Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Console Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Console Gaming A place to discuss our favourite past and present gaming consoles. Talk about your favorite games, get nostalgic and share tips and strategies.

Old Oct 3, 2019, 10:57 AM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Athena
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Athena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Feels like season 3 or 4 of Walking dead if The little blond that got kidnapped and held for the season had a lesbian girlfriend coming to save her. Stopped watching that show after that season. What was the point.

So many games, I still need to finish the 1st one I am 2/3 done, I am just not sure this one will grab my money over that crazy one with the baby and actual walking dead guy.

I am sure I will get the remaster on PS5 though like I did with with Last of Us Remaster on PS4.
Old Oct 4, 2019, 04:09 PM   #32
Jkmetal23
The NFL sucks

Jkmetal23 once held a door open for a complete strangerJkmetal23 once held a door open for a complete strangerJkmetal23 once held a door open for a complete stranger

Not super interested in there being a sequel to TLOU. I'm not sure what else there is to say or add to the world.
Antec Sonata 3|AMD Athlon 860k|Gigabyte F2A88XM-D3H|8 gig Cruical Ballistic DDR3 1600|MSI GTX 660ti 2gb PE |LG Blu-Ray Drive/DVD Burner| ASUS XONAR DGX|Western Digital Caviar Blue 1tb |Crucial M500 240gb SSD|Corisar T2 Heatsink| Logitech K840 |Razer DeathAdder 3.5g|Xbox One S Controller| Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick| Dell U2410F | Dell 2007FP| Creative T20 2.0 speakers| Windows 8.1 Pro x64 |PS3 Slim 120gb|PS4 Slim 1tb| Moto E4 w/ 64gb memory card
Jkmetal23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5, 2019, 09:35 AM   #33
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Plenty can be added to the game. Especially the fact that they still need to tell us why this all started.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Oct 5, 2019, 12:53 PM   #34
twonha
Yods be silent!

twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Especially the fact that they still need to tell us why this all started.
I don't think that's ever been the interesting part to TLOU. The relationships between the characters is what defines TLOU and Left Behind for me in terms of storytelling, and it looks like TLOU2 will conintue on that thread.

The game world is awesome though, and I look forward to TLOU2 more than any other game. Gotta keep those hopes up, no?
Old Oct 24, 2019, 02:02 PM   #35
twonha
Yods be silent!

twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Delayed from February 2020 to May 2020. I think it's nice of Naughty Dog to give me a few months to make sure the new kid sleeps through the night, giving me back some precious gaming time.
Old Oct 24, 2019, 07:38 PM   #36
Arioch
3D Vision Fanboy

Arioch can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyArioch can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Might as well wait for PS5-enhanced edition lol.
Arioch is offline   Reply With Quote