Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » Legacy ATI Discussion and Technical Support » AIW / Multimedia Discussion and Technical Support
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

AIW / Multimedia Discussion and Technical Support Discussion and support forum for all of the All-In-Wonder Radeon cards, the TV-Wonder, Remote Wonder I and II, the new HDTV Wonder, and basically anything with VIVO support.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 21, 2003, 12:27 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
TKD
Radeon R200

TKD is still being judged by the masses

Default Disabling easylook

Can someone tell me how to do this?

When i first installed 8.8 i would click TV and the 'normal' TV app would appear - and now for some reason it always loads up easylook, which i really hate.
I tried disabling everything in MMCconfig but still all i get is easylook - i just want to disable the whole damn thing!
TKD is offline   Reply With Quote