Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » AMD Radeon Discussion and Support
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

AMD Radeon Discussion and Support General discussion, tweaking, overclocking and technical support questions about discrete Radeon graphics products.

Old Nov 28, 2020, 11:47 PM   #181
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird sings

Zen 3 chiplets are near same size to zen2. So they made a metric ton of them Im sure its just the market is so much bigger than anything made a couple million a quarter...

AMD must be making bank I mean they are selling everything they are making.

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 21.2.2, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 21.2.2. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone... -My Baron he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2020, 08:33 AM   #182
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I don't know if you guys are tired of hearing about my Microcenter anecdotes but they must have finally listed the 68XX cards because their website is down and has been for at least an hour.
Crawdaddy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2020, 09:50 AM   #183
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 29, 2020, 10:29 AM   #184
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawdaddy79 View Post
I don't know if you guys are tired of hearing about my Microcenter anecdotes but they must have finally listed the 68XX cards because their website is down and has been for at least an hour.
Why do you think that? Micro center is in-store only. You can’t order online with these new GPUs.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2020, 10:48 AM   #185
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Why do you think that? Micro center is in-store only. You can’t order online with these new GPUs.
The store picks and chooses what can or can't be ordered online. What they have listings for can be bought online and reserved for pickup at the very least. As of yesterday you can't even see a product page for RX 68XX... If it's not malicious, my bet is they posted a listing and are getting hammered.
Crawdaddy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2020, 10:53 AM   #186
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

You haven't been able to buy any of the new products (Zen3, NV or AMD GPU) online or reserve for pick-up. The products, at least with NV GPU, weren't even being logged into the website as they were selling them directly off the truck. My EVGA card from Microcenter was still in the cardboard shipping box.

You can order other products online, sure, but with the new hardware it has been in-store only. I'd assume it will remain that way for quite some time.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2020, 12:00 PM   #187
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird sings

Looks like the 2800 mhz limit on the 6800xt is removed for the 6900xt:

https://twitter.com/patrickschur_/st...78578767028226

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EoAL3dHX...g&name=900x900

3000 mhz! Crazy...

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 21.2.2, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 21.2.2. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone... -My Baron he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2020, 12:16 PM   #188
Falck
Radeon R520

Falck is still being judged by the masses

Finally got my card today!

Falck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2020, 12:28 PM   #189
bill dennison
Banned

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by pax View Post
Looks like the 2800 mhz limit on the 6800xt is removed for the 6900xt:

https://twitter.com/patrickschur_/st...78578767028226

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EoAL3dHX...g&name=900x900

3000 mhz! Crazy...
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2020, 12:32 PM   #190
bill dennison
Banned

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falck View Post

enjoy it and benchmarks please
Old Nov 29, 2020, 12:40 PM   #191
NWR_Midnight
Radeon Caribbean Islands

NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:

Congrats on getting what some are saying is a piece of paper.

~I had the right to remain silent, I just didn't have the ability. ~ Ron White
~You can't fix Stupid! ~ Ron White
~There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. - ~Stupid is forever. ~ Ron White
~Life is a hard teacher, it gives you the test before it teaches you the lesson.
~It's never to late to have a good childhood! The older you are, the better the toys! ~ My Dad
~Live everyday as though it is your last, it can all end at any moment!
NWR_Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2020, 01:02 PM   #192
SuperGeil
Radeon R420

SuperGeil is still being judged by the masses

Folding@home

Toll! Viel spaß.
Is that water-cooled?
SuperGeil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2020, 02:03 PM   #193
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post

+1

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2020, 03:26 PM   #194
Gandalfthewhite
Hardware Enthusiast

Gandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled with

Subscriber

im not editing posts. im done with that post crosses a line im deleting it and any that follow up related to it. I dont care what the content is. I am done with this. you have had multiple mods and admins tell you guys to chill and you cannot get it through your heads to do so.

HOURGLASS = most appropriate named ICON/CURSOR in the Windows world :-)

In a dank corner of ATI central, the carpet covered with corn flakes, the faint sound of clicking can be heard........Click......click, click............as the fate of the graphics world and the future of the human race hangs in the balance.

I know....I know........Keep my day job :-)- catcather
Gandalfthewhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2020, 03:35 PM   #195
LordHawkwind
Harbinger of Doom

LordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperGeil View Post
Toll! Viel spaß.
Is that water-cooled?
It's a reference card by the look of it. Here's what the European AIB supply looks like. https://www.guru3d.com/news-story/du...into-2021.html
Ryzen 7 3800X, ASUS Prime X470 Pro, KFA2 RTX 3090 SG, 16GB Crucial DDR4 LPX 3000 Ram, iiyama G-Master GB3466WQSU 3440x1440 freesync 144hz, 250gb Samsung SSD, 750mb Seagate SSHD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda H/D, 1 TB Samsung H/D, 850w PSU, Windows 10
LordHawkwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2020, 04:16 PM   #196
LordHawkwind
Harbinger of Doom

LordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

ATI Technologies

Quote:
why would a $580 card replace a $350 dollar card? Seems really premature to cancel a SKU when you don't have the proper 6700XT to replace it yet. I also think you are being very obtuse with everything else you are saying. We know there is a supply problem, but there is obviously a demand problem too. Take a look at yourself for instance...
Don't ask me why they're cancelling the 5700XT but it appears they are. The 6800/XT is a generational bump over the 5700XT whilst the 6700/XT are a minor jump. Obviously different arch's but if the 6800 is, on average, 40% to 50% faster than a 5700XT that to me is the upgrade card for a 5700XT. By definition the 67xx will have a lesser performance delta over the 5700XT. IMHO I don't think it will be a worthwhile upgrade to go from 5700XT to 67xx series. No one has seen the performance so the jury's out on that one and it'll end up being down to price/performance and individual preferences.

That's just my personal opinion and I'm quite happy to pay circa £700 for an enthusiast card as this is the first time AMD have competed in this market for about a decade. I don't need to buy a new GPU I WANT to, probably for no other reason then I can afford it so why not. My 5700XT runs great at 1440p 144hz but I have a weakness for new shiny graphics cards and it's an itch I need to scratch. Plus my 5700XT will go to my son to replace his 580. A nice performance jump for him too.

We're all different and I get £700+ is an insane amount of money to pay for a GPU for maybe 99% of people that's why the 580 will continue in production into late 2021 as that's when the 66xx/65xx will probably start to trickle out.

I also own an XboneX but I will replace it as soon as I can purchase an XseriesX which will probably be about March to June according to MS. Not bothered no big rush on that one. The son will also get to take the XboneX upstairs to his bedroom so another win-win.

Talking of wins watched Man Utd beat Southampton away 3-2, after being 2-0 down at half time with the winner coming in the 92nd minute. Get in. Happy chappy.
Ryzen 7 3800X, ASUS Prime X470 Pro, KFA2 RTX 3090 SG, 16GB Crucial DDR4 LPX 3000 Ram, iiyama G-Master GB3466WQSU 3440x1440 freesync 144hz, 250gb Samsung SSD, 750mb Seagate SSHD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda H/D, 1 TB Samsung H/D, 850w PSU, Windows 10
Old Nov 29, 2020, 04:21 PM   #197
bill dennison
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordHawkwind View Post
Don't ask me why they're cancelling the 5700XT but it appears they are. The 6800/XT is a generational bump over the 5700XT whilst the 6700/XT are a minor jump. Obviously different arch's but if the 6800 is, on average, 40% to 50% faster than a 5700XT that to me is the upgrade card for a 5700XT. By definition the 67xx will have a lesser performance delta over the 5700XT. IMHO I don't think it will be a worthwhile upgrade to go from 5700XT to 67xx series. No one has seen the performance so the jury's out on that one and it'll end up being down to price/performance and individual preferences.

That's just my personal opinion and I'm quite happy to pay circa £700 for an enthusiast card as this is the first time AMD have competed in this market for about a decade. I don't need to buy a new GPU I WANT to, probably for no other reason then I can afford it so why not. My 5700XT runs great at 1440p 144hz but I have a weakness for new shiny graphics cards and it's an itch I need to scratch. Plus my 5700XT will go to my son to replace his 580. A nice performance jump for him too.

We're all different and I get £700+ is an insane amount of money to pay for a GPU for maybe 99% of people that's why the 580 will continue in production into late 2021 as that's when the 66xx/65xx will probably start to trickle out.

I also own an XboneX but I will replace it as soon as I can purchase an XseriesX which will probably be about March to June according to MS. Not bothered no big rush on that one. The son will also get to take the XboneX upstairs to his bedroom so another win-win.

Talking of wins watched Man Utd beat Southampton away 3-2, after being 2-0 down at half time with the winner coming in the 92nd minute. Get in. Happy chappy.
somewhere i saw they were making or going to a 5700XT mining only card
Old Nov 29, 2020, 10:49 PM   #198
KAC
RGB mofo, do you have it!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:

Now bench that mofo.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 2020, 04:22 PM   #199
Falck
Radeon R520

Default Just two quick tests

Neglible CW on my card! YAY! (Can't hear it in the case, case is right at my desk.)

Don't have much time till wednesday.
Old Nov 30, 2020, 04:35 PM   #200
Falck
Radeon R520

Quote:

Thanks! I'll come around to that, any wishes? Don't have the best of benchmarking suite though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWR_Midnight View Post
Congrats on getting what some are saying is a piece of paper.
Thanks! =)

It came in a big box of carton at least .

Quote:
Toll! Viel spaß.
Is that water-cooled?
No, reference card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Now bench that mofo.
Thx. Any requests? Hopefully I have what you want me to bench, or it's free.
Old Nov 30, 2020, 04:38 PM   #201
LordHawkwind
Harbinger of Doom

ATI Technologies

[quote=Falck;1338248272]Finally got my card today!

Where did you buy it from and If you don't mind me asking how much did it cost?
Old Nov 30, 2020, 04:46 PM   #202
LordHawkwind
Harbinger of Doom

ATI Technologies

Quote:
Thanks! I'll come around to that, any wishes? Don't have the best of benchmarking suite though...

Thanks! =)

It came in a big box of carton at least .

No, reference card.

Thx. Any requests? Hopefully I have what you want me to bench, or it's free.
BFV would be nice with and without RT if the AMD card supports it. I've got it but not really played it. 1440p would be great thanks.
Old Nov 30, 2020, 05:36 PM   #203
Falck
Radeon R520

[quote=LordHawkwind;1338248481]
Quote:

Where did you buy it from and If you don't mind me asking how much did it cost?
Well, now I need a new F5 button on my keyboard, but I made it through at komplett.no (I live in Norway). Payed equivalent to £703.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordHawkwind View Post
BFV would be nice with and without RT if the AMD card supports it. I've got it but not really played it. 1440p would be great thanks.
Don't have BFV

BUUUUUT what I DO have is Deus Ex Mankind Divided!

Look at the difference between DX11 og DX12! Same settings otherwise!

DX11:

DX12:

Old Nov 30, 2020, 06:10 PM   #204
Riptide
Avtomat Kalashnikova 1947

Riptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRiptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

No cyber monday 6800 drops today.

No big surprise I guess.

Ryzen 5950X
32GB GSkill PC 3600
ASUS TUF X570
ASRock Phantom 6900 XT
Riptide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 2020, 06:51 PM   #205
Gandalfthewhite
Hardware Enthusiast

Gandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled with

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide View Post
No cyber monday 6800 drops today.

No big surprise I guess.
actually there were 6800 drops today on amd's site.

HOURGLASS = most appropriate named ICON/CURSOR in the Windows world :-)

In a dank corner of ATI central, the carpet covered with corn flakes, the faint sound of clicking can be heard........Click......click, click............as the fate of the graphics world and the future of the human race hangs in the balance.

I know....I know........Keep my day job :-)- catcather
Gandalfthewhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 2020, 07:15 PM   #206
Seyiji
Team 🌙 Moon

Seyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalfthewhite View Post
actually there were 6800 drops today on amd's site.
!__!

Balls the only place I didn't check.

Quote:

Well, now I need a new F5 button on my keyboard, but I made it through at komplett.no (I live in Norway). Payed equivalent to £703.

Don't have BFV

BUUUUUT what I DO have is Deus Ex Mankind Divided!

Look at the difference between DX11 og DX12! Same settings otherwise!

DX11:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/7zKd83g.jpg[/imgg]

DX12:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/QyCwI79.jpg[/imgg]
Sweet!

Also what the frig at them dx12 frames

-"---"-
Rage3D PC Gaming Hit-List
Official PC Gaming Deals Thread
Has the above thread been misplaced/renamed/merged/stickied/locked? Well then there's a doins transpirin! Find the tome and bring forth the sacrifice to restore peace and order.
"VIAGRA FALLS, slowly I turned, and step by step, inch by inch, I walked up to him, I smashed him, I hit him, I bonked him, I bopped him, I socked him and I mashed his face and I knocked him down."

Last edited by Seyiji : Nov 30, 2020 at 09:06 PM.
Seyiji is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 2020, 07:25 PM   #207
bill dennison
Banned

[quote=Seyiji;1338248528]!__!

Balls the only place I didn't check.

Quote:
Sweet!

Also what the frig at them dx12 frames
dx12 has always like AMD better as it is rooted in mantle
Old Nov 30, 2020, 07:37 PM   #208
Riptide
Avtomat Kalashnikova 1947

Riptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRiptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Lame. I was working when the drops hit amd website then.

Ryzen 5950X
32GB GSkill PC 3600
ASUS TUF X570
ASRock Phantom 6900 XT
Riptide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 2020, 07:53 PM   #209
bill dennison
Banned

well the McDonald's McRib is coming back Wednesday

so there will be a lot less people buying things soon

Old Nov 30, 2020, 09:14 PM   #210
Seyiji
Team 🌙 Moon

Seyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

AMD Gaming Evolved

Quote:
dx12 has always like AMD better as it is rooted in mantle
Lies cause on my rig dx12 is worse performing than dx11 !__!

Mebbe some new voodoo in the Navi architecture

My steam backup drive kicked the bucket months ago so im not gonna redownload to check so beh. Navi and Ampere ftw in Deus Ex I guess. Mebbe wun dae I'll know the feel.

-"---"-
Rage3D PC Gaming Hit-List
Official PC Gaming Deals Thread
Has the above thread been misplaced/renamed/merged/stickied/locked? Well then there's a doins transpirin! Find the tome and bring forth the sacrifice to restore peace and order.
"VIAGRA FALLS, slowly I turned, and step by step, inch by inch, I walked up to him, I smashed him, I hit him, I bonked him, I bopped him, I socked him and I mashed his face and I knocked him down."
Seyiji is online now   Reply With Quote