Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » Legacy ATI Discussion and Technical Support » AIW / Multimedia Discussion and Technical Support
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

AIW / Multimedia Discussion and Technical Support Discussion and support forum for all of the All-In-Wonder Radeon cards, the TV-Wonder, Remote Wonder I and II, the new HDTV Wonder, and basically anything with VIVO support.

Old Apr 20, 2004, 08:11 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Ages120

Ages120 is still being judged by the masses

Default Cruddy or delayed audio!!!

Those are my choices with my tv wonder pro. The image is good enough to live with but sound is either so bad I wanna pop my ear drums or delayed so much that its just ultra annoying to watch. I also can't record a show cause it doesn't use the line in audio so it still has cruddy sound. My sound card is onboard alc650/ ac97 with newest drivers. I can use my other comps cruddy pci sound card if that would help with the delayed sound anyone else have these stupid problems.
Ages120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20, 2004, 10:51 PM   #2
Ages120

I tired plugging my headphones directly into the out on the tv tuner card and it was still delayed this is a problem with the software or the card.
Old Apr 21, 2004, 01:21 AM   #3
Ages120

Fixed best quality off fixed it hurray!!!!!!!!! How do I use video on demand though? MMC9.0 even have it?
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 21, 2004, 02:16 AM   #4
Ages120

Nm that just delayed how long it took for the audio to become out of sync/delayed. I am gonna try mmc 8.2 cause I remember seeing somewhere that was the last version to not have sound issues. Dang this sucks wth is the matter with this card and software? Did they take the old ati gpu driver guys and tell them to make mmc?