Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Feb 26, 2013, 03:33 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
KAC
Menacing in Black

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Default Everybody loves me

Well just had a progress review with the client. Everyone loves me. This is the client that was a bit tentative on having me on the project but after work on previous one, we got a continuation and he is super happy after 2 weeks of work. Also all the client team members are happy, the partners are happy and everyone is like, we want KAC.

Kicking that ass like a cop kicks the dude with dope... In the nuts.

Now only if you all haters would also love me .

Things are looking extremely positive and if I work hard I can make next promotion by end of year.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2013, 03:35 PM   #2
riho
Breaking a take

riho can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyriho can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

i don't care about your life. keep sharing.
riho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2013, 03:35 PM   #3
bete
Huh?

bete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

You can dream Kac boy.

There is no gray area. There is right and wrong and I will decide which side your on.
bete is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Feb 26, 2013, 03:36 PM   #4
huskylord
Rocket Man

huskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

uh oh
another KAC career thread

abandon ship
Old Feb 26, 2013, 03:36 PM   #5
swingline
Dab on them folks

swingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Subscriber

The man who in times of popular excitement boldly and unflinchingly resists hot-tempered clamor for an unnecessary war, and thus exposes himself to the opprobrious imputation of a lack of patriotism or of courage, to the end of saving his country from a great calamity, is, as to "loving and faithfully serving his country," at least as good a patriot as the hero of the most daring feat of arms, and a far better one than those who, with an ostentatious pretense of superior patriotism, cry for war before it is needed, especially if then they let others do the fighting. - Carl Schurz

RIP Jesse
swingline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2013, 03:39 PM   #6
KAC
Menacing in Black

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingline View Post
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2013, 03:42 PM   #7
huskylord
Rocket Man

huskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

I change my mind.
KAC, I'd love to fly over there and personally congratulate you on a job well done, and maybe throw in a shoulder massage for all your hard work, but ever since I've watched ARGO, I fear there's a chance I might be kept in captivity and would require the assistance of a bearded Ben Affleck to safely spirit me away from my confines.

Whew...dodged a bullet there
Old Feb 26, 2013, 03:43 PM   #8
swingline
Dab on them folks

swingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Here, you may need this:

The man who in times of popular excitement boldly and unflinchingly resists hot-tempered clamor for an unnecessary war, and thus exposes himself to the opprobrious imputation of a lack of patriotism or of courage, to the end of saving his country from a great calamity, is, as to "loving and faithfully serving his country," at least as good a patriot as the hero of the most daring feat of arms, and a far better one than those who, with an ostentatious pretense of superior patriotism, cry for war before it is needed, especially if then they let others do the fighting. - Carl Schurz

RIP Jesse
Old Feb 26, 2013, 03:57 PM   #9
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Subscriber

This thread is now about compressed air.
Old Feb 26, 2013, 04:20 PM   #10
switchAMG
FCK TRMP

switchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Congrats you narrow minded indian.
switchAMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2013, 04:22 PM   #11
greyghost
people are stupid

greyghost once held a door open for a complete strangergreyghost once held a door open for a complete strangergreyghost once held a door open for a complete strangergreyghost once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by riho View Post
i don't care about your life. keep sharing.

but you keep us amused, anyway.
Old Feb 26, 2013, 04:22 PM   #12
bete
Huh?

bete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

I prefer the descriptor of "Hairy little man" Switch.

There is no gray area. There is right and wrong and I will decide which side your on.
Old Feb 26, 2013, 04:25 PM   #13
switchAMG
FCK TRMP

switchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by bete View Post
I prefer the descriptor of "Hairy little man" Switch.
Have you seen pics of him yet beets?

I always picture this:

Old Feb 26, 2013, 04:27 PM   #14
swingline
Dab on them folks

Subscriber

Edit: Oh, you changed the pic.

RIP Jesse
Old Feb 26, 2013, 04:32 PM   #15
switchAMG
FCK TRMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingline View Post

Edit: Oh, you changed the pic.
Yea I liked this one better.
Old Feb 26, 2013, 04:33 PM   #16
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Gays... Am I right?
Too predictable.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2013, 04:36 PM   #17
caveman-jim
Deposed King of Rage3D

caveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by switchWRX View Post
as a narrow minded half indian I take offense
caveman-jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2013, 04:49 PM   #18
switchAMG
FCK TRMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by caveman-jim View Post
as a narrow minded half indian I take offense
I am a pig headed caucasian, whats your point?
Old Feb 26, 2013, 04:58 PM   #19
Zero
Sass hole

Zero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English Channel

Guys, guys, whoa. I don't think it's appropriate to make fun of his Indian heritage. Because he's pakistani or some ****. Carry on.

please refrain from telling other forum members to "Go eat a buffet of dicks." in the future.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2013, 05:00 PM   #20
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
Guys, guys, whoa. I don't think it's appropriate to make fun of his Indian heritage. Because he's pakistani or some ****. Carry on.
Same difference.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2013, 05:01 PM   #21
DaJMasta
Baffoonist

DaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Have you seen pics of him yet beets?

I always picture this:

I feel like he has the wrong finger pointing up for that to be KAC
Desktop: Intel Core i7 7770k : 16GB EVGA DDR4 2400 : Asus GTX 970 Strix 4GB : Gigabyte GA-H270-WIFI : AudioQuest DragonFly DAC : Crucial m4 256GB and Samsung 840 240GB SSD : Corsair Builder 500W PSU : Achieva Shimian QH270 27" LED monitor : Klipsch Promedia 2.1 : Windows 7 Pro x64
Laptop: Acer Travelmate Timeline 8172 : Intel Core i5 470UM : 4GB DDR3 1066 : Intel HD Integrated : Intel HM55 Chipset :
120GB Intel X25-M G2 SSD : 40W Power brick and 6 cell battery : Conexant HD Audio : 11.6" LCD : Windows 7 Pro x64
HTPC: Intel Core i3 3225 : HD 4000 integrated : 8GB Samsung DDR3 1600
: Gigabyte H77N-Wifi : 120GB Sandisk Extreme SSD : 80W power brick and picoPSU150 XT : Integrated HD Audio : Scepter 32" LCD TV : Logitech Z313 2.1 : Windows 7 Pro x64

DaJMasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2013, 05:04 PM   #22
bete
Huh?

Gods...I gotta get my mean back...you guys are ruthless. Making me look bad.

Old Feb 26, 2013, 05:05 PM   #23
Java Cool Dude
With my family

Java Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
I see what you did there
Java Cool Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2013, 05:51 PM   #24
mbeeston
Darkness Mane

mbeeston once held a door open for a complete strangermbeeston once held a door open for a complete strangermbeeston once held a door open for a complete strangermbeeston once held a door open for a complete stranger

stop saying happy, you're breaking my rage
"Intelligence has nothing to do with politics." - ambassador muwlari
" when somethings weird and it don't look good, who do you think it is? GHOST NAPPA"
mbeeston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2013, 05:54 PM   #25
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Progression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
everyone is like, we want KAC.
If you actually pronounce that...
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
If you must listen to country [music], play it backwards. You get your woman back, the dog comes back to life, Momma pops out from under the train, and it stops raining. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bete View Post
I'd bet it would be fun to do him up the ass.
Progression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2013, 05:55 PM   #26
OzzieBloke
& OzzieDogs

OzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English Channel

Good work, KAC.
Good work.
But I've long discovered that good work a good person does not make.
OzzieBloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2013, 06:00 PM   #27
Sazar
Rage3D Spammer

Sazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Well just had a progress review with the client. Everyone loves me. This is the client that was a bit tentative on having me on the project but after work on previous one, we got a continuation and he is super happy after 2 weeks of work. Also all the client team members are happy, the partners are happy and everyone is like, we want KAC.

Kicking that ass like a cop kicks the dude with dope... In the nuts.

Now only if you all haters would also love me .

Things are looking extremely positive and if I work hard I can make next promotion by end of year.
Sounds kinda gay.
Sazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2013, 06:01 PM   #28
mbeeston
Darkness Mane

mbeeston once held a door open for a complete strangermbeeston once held a door open for a complete strangermbeeston once held a door open for a complete strangermbeeston once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzieBloke View Post
But I've long discovered that good work a good person does not make.
kinda makes me wonder how you feel about me
"Intelligence has nothing to do with politics." - ambassador muwlari
" when somethings weird and it don't look good, who do you think it is? GHOST NAPPA"
mbeeston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2013, 06:07 PM   #29
caveman-jim
Deposed King of Rage3D

caveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
I am a pig headed caucasian, whats your point?
wanna have bbq samminches and beer?
Old Feb 26, 2013, 06:08 PM   #30
caveman-jim
Deposed King of Rage3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Java Cool Dude View Post
I see what you did there
greasy didn't