Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Front Page News
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Front Page News News and Rage3D articles as it appears on the frontpage.

Old May 10, 2011, 10:54 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
moshpit
Resident Mac Hater

moshpit once held a door open for a complete strangermoshpit once held a door open for a complete strangermoshpit once held a door open for a complete strangermoshpit once held a door open for a complete stranger

Subscriber
Default Top 10 games from Steam UK

You didn't buy that pretty, expensive, hot running beasty of a video card for web browsing, now did ya? You bought it because you want to crunch pixels into fun things to play with. And boy, howdy does it! Well, here's some good titles to keep that sweet GPU busy!

for perspective, here's the current UK best-sellers on Steam...

1. Battlefield: Bad Company 2
2. Portal 2
3. Medal of Honor
4. Battlefield: Bad Company 2: Vietnam
5. Duke Nukem Forever - Preorder
6. Battlefield 2: Complete Collection
7. Medal of Honor: Airborne
8. The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings: Digital Premier Edition
9. Deus Ex: Human Revolution Augmented Edition
10. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 SPECACT Kit Upgrade - DLC

Source : Bit-tech
Old May 10, 2011, 04:15 PM   #2
genci88
lololololol

genci88 is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by moshpit View Post
good titles

- The hardest thing about getting a Mac is telling your parents that you're gay.

- If I had the choice between being gay and owning a Mac, I would rather be gay, because if I owned a Mac I would be both gay and own a horrible computer.

- Imagine a giant cock flying towards your mouth, and there's nothing you can do about it. And you're like "Oh man, I'm gonna have to suck this thing", and you brace yourself to suck this giant cock. But then, at the last moment, it changes trajectory and hits you in the eye. You think to yourself "Well, at least I got that out of the way", but then the giant cock rears back and stabs your eye again, and again, and again. Eventually, this giant cock is penetrating your gray matter, and you begin to lose control of your motor skills. That's when the giant cock slaps you across the cheek, causing you to fall out of your chair. Unable to move and at your most vulnerable, the giant cock finally lodges itself in your anus, where it rests comfortably for 4, maybe 5 hours. That's what using Mac OSX is like.
genci88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2011, 04:55 PM   #3
moshpit
Resident Mac Hater

moshpit once held a door open for a complete strangermoshpit once held a door open for a complete strangermoshpit once held a door open for a complete strangermoshpit once held a door open for a complete stranger

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by genci88 View Post
Which one don't you like? Just because the game itself is a little older doesn't apparently detract from it's best seller status. In case you didn't figure it out, this list is based on Steam sales numbers. Somebody thinks their good (including me, I'd play over half those happily), and it's not one or two somebodies but enough to register on Steam as best sellers.

So yes, GOOD TITLES. And if you don't think so, say why and which. Poo-pooing on the whole thread is not constructive or useful, especially when you're doing so based on nothing more then an opinion held by such a minority. By minority, I'm saying "those who didn't like these titles". Apparently Steam is selling them more then the one you'd rather see on this list.

On the other hand though, which titles WOULD you rather see on this list? If best sellers don't qualify as "good enough to make the list", what qualifies?

Last edited by moshpit : May 10, 2011 at 04:59 PM.
moshpit is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 12, 2011, 08:30 AM   #4
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

At the failed attempt of pc gamer master race elitism in this thread.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12, 2011, 10:49 AM   #5
moshpit
Resident Mac Hater

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
At the failed attempt of pc gamer master race elitism in this thread.
Unsure what your babbling about. Must be something silly and swiss.
Old May 13, 2011, 05:48 AM   #6
noko
Radeon Arctic Islands

noko once held a door open for a complete strangernoko once held a door open for a complete strangernoko once held a door open for a complete strangernoko once held a door open for a complete stranger

Two are pre-orders, Airborn (keep GPU busy, maybe an IGP ), yes when Steam has a title on sell for a pound or so it may sell well for a very short period of time. Yes I liked Airborn, but nothing spectacular, way too short. Also four Bad Companies?
noko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2011, 01:42 PM   #7
zebra 204
Rage3D Manches Veteran

zebra 204 is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by noko View Post
Two are pre-orders, Airborn (keep GPU busy, maybe an IGP ), yes when Steam has a title on sell for a pound or so it may sell well for a very short period of time. Yes I liked Airborn, but nothing spectacular, way too short. Also four Bad Companies?
3 pre-orders actually.

The Games that are out, are not DLC, AND are also good would be : Portal 2, Bad Company 2 and...um, well thats all folks!

Looking forward to Duke and The Witcher though.

To Play List: Everything else

Last edited by zebra 204 : May 13, 2011 at 01:45 PM.
zebra 204 is offline   Reply With Quote