieling fan for the loft, just so he could come over to install it (I install the 3 other fans in our place, just in case you were wondering) He drinks every day, but not as much as he used to. He also quit smoking a few years back when they got too ex$pensive for him.
Sounds like a cool dad