Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jun 9, 2007, 10:57 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Osirus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Default USPS tracking #s?

Ok

So how long until these start working?
it says you may have to wait a day.
but ive been waiting 2 days and i still get "no record of this Item"

with canada post it starts working pretty much right away.. says item accepted at post office.

I got an email on june 7th that item has been shipped by PayPal Shipping with U.S. Postal Service and a tracking # and a link to track it.

but it still doesnt work.. Should i be worried?
i have also emailed the seller of the item, and i emailed paypal. niether have returned emails yet

Btw, item was a $524 camera off ebay.

shipping was 3-5 buiness days.. so if it aint here by tues or wed.. we gots a problem i think..
Osirus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2007, 11:02 PM   #2
traitoR
Galactic Butterfly

traitoR once held a door open for a complete strangertraitoR once held a door open for a complete strangertraitoR once held a door open for a complete strangertraitoR once held a door open for a complete stranger

I`ve had my stuff delivered from the states before and they never even bothered updating their tracking, mind you i think i had it in around 5 to 7 days which i thought was excellent.

Not sure if they track all orders.
traitoR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2007, 05:34 PM   #3
DaJMasta
Baffoonist

DaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badges

They issue numbers, and they claim to update, but I would never expect it to be updated in a timely manner.

You may see an update that it has been received or delivered sometime after it happened, but I wouldn't even expect that.
Desktop: Intel Core i7 7770k : 16GB EVGA DDR4 2400 : Gigabyte GTX 1070 Ti Windforce X2 : Gigabyte GA-H270-WIFI : AudioQuest DragonFly DAC : Samsung SM961 NVMe 1TB SSD : Corsair Builder 500W PSU : Samsung 1440p 32" Monitor : Klipsch Promedia 2.1 : Windows 10 Pro x64
Tablet: Microsoft Surface Pro 4 : Intel Core i5-6300U : 8GB DDR3 : Intel 520 Integrated : 256GB SSD : 12.3" 2736x1824 display : Windows 10 Pro x64
HTPC: Intel Core i3 3225 : HD 4000 integrated : 8GB Samsung DDR3 1600 : Gigabyte H77N-Wifi : 120GB Sandisk Extreme SSD : 80W power brick and picoPSU150 XT : Integrated HD Audio : Scepter 32" LCD TV : Logitech Z313 2.1 : Windows 7 Pro x64

DaJMasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 10, 2007, 05:36 PM   #4
BENCHMARKMAN
Radeon Caribbean Islands

BENCHMARKMAN is still being judged by the masses

ALl the tracking numbers do is update when the item is received at the post office and when it leaves for the receivers home post office. There is no tracking inbetween.
BENCHMARKMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2007, 05:41 PM   #5
Scott
I like my backyard

Scott is still being judged by the masses

UPS only starts showing info once the item has been picked up.

I got a pair of tweezers, a can of air, and some bacardi :\

-
sittal
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2007, 06:25 PM   #6
JonZ
Radeon Arctic Islands

JonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
UPS only starts showing info once the item has been picked up.
USPS != UPS

Canada post is like same, they only show info once the package has been delivered. Kinda defeat the purpose.
JonZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2007, 07:19 PM   #7
genci88
lololololol

genci88 is still being judged by the masses

It's a Delivery Confirmation number, not a tracking number. USPS does not offer tracking.

In most cases all the number shows is the pick up time and the delivery time. Anything in between can be considered as a bonus.

- The hardest thing about getting a Mac is telling your parents that you're gay.

- If I had the choice between being gay and owning a Mac, I would rather be gay, because if I owned a Mac I would be both gay and own a horrible computer.

- Imagine a giant cock flying towards your mouth, and there's nothing you can do about it. And you're like "Oh man, I'm gonna have to suck this thing", and you brace yourself to suck this giant cock. But then, at the last moment, it changes trajectory and hits you in the eye. You think to yourself "Well, at least I got that out of the way", but then the giant cock rears back and stabs your eye again, and again, and again. Eventually, this giant cock is penetrating your gray matter, and you begin to lose control of your motor skills. That's when the giant cock slaps you across the cheek, causing you to fall out of your chair. Unable to move and at your most vulnerable, the giant cock finally lodges itself in your anus, where it rests comfortably for 4, maybe 5 hours. That's what using Mac OSX is like.
genci88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2007, 07:20 PM   #8
Osirus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

anytime ive used canada post, right away it says accepted at post office,
Then the next day it will say Mississauga.
then the next day will say dieppe new brunswick,
then either nova scotia or newfoundland depending where im shipping.

guess im just nervous cause i already bought this camera from another online store last week..
got no email that it was shipped, and order tracking# didn't work..
so a few days later i called the sites 1-800 number.. and got a fax machine
then read online other people having problems with the site, not reciveing stuff.
so i was gonna stop payment.
but called the 1-800# again.
there servers were down so no orders were going through, and they have been sold out of them since april..
so mine was canceled they said.

then i bought the One i got now.
and all of a sudden had another $720 charge on the visa..
1st store charged me after they said they wouldnt..
so had to call them, and visa. and visa had to hold the money for 48 hours before they could send it back.

and now this tracking number dosent work.. and the seller isnt returning my emails.

Hopefully it will show up at my door tomorrow..
Old Jun 10, 2007, 07:35 PM   #9
Scott
I like my backyard

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonZ View Post
USPS != UPS

Canada post is like same, they only show info once the package has been delivered. Kinda defeat the purpose.
Hang on a tick, they show the tracking info when enroute. I work for DSL tech support and ship DSL modems, so that 's my only experience with UPS. When we go looking for tracking info on a modem being shipped and we catch it too early we'll often only have the tracking# but no info on the delivery. Next day it'll show when the expected delivery is and all the rest of that kinda info.

-
sittal
Old Jun 10, 2007, 07:52 PM   #10
Osirus
Radeon Arctic Islands

oh, and im talking USPS not UPS.
Old Jun 10, 2007, 10:34 PM   #11
Scott
I like my backyard

Why didn't you put that in the thread titl....

-
sittal
Old Jun 10, 2007, 11:05 PM   #12
Bamboozled
Radeon Sea Islands

Bamboozled is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by genci88 View Post
It's a Delivery Confirmation number, not a tracking number. USPS does not offer tracking.

In most cases all the number shows is the pick up time and the delivery time. Anything in between can be considered as a bonus.

Star Blazers theme
Bamboozled is offline   Reply With Quote