Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jul 11, 2022, 02:52 PM   #91
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Sundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
haven't finished season 4 but i do think the episodes are too long, i dunno, that's something i couldn't say about another show, especially one that i actually enjoyed. Still it often feels like it could've been way shorter without missing any story relevant things. Strange. Overall not a bad show though.
Definitely the Episodes are longer and not in the better way.
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11, 2022, 03:43 PM   #92
Munkus
Official taste-tester

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

I have a really hard time accepting Millie Bobby Brown with a buzz cut after seeing some of her recent modeling stuff.

On Stranger Things:

IRL

Hard to believe that's the same person.
Old Jul 11, 2022, 03:54 PM   #93
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
I have a really hard time accepting Millie Bobby Brown with a buzz cut after seeing some of her recent modeling stuff.

On Stranger Things:

IRL

It’s even more jarring when you see her blond.
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jul 11, 2022, 04:30 PM   #94
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
haven't finished season 4 but i do think the episodes are too long, i dunno, that's something i couldn't say about another show, especially one that i actually enjoyed. Still it often feels like it could've been way shorter without missing any story relevant things. Strange. Overall not a bad show though.
Last episode is 2:24 min long!

Last edited by Munkus : Jul 11, 2022 at 07:52 PM. Reason: Dang. Meant to quote. Still not used to being able to edit posts.
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11, 2022, 07:52 PM   #95
Munkus
Official taste-tester

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Last episode is 2:24 min long!
Yeah, that should've been split into 2 episodes. It was way too long.
Old Jul 12, 2022, 06:14 AM   #96
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

lol episode 7 is movie length and caught me off guard. Also it was easily the best episode so far. Two left but they're long ones...
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2022, 06:23 AM   #97
KAC
Whatever

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:

On Stranger Things:

IRL

IRL looks like someone used CGI to age her face but didn’t grow rest of her body.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2022, 11:12 AM   #98
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

finished it. Obviously we'll be seeing another season. Overall not bad. At least they explained a lot of the story in the last episodes which is always good.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2022, 03:24 PM   #99
Meteor_of_War
Fear is your only god

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:

Those pictures are a difference of at least 5 years, and from kid to nearly adult.

Also, hair and make-up does make a huge difference for some women. She's one of those.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2022, 05:35 PM   #100
Munkus
Official taste-tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor_of_War View Post
Those pictures are a difference of at least 5 years, and from kid to nearly adult.

Also, hair and make-up does make a huge difference for some women. She's one of those.
Yep, I know.
Old Jul 12, 2022, 10:37 PM   #101
KAC
Whatever

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Yep, I know.
No you don’t know. He just told you that.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14, 2022, 04:12 PM   #102
Mangler
PC

Mangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Overall, I liked season 4, but jebus it had some serious pacing issues.

I kind of get this vibe from the "kids" though:

Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14, 2022, 04:19 PM   #103
dodger
Doggy

dodger can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultydodger can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I'm up to the start of season 3, Lazy's been helping on Discord getting me through spots without spoilers. Show definitely has a pattern that made me glad I get to take in Season 4 in one go instead of how it got released. Hopefully in a week I can slowly click on all the spoiler tags in this thread!
dodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14, 2022, 04:44 PM   #104
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger View Post
I'm up to the start of season 3, Lazy's been helping on Discord getting me through spots without spoilers. Show definitely has a pattern that made me glad I get to take in Season 4 in one go instead of how it got released. Hopefully in a week I can slowly click on all the spoiler tags in this thread!
Set aside some extra time my friend. All episodes are much longer in S4, and the finale is feature film length
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2022, 03:23 AM   #105
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Well s4 ended up being very good. The last 3 episodes in particular were great. So only really those first two episodes were bad and then it slowly picked up to the finale. Mike and Will got a bit better near the end. Steve, Robin, Murray, Antonov, Yuri, Nancy, and Max were all strong this season.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2022, 07:55 AM   #106
Meteor_of_War
Fear is your only god

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post
Well s4 ended up being very good. The last 3 episodes in particular were great.
I feel the same and it seems to be the consensus from everyone I've talked to.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote