Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » Legacy ATI Discussion and Technical Support » AIW / Multimedia Discussion and Technical Support
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

AIW / Multimedia Discussion and Technical Support Discussion and support forum for all of the All-In-Wonder Radeon cards, the TV-Wonder, Remote Wonder I and II, the new HDTV Wonder, and basically anything with VIVO support.

Old Dec 20, 2002, 02:00 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Djinn
Rage3D Fixture

Djinn once held a door open for a complete strangerDjinn once held a door open for a complete strangerDjinn once held a door open for a complete strangerDjinn once held a door open for a complete stranger

Default Alternate TV Tuner software? (NTSC)

I currently have a TV Wonder, and am dissatisfied with the cable picture quality. Is there any other software (either freeware, shareware, or trial-ware) that I can try out? Note that I'm in the U.S., so it has to support NTSC... All the ones I've found up to this point are PAL-only.

Many thanks.
Djinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2002, 04:33 PM   #2
Shrink
Radeon Southern Islands

Shrink is still being judged by the masses

WinDVR and Showshifter - as far as I know both have free trials.

System Specs: P4 3.2C @ 3.6 ghz; Asus P4C800-E Deluxe mobo; BBA X850XT; 2 GB Kingston DDR; SB X-Fi Gamer; 2 WD 250GB HD; Plextor 712a; Sapphire Theatrix ATI Theater 550 PCI card; BenQ FP2091 LCD; and WinXP MCE2005
Shrink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2002, 05:30 PM   #3
adrianhensler

adrianhensler is still being judged by the masses

adrianhensler is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad