Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » Legacy ATI Discussion and Technical Support » AIW / Multimedia Discussion and Technical Support
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

AIW / Multimedia Discussion and Technical Support Discussion and support forum for all of the All-In-Wonder Radeon cards, the TV-Wonder, Remote Wonder I and II, the new HDTV Wonder, and basically anything with VIVO support.

Old Jun 18, 2001, 06:16 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
gexen

gexen is still being judged by the masses

Default no colors with svideo

Has anybody ever experienced no colors when connecting over the SVIDEO connection. I'm trying to hook up a Playstation2 over svideo, and i can't get any color out of it. It's bugging the hell out of me.
gexen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2001, 05:14 PM   #2
Pootle

Pootle is still being judged by the masses

Default S-video with playstation??

Are you in the states? The playstations I've seen don't have an s-video out, but if I use s-video from my TV I get no colour to the AIW.
This is because my TV doesn't properly drive S-video - I have to use the TV RGB output and use an RGB - s-video converter. This may be your problem.
Old Jun 19, 2001, 06:15 PM   #3
gexen

gexen is still being judged by the masses

PS2's do have svideo out with the right adapter. Afterwords I tried with my set top dvd player and it's still gray. It's definately a problem with the AIW.
gexen is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad