Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Aug 14, 2019, 09:56 AM   #91
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
I'm sure there's plenty of evidence on pedophile island, which the FBI already raided this week.
I hope so, but I want the maximum possible. His life was only ever worth what we could have gotten out of him, and I think there was still more. I wanted to see everyone dragged down into that pit, then we could have threw away all that societal pussy **** and had a sweet public hanging one after the other
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14, 2019, 12:46 PM   #92
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

Shapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
I'm sure there's plenty of evidence on pedophile island, which the FBI already raided this week.
took them to long to raid it, anything incriminating is long gone.

Someone flew a drone around it a few weeks ago, photos showed computers inside some of the windows, and then earlier last week again and everything was already removed before the FBI showed up.

Rage3d is the BEST forum!! There are alot of smart people on here!! -phexus
Shapeshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14, 2019, 01:13 PM   #93
Higgy10

Higgy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

throw ghislane into guantanamo till she talks
CFX 290
Acer Predator x34 21:9
Intel x25-m 80gb ssd and 500gb SSD
2x1tb WD Black in raid0

Last edited by Higgy10 : Aug 14, 2019 at 01:19 PM.
Higgy10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Aug 14, 2019, 02:04 PM   #94
xCLAVEx
Not gone

xCLAVEx can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyxCLAVEx can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyxCLAVEx can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Personally, I think he offed himself after his lawyer advised him to prepare some lube because he's going to be a resident of Cellblock-Fudgepack for many years. He went from a millionaire lifestyle constantly surrounded by glitz and glamor hobnobbing among societies elite, to living with mold, shi*, nob-slobbing, and the societies worst.

Going from 100-0 in an instant with no chance of recovery could easily be enough for him to want to end it all, knowing he was ****ed, figuratively and (soon) literally.

"Be careful what you say, not everybody is open minded"
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14, 2019, 03:53 PM   #95
Athena
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Athena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I say the butler did it in the library with the candlestick!!
Old Aug 14, 2019, 04:12 PM   #96
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

MasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Possible, sure. Likely? Not really, not in my opinion.

Killing Epstein won't stop anything.
Wait,... what?

He is a material witness... Unless they find ALL the girls, everything else is hearsay...
MasterGoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14, 2019, 04:16 PM   #97
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

MasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
No one said it wasn’t complex
A few years ago, a series of leaks in the prison system was found
providing information, equipment (phones, etc) and money
to a major prisoner in Canada's system. All that was needed
was one person and the guy who mows the lawn (proximity to all walls/fences.)

As for conspiracy theories, when he was prosecuted in 2008, the DA got many calls
to drop the charges. Epstein was absolutely on a lot of people radar.
Old Aug 14, 2019, 04:23 PM   #98
Athena
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Athena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

The FBI had a previous raid on his notes and documents. This second raid was to gather what was left and to shore things up. At leas that was what I heard on the radio today. But that was some local feed reading AP stuff so who knows what that really is.
Old Aug 14, 2019, 05:14 PM   #99
shrike126
Roxen. You are missed.

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterGoa View Post
Wait,... what?

He is a material witness... Unless they find ALL the girls, everything else is hearsay...
Uh... you can do a lot without the witness himself. You can work with evidence from others involved, other witnesses, other evidence (he apparently kept a collection of DVDs as blackmail). You don't NEED him to identify and prosecute others for crimes.
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14, 2019, 05:52 PM   #100
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrike126 View Post
Uh... you can do a lot without the witness himself. You can work with evidence from others involved, other witnesses, other evidence (he apparently kept a collection of DVDs as blackmail). You don't NEED him to identify and prosecute others for crimes.
The problem is: How many were actual pimps, and how many were honey pots.

Only he knows.

Even if he documents stuff, he is not considered a reliable witness
as blackmail was his game.

Neutral evidence is OK, like the FAA records of an ex president taking
trips on "The Plane" on multiple occasions, as the FAA has no skin in the game.

He was shady wall to wall so EVERYONE has a door out.

Of course, he could severely reduce his sentence by incriminating other parties
and is often the case in third party crimes.

Time will tell, but many moving parts and defence points...
Old Aug 14, 2019, 06:59 PM   #101
wazman
Resident Curmudgeon

wazman once held a door open for a complete strangerwazman once held a door open for a complete strangerwazman once held a door open for a complete strangerwazman once held a door open for a complete stranger

I swear I posted once in this thread, which was an article about the guards and the warden, and my post is gone. I didn't mention Clinton or Trump, so why was my post deleted?

RIP, Hannibal. RIP, Shadow. RIP, Mitchell. RIP, Annie. RIP, Jones.
wazman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14, 2019, 08:19 PM   #102
GSGRUNT
No chops 🎸

GSGRUNT knows why the caged bird singsGSGRUNT knows why the caged bird singsGSGRUNT knows why the caged bird singsGSGRUNT knows why the caged bird singsGSGRUNT knows why the caged bird sings

Had some drinks with my detective friends after golf tonight. All of them think he was killed.
Old Aug 15, 2019, 12:54 AM   #103
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Progression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSGRUNT View Post
Had some drinks with my detective friends after golf tonight. All of them think he was killed.
At this point you'd have to be pretty dull not to bet on him being killed/transfered (or at least consider it as a possibility). I see people using Occam's razor entirely wrong here. Occam's razor would dictate that given all the 'coincidences' the most likely/simple scenario is that they aren't.

Could it be a simple suicide? Sure, but we are talking probability here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
If you must listen to country [music], play it backwards. You get your woman back, the dog comes back to life, Momma pops out from under the train, and it stops raining. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bete View Post
I'd bet it would be fun to do him up the ass.
Progression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15, 2019, 01:17 AM   #104
MaxSt
Radeon Arctic Islands

MaxSt once held a door open for a complete strangerMaxSt once held a door open for a complete strangerMaxSt once held a door open for a complete strangerMaxSt once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
The way he hung himself has been described. He was on his knees,
Sounds pretty hard to do. He would need to fight the reflex to stand up...

Quote:
he didn't need to put his whole body weight on the sheets. His room had a bunk bed.
Maybe the force was not very strong, just enough to asphyxiate... But then again...

https://nypost.com/2019/08/15/epstei...-bones-report/

Quote:
Jeffrey Epstein’s autopsy determined the convicted pedophile suffered multiple broken neck bones, according to a report.

The Washington Post spoke to Jonathan Arden, president of the National Association of Medical Examiners, who said a broken hyoid bone — which is near the Adam’s apple — is more common in strangulation murders than suicidal hangings.

“If, hypothetically, the hyoid bone is broken, that would generally raise questions about strangulation, but it is not definitive and does not exclude suicidal hanging,” said Arden, who is not involved with the Epstein autopsy.

Numerous studies were also cited by the paper that found hyoid bone breaks were found in the minority of suicidal hangings. One such study conducted from 2010 to 2013 that looked at suicidal hangings in India found that hyoid damage was present in just 16 of 264 cases.
He was on his knees? And still "suffered multiple broken neck bones"?
MaxSt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15, 2019, 06:15 AM   #105
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Hapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

1.) He has multiple broken neck bones. With either by hanging or strangulation. The method of hanging wouldn't cause those broken neck bones.

2.) By procedure someone removed from suicide watch must have a cell mate or someone present in the cell at all times. The cellmate was quickly removed and no reason given before the suicide.

3.) The guards were missing for 3 hours. 2 of them, the excuse? They were suffering from exhaustion for being on overtime.

4.) The warden has been moved from the prison temporarily by William Barr.

I'm pretty sure Oswald did it.
Intel Core i7 8700K @ 5.2GHz, Asus Maximus X Apex, GSkill Trident-Z 16GB DDR4 4266MHz CAS19, Asus Strix 1080Ti OC, Creative Labs Soundblaster E3, Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, Corsair AXI 1500i PSU, ThermalTake View 71, Corsair K95 Platinum RGB, Corsair Dark Core RGB SE, Acer Predator X34, Windows 10 Professional X64
Hapatingjaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15, 2019, 07:33 AM   #106
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapatingjaky View Post
1.) He has multiple broken neck bones. With either by hanging or strangulation. The method of hanging wouldn't cause those broken neck bones.

2.) By procedure someone removed from suicide watch must have a cell mate or someone present in the cell at all times. The cellmate was quickly removed and no reason given before the suicide.

3.) The guards were missing for 3 hours. 2 of them, the excuse? They were suffering from exhaustion for being on overtime.

4.) The warden has been moved from the prison temporarily by William Barr.

I'm pretty sure Oswald did it.
Somebody call Angela Lansbury!
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15, 2019, 01:39 PM   #107
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
Somebody call Angela Lansbury!
No love for Matlock?
Old Aug 15, 2019, 01:49 PM   #108
Clockwork
Radeon Arctic Islands

Clockwork knows why the caged bird singsClockwork knows why the caged bird singsClockwork knows why the caged bird singsClockwork knows why the caged bird singsClockwork knows why the caged bird sings

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/...-old-boss.html

Shady interview with his former driver/bodyguard. It seems like someone is making sure he doesn't talk. The guy seems legit scared.
Clockwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15, 2019, 02:15 PM   #109
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/...-old-boss.html

Shady interview with his former driver/bodyguard. It seems like someone is making sure he doesn't talk. The guy seems legit scared.
Nah bro. Occam's razor
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Old Aug 15, 2019, 02:18 PM   #110
Clockwork
Radeon Arctic Islands

Clockwork knows why the caged bird singsClockwork knows why the caged bird singsClockwork knows why the caged bird singsClockwork knows why the caged bird singsClockwork knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Nah bro. Occam's razor
He legit won't even acknowledge stuff he previously said and warns the interviewer about asking about/diving too deep into certain topics.
Old Aug 15, 2019, 02:47 PM   #111
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Progression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Nah bro. Occam's razor
Occam's razor is fine, people just misused it. (Also Occam's Razor isn't an absolute, more like a useful guideline)
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
If you must listen to country [music], play it backwards. You get your woman back, the dog comes back to life, Momma pops out from under the train, and it stops raining. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bete View Post
I'd bet it would be fun to do him up the ass.
Progression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15, 2019, 03:11 PM   #112
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
He legit won't even acknowledge stuff he previously said and warns the interviewer about asking about/diving too deep into certain topics.
I was being sarcastic
Old Aug 15, 2019, 03:20 PM   #113
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

this reminds me of a old bad joke

stabbed 27 times in the back ………..

…………..Sheriff " damnedest suicide i ever saw"
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15, 2019, 03:21 PM   #114
Clockwork
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
this reminds me of a old bad joke

stabbed 27 times in the back ………..

…………..Sheriff " damnedest suicide i ever saw"
I don't think anyone killed him, but I do believe he was most certainly given the opportunity to do it himself.
Old Aug 15, 2019, 04:07 PM   #115
Pr3tty F1y
Radeon Arctic Islands

Pr3tty F1y can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyPr3tty F1y can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyPr3tty F1y can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Getting this topic back on track... So about being in federal prison...

You're dead.
Your friends are dead.
Your family's dead.
Your f**king pets are being skinned alive.
Your mom's a f**king whore.
You suck at life.
The whole world hates you.
You're going to hell.
Live with it.

GAME OVER
Pr3tty F1y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15, 2019, 04:09 PM   #116
Pr3tty F1y
Radeon Arctic Islands

Pr3tty F1y can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyPr3tty F1y can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyPr3tty F1y can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

However, don't do this if it will end up getting you thrown in prison...

Curio was right - This is totally about Office Space.

You're dead.
Your friends are dead.
Your family's dead.
Your f**king pets are being skinned alive.
Your mom's a f**king whore.
You suck at life.
The whole world hates you.
You're going to hell.
Live with it.

GAME OVER
Pr3tty F1y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15, 2019, 04:10 PM   #117
curio
𐐒ananaD

curio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished road

lol yup
Old Aug 15, 2019, 04:18 PM   #118
curio
𐐒ananaD

curio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Progression View Post
Occam's razor is fine, people just misused it. (Also Occam's Razor isn't an absolute, more like a useful guideline)
The more assumptions one has to make, the more unlikely an explanation. That's all I've ever meant by it.

Doesn't mean that him being offed is impossible nor did I ever argue that it was impossible.
Old Aug 15, 2019, 05:27 PM   #119
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

Sure but multiple neck fractures from a 4 ft hanging is a helluva scenario...

Remember that even with a proper gauntlet, there were various reports of people
surviving long drop hangings.....
Old Aug 15, 2019, 05:34 PM   #120
curio
𐐒ananaD

Yeah sorry I should have used my crystal ball to know that information a day before it was released when I made the Occam's Razor comment.

I never said that probabilities don't change with new information.

Also the report actually says that it still happens in hanging, just not often.

Last edited by curio : Aug 15, 2019 at 05:43 PM.
curio is offline   Reply With Quote