Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Jun 11, 2006, 12:42 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Razeus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Razeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Default Where the hell are the PSP games?

Glad I haven't bought one yet. They seem to have an over abundance of sports titles.

Loving my new DS Lite.
Razeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2006, 01:33 AM   #2
Hidavi
I'm Way Up

Hidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I have no idea. The release schedule for the PSP and the X360 has really slowed down. I guess thats what happens when you shift focus to multimedia
Hidavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2006, 01:44 AM   #3
ViCyniC
Radeon Arctic Islands

ViCyniC is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwhjr77
Glad I haven't bought one yet. They seem to have an over abundance of sports titles.

Loving my new DS Lite.
Yeah, just do a little homework about the products then you won't regret the purchase. I hope the people who bought PSPs are NOT surprised about the lack of games, and good games at that...It's never the the strong point of that system. Watch some Dave Chapelle on it with your friends.

Or Spiderman on UMD, lol.
ViCyniC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 11, 2006, 01:48 AM   #4
Hidavi
I'm Way Up

Hidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I'm not surprised. I'm satisfied with the amount of games seeing as how when I'm at home I use my 360 or my PC, not my PSP or my DS. When I'm out, I'm usually out to be with people so not much time for portable gaming then either. I give portable gaming 15 minutes daily. On some days an hour.
Old Jun 11, 2006, 07:04 AM   #5
seiji-kun
Radeon R600

seiji-kun is still being judged by the masses

Tell me about it. I'm still looking for a decent PSP rpg. Hopefully FFVII Crisis Core isn't the only one worth checking out. And even then, I'm still just assuming that CC is gonna be good. It could bomb, like Dirge of the Cerberus did on the PS2.
seiji-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2006, 07:33 AM   #6
ThorsHamburger
Radeon Sea Islands

ThorsHamburger is still being judged by the masses

So you can't emulate DS titles on the PSP yet? That would solve all your problem's.
Old Jun 11, 2006, 11:03 AM   #7
Daemos
Radeon R700

Daemos is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorsHamburger
So you can't emulate DS titles on the PSP yet? That would solve all your problem's.
how would that even be possible?
Daemos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2006, 11:42 AM   #8
Razeus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Razeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Let's face it, the PSP is a joke and Sony knows it.

UMD Movies are a failure
No games AFTER THIS LONG AFTER LAUNCH means developers really don't support it. They have alot of first party titles for the appearance of game selection.
Nobody is really wanting to pay crazy prices for Sony's beloved memory cards.
Sony lacks game innovation. Their only innvotation is creating technology nobody wants (betamax, minidisc, memory sticks, SACD, blu-ray, etc.)

DS Lite FTW!
Old Jun 11, 2006, 01:34 PM   #9
cheetahl
Rage3D Veteran

cheetahl is still being judged by the masses

cheetahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2006, 02:28 PM   #10
Hyrax
Rage3D Spammer

Hyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

in the handheld forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperNovae View Post
Origin says if you are benchmarking or something to just call and they will help you out. God the horror, those poor souls. This is the type of orwellian nightmare Alex Jones told me about.
Hyrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2006, 12:05 AM   #11
Fragmastergen
Radeon R520

Fragmastergen is still being judged by the masses

so whats the point of this topic? oh yea, bash on the psp and brag about my brand new ds lite

and i like the fact that you think $60 for 2gb is crazy
Gigabyte ATI X800 xt 256mb
Creative Audigy 2
Fragmastergen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2006, 12:07 AM   #12
Qb2k5
Alienware Certified

Qb2k5 is still being judged by the masses

Only reason I would consider buying the PSP is just for the wireless internet.
Qb2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2006, 01:51 AM   #13
Nevermind
Rage3D Veteran

Nevermind is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb2k5
Only reason I would consider buying the PSP is just for the wireless internet.
Untill you try and type anything, its so slow and tedious.

I like my PSP, dont regret buying it. My only issue is the lack of unique games, just seems to be alot of ps2 ports.

Oh Except for lumnes, i love that game
Nevermind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2006, 02:09 AM   #14
Xiro
Oo

Xiro can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyXiro can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Is it wrong that I use my PSP 90% of the time to play NES/SNES games?
Xiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2006, 08:08 AM   #15
wangFu
take him away!

wangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordXiro
Is it wrong that I use my PSP 90% of the time to play NES/SNES games?
no, i used mine for that too
Old Jun 12, 2006, 10:33 AM   #16
Hidavi
I'm Way Up

I use mine mostly for games. I used to use it for music, but then I started driving and all my music plays through my truck stereo .

Anyway, I just finished Popolocrois. It was a great game with an awesome story. It has really cool anime cut scenes from the tv series I guess. I plan to go out and get Legend of Heroes II this week. The first one was awesome.
Old Jun 12, 2006, 11:03 AM   #17
ScottDoom
It's Okay

ScottDoom can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyScottDoom can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I saw PIQ for PSP and I was about ready to buy a PSP just for that. I dunno how good it is, but I remember IQ for the PSX being awesome. And I only ever had the demo, but I'd play it for hours a day.
lighting up the dark.
ScottDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2006, 02:57 PM   #18
delirium121
Radeon Northern Islands

delirium121 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultydelirium121 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

still enjoying mine
wipeout OR watching ZIM on lunch breaks
an tales of eternia is good rpg

still waiting on GT portable though
BEWARE!.. the lemon wheels

Last edited by delirium121 : Jun 12, 2006 at 02:59 PM.
delirium121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2006, 06:59 PM   #19
undernine
Da Blackhawks!

undernine is still being judged by the masses

I have a PSP (since launch) and I just bought a Nintendo DS Lite. I've played the DS more in one and half days than I've played my PSP in over a year. That is really saying something in regards to how power is meaningless if the games suck.
The end of all progress. The death of evolution. It bleeds all life away. Silence speeds the path to the streams of solace that run so few and narrow. Brooks that babble the sounds of torture. You will one day rise. To flood the banks of the chosen. This is the art of ruin. This is the resolution. The end of all progress. The death of evolution. It bleeds all life away. I will teach you all that I have mastered. Fear. Pain. Hatred. Power. This is the art of ruin.
undernine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14, 2006, 09:50 PM   #20
Razeus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by undernine
I have a PSP (since launch) and I just bought a Nintendo DS Lite. I've played the DS more in one and half days than I've played my PSP in over a year. That is really saying something in regards to how power is meaningless if the games suck.
Bingo
Old Jun 15, 2006, 12:44 AM   #21
Fragmastergen
Radeon R520

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwhjr77
Bingo
like this topic realy needed to be bumped again

you dont even care what good or new psp games are out there because your're not going to buy any

an over abundance of sports titles?
http://www.psp411.com/list/games
excuse me?

im surprised this topic hasnt been closed yet. whats the point of it? it might as well be titled "PSP is teh suxxorzz DS LITE FTW!!!11!!"

besides, the best thing about the psp is homebrew
Creative Audigy 2
Old Jun 15, 2006, 02:18 AM   #22
Dachshund
Radeon R600

Dachshund is still being judged by the masses

I was planning on buying a PSP for a while.. But there aren't any games for it. I ended up buying a Pocket PC cell phone.. Well worth the purchase..
Dachshund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15, 2006, 12:15 PM   #23
jimmt
Trumpification

jimmt knows why the caged bird singsjimmt knows why the caged bird singsjimmt knows why the caged bird singsjimmt knows why the caged bird singsjimmt knows why the caged bird sings

I play my DS more as well. Though, the PSP is still an impressive unit. I just think they need to lower the price and advertise more.

Jim
MSI Z87M Gaming|Intel i7 4770k |16GB DDR3 PC3 12800|XFX RX470 4GB | 6TB HDD |Windows 10 Pro
Laptop
Dell Inspiron 7577 | Intel i7-7700HQ |16GB DDR 4 DRAM 2400 |Nvidia 1060 6GB |3TB NVMe/SDD |Windows 10 Pro
VR
HPWMR / PSVR
Consoles
Switch|WiiU|Wii|Gamecube|New 3DS XL|DS|GBA|N64|SNES|NES|XBOX|XBOX360|XBONEX|PS1|PS2|PS3|PS4|Vita|PSP|DreamCast|Genesis
Classical Liberalism: A political ideology and a branch of liberalism which advocates civil liberties, private property, and political freedom with representative democracy under the rule of law. Strong emphasizes economic freedom and the individual over the collective.
jimmt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15, 2006, 02:32 PM   #24
Takezo
Tech Ninja

Takezo is still being judged by the masses

I bought the DS lite yesterday, it rocks. It's sleakness rivals my PSP. I bought two DS games in les than two weeks, yet I have nothing to buy for PSP (All i got is that crappy Luminess game, and Spiderman 2 UMD "via launch package"). I'm just not in to sports games, nor practically everything on it right now. I want some cool RPGs on it I got PSP thinking that it would have a who bunch of cool RPGs on it. None, nada.

But I am eagerly waiting for 4GB memory stick duos to drop in price. However you can get a 7" portable DVD player for the cost of a 4GB Mem stick. If your just going to rip DVD movies, might as well get a player that can play DVDs from the get go. I think I bought my PSP on an impulse.

I don't think I would have bought a PSP if I had a DS lite back then. (This is if it exsisted back then).
Takezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15, 2006, 07:36 PM   #25
Pikachuman
Radeon R520

Pikachuman is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
I bought the DS lite yesterday, it rocks. It's sleakness rivals my PSP. I bought two DS games in les than two weeks, yet I have nothing to buy for PSP (All i got is that crappy Luminess game, and Spiderman 2 UMD "via launch package"). I'm just not in to sports games, nor practically everything on it right now. I want some cool RPGs on it I got PSP thinking that it would have a who bunch of cool RPGs on it. None, nada.
RPG'ing on the PSP is about to get very much brighter if the Sony's PS1 emulation (link) works out. Vagrant story, Final Fantasy VII, Legend of the dragoon-- that would be so very very nice.
Pikachuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15, 2006, 08:40 PM   #26
Seerkin
I don't like you like you

Seerkin is still being judged by the masses

I dont own a PSP however I do admit that it has a FEW good games on it, to the op then, an outsiders oppinion on "where the games are at!".. note once more, I dont even own one and I can tell that these are must haves.

Lumines
PoPoLacrois
MGS Portable Ops - not out yet
FF7 Crisis Core - not out yet
Legend of Heroes (I think thats the title?)x2
Untold Legends 2
Prince of Persia
GTA Liberty City Stories
Loco Roco - not out yet
Lemmings

There are a few others, but I thought I would just post a few. I really dont see how your running out of games here, it is a handheld afterall.. if you want a much larger library I would suggest moveing on to a console, or perhaps a PC.

The DS is good, I own one.. it has alot of great games but even that library has its limits, I hope the above was some help to you.
Seerkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15, 2006, 10:26 PM   #27
Pikachuman
Radeon R520

Pikachuman is still being judged by the masses

Ugh, I own a PSP, and none of those games you list are at all interesting to me (with the exception of the Final fantasy title).
Pikachuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16, 2006, 12:38 AM   #28
jimmt
Trumpification

jimmt knows why the caged bird singsjimmt knows why the caged bird singsjimmt knows why the caged bird singsjimmt knows why the caged bird singsjimmt knows why the caged bird sings

I am enjoying Metal Gear Acid. It has an RPG like style to it

Jim
MSI Z87M Gaming|Intel i7 4770k |16GB DDR3 PC3 12800|XFX RX470 4GB | 6TB HDD |Windows 10 Pro
Laptop
Dell Inspiron 7577 | Intel i7-7700HQ |16GB DDR 4 DRAM 2400 |Nvidia 1060 6GB |3TB NVMe/SDD |Windows 10 Pro
VR
HPWMR / PSVR
Consoles
Switch|WiiU|Wii|Gamecube|New 3DS XL|DS|GBA|N64|SNES|NES|XBOX|XBOX360|XBONEX|PS1|PS2|PS3|PS4|Vita|PSP|DreamCast|Genesis
Classical Liberalism: A political ideology and a branch of liberalism which advocates civil liberties, private property, and political freedom with representative democracy under the rule of law. Strong emphasizes economic freedom and the individual over the collective.
jimmt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17, 2006, 07:41 PM   #29
john2
Radeon Southern Islands

john2 is still being judged by the masses

Where are they?? Here http://pspupdates.qj.net/

There are so many freeware programs and games.Want the list?Well here it is:

Titles
300: March to Glory(1)
50 Cent: Bulletproof(3)
Ace Combat X: Skies of Deception(6)
Air Traffic Controller: Airport Hero Narita(1)
Ape Escape Academy 2(2)
Ape Escape: On The Loose(2)
Armored Core: Formula Front(3)
Asterix & Obelix XXL 2(1)
ATV Offroad Fury Pro(2)
ATV Offroad Fury: Blazin' Trails(0)
B-Boy(2)
Battlefield 2: Modern Combat(1)
Battlezone(2)
Black & White Creatures(1)
Blade Dancer(3)
Bleach(2)
Bliss Island(1)
Blitz: The League(1)
Bomberman Portable(3)
Bounty Hounds(7)
Brave Story(3)
Brooktown High: Senior Year(1)
Brothers in Arms(0)
Burnout Legends(9)
Bust a Move(6)
Byte Hell 2000(0)
Capcom Classics Collection Reloaded(2)
Capcom Classics Remix(4)
Capcom Puzzle world(3)
Carnage Heart(1)
Cars(2)
Championship Manager(2)
Coded Arms(3)
Coded Arms Contagion(2)
Crash Tag Team Racing(2)
Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower(0)
Dave Mirra's BMX Challenge(3)
Daxter(11)
Dead Head Fred(4)
Dead to Rights Reckoning(4)
Death Jr.(7)
Death Jr. 2(1)
Death, Jr.: Root of Evil(1)
Def Jam: Fight for New York-The Takeover(4)
Doko Demo Issho(1)
Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai(2)
Dragon Quest & Final Fantasy in Itadaki Street Portable(2)
Dungeon Siege: Throne of Agony(2)
Dungeons & Dragons Tactics(3)
Dynasty Warriors(5)
Dynasty Warriors Vol. 2(2)
Earache Extreme Metal Racing(9)
Earthworm Jim(1)
Edith Memories - GOC V(1)
Elveon(0)
Eragon(1)
Every Extend Extra (E3)(5)
Exit(5)
Family Guy(2)
Field Commander(11)
FIFA 06(2)
FIFA 2005(0)
FIFA Soccer(1)
FIFA Street 2(5)
FIFA World Cup(7)
Fight Night(7)
Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core(4)
Finder Love(2)
Football Manager 2006(3)
Football Manager 2007(1)
Formula One 2006(2)
Frantix(2)
Frogger Helmet Chaos(0)
From Russia with Love(3)
Gangs of London(9)
Gekido: The Dark Angel(2)
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex(8)
Gitaroo Man(5)
Go! Sudoku(2)
Gradius Collection(2)
Gran Turismo(1)
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories(74)
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories(3)
Gretzky NHL(0)
Gretzky NHL '06(3)
Gripshift(10)
Guilty Gear Judgment(2)
Gun Showdown(1)
Gurumin(1)
Hard Rock Casino(1)
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire(4)
Harvest Moon: Innocent Life(4)
Hellboy(1)
HOT PXL(4)
Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee(1)
Infected(4)
Initial D: Street Stage(1)
Juiced: Eliminator(7)
Justice League Heroes(6)
Kao Challengers(1)
Killzone: Liberation(11)
Kingdom of Paradise(1)
L.A. Rush(1)
Legend of the Dragon(2)
Lemmings(6)
Loco Roco(10)
Lord of the Rings: Tactics(11)
Lumines(7)
Lumines 2(5)
Madden NFL 06(13)
Madden NFL 2007(1)
MagnaCarta Portable(3)
Mai-HiME: Senretsu(2)
Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects(2)
Marvel Trading Card Game(1)
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance(2)
Me & My Katamari(14)
MediEvil Resurrection(2)
Mega Man Maverick Hunter X(3)
Mega Man Powered Up(7)
Mercury(2)
Mercury Meltdown(3)
Metal Gear Acid(5)
Metal Gear Acid 2(13)
Metal Gear Solid Digital Comic(1)
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops(5)
Metal Slug Collection(4)
Miami Vice(3)
Micro Machines V4(3)
Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition(6)
Midway Arcade Treasures: Extended Play(1)
Minna no Chizu(1)
MLB(3)
Mobile Suit Gundam: Quiz Monsenshi DX(2)
Monster Hunter Freedom(14)
Monster Hunter Portable(3)
Mortal Kombat: Unchained(2)
MotoGP(1)
MVP Baseball(1)
MX vs ATV Unleashed(3)
Myst(6)
Namco Museum Battle Collection(1)
Nana(2)
Nana(0)
NBA(4)
NBA 06(2)
NBA 07(0)
NBA Live 06(0)
NBA Street Showdown(0)
NCAA Football 07(5)
Need for Speed Most Wanted 5-1-0(7)
Need For Speed Underground Rivals(1)
Neon Genesis Evangelion 2: Artificial World - Another Cases(3)
NFL Street 2 Unleashed(0)
Open Season(2)
Outrun 2006: Coast 2 Coast(13)
Pac-Man World 3(0)
Pac-Man World Rally(1)
Painkiller(1)
Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie(1)
Pinball Hall of Fame(1)
Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest(6)
Planet PSP(1)
Playwize Poker and Casino(1)
PoPoLoCrois(2)
Portable Island: A Resort at the Palm of your Hands(1)
Power Stone(5)
PQ: Practical Intelligence Quotient(1)
Prince of Persia Revelations(7)
Pro Evolution Soccer 6(2)
Pursuit Force(4)
Puzzle Challenge: Crosswords and More!(3)
Race Driver 2006(7)
Rage Rider(1)
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters(8)
Rengoku(2)
Rengoku II: The Stairway to H.E.A.V.E.N.(3)
Ridge Racer(2)
RUSH(1)
Samurai Warriors: State of War(2)
Silent Hill Origins(3)
Smart Bomb(1)
Snoopy vs. the Red Baron(1)
SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo(13)
SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 2(4)
Sonic Rivals(1)
Spectral Souls(1)
Spider-Man 2(0)
Splinter Cell Essentials(7)
Spore(2)
SSX on Tour(3)
Stacked(4)
Star Trek: Tactical Assault(3)
Star Wars: Battlefront II(4)
Star Wars: Shadow Strike(1)
Street Fighter Alpha 3(7)
Street Riders(3)
Street Supremacy(1)
Stuntman 2(1)
Super Monkey Ball Adventures(5)
Superman Returns(1)
Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror(8)
Taiko Drum Master(12)
Tales of Eternia(2)
Talkman(2)
Tekken(14)
Tenchu: Time of the Assassins(2)
Test Drive Unlimited(4)
The Con(2)
The Dog - Happy Life(3)
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift(1)
The Godfather(1)
The Hustle: Detroit Streets(1)
The Legend of Heroes II: Prophecy of the Moonlight Witch(6)
The Legend of Heroes: A Tear of Vermillion(3)
The Sims 2(10)
Thrilleville(3)
Tiger Woods PGA Tour(0)
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06(1)
TOCA Race Driver 2006(2)
Tokobot(4)
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell(1)
Tomb Raider 10th Anniversary Edition(1)
Tomb Raider: Legend(15)
Tony Hawk's Underground 2 Remix(1)
Traxion(2)
Ultimate Ghosts 'n Goblins(8)
Ultra Puzzle Bobble Pocket(2)
Ultraman Fighter Evolution Zero(1)
Untold Legends: The Warrior's Code(1)
Valhalla Knights(0)
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth(3)
Viewtiful Joe: Battle Carnival(3)
Virtua Tennis: World Tour(2)
Work Time Fun(1)
World Poker Tour(2)
World Tour Golf(2)
World Tour Soccer 06(5)
Worms Open Warfare(4)
WRC(3)
Xiaolin Showdown(2)
Ys: The Ark of Napishtim(1)
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX(1)

Most of them are in development but they'll be released. And frankly these are a lot of games
john2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2006, 12:39 AM   #30
Fragmastergen
Radeon R520

Quote:
Originally Posted by john2
Where are they?? Here http://pspupdates.qj.net/

There are so many freeware programs and games.Want the list?Well here it is:

Titles
300: March to Glory(1)
50 Cent: Bulletproof(3)
Ace Combat X: Skies of Deception(6)
Air Traffic Controller: Airport Hero Narita(1)
Ape Escape Academy 2(2)
Ape Escape: On The Loose(2)
Armored Core: Formula Front(3)
Asterix & Obelix XXL 2(1)
ATV Offroad Fury Pro(2)
ATV Offroad Fury: Blazin' Trails(0)
B-Boy(2)
Battlefield 2: Modern Combat(1)
Battlezone(2)
Black & White Creatures(1)
Blade Dancer(3)
Bleach(2)
Bliss Island(1)
Blitz: The League(1)
Bomberman Portable(3)
Bounty Hounds(7)
Brave Story(3)
Brooktown High: Senior Year(1)
Brothers in Arms(0)
Burnout Legends(9)
Bust a Move(6)
Byte Hell 2000(0)
Capcom Classics Collection Reloaded(2)
Capcom Classics Remix(4)
Capcom Puzzle world(3)
Carnage Heart(1)
Cars(2)
Championship Manager(2)
Coded Arms(3)
Coded Arms Contagion(2)
Crash Tag Team Racing(2)
Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower(0)
Dave Mirra's BMX Challenge(3)
Daxter(11)
Dead Head Fred(4)
Dead to Rights Reckoning(4)
Death Jr.(7)
Death Jr. 2(1)
Death, Jr.: Root of Evil(1)
Def Jam: Fight for New York-The Takeover(4)
Doko Demo Issho(1)
Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai(2)
Dragon Quest & Final Fantasy in Itadaki Street Portable(2)
Dungeon Siege: Throne of Agony(2)
Dungeons & Dragons Tactics(3)
Dynasty Warriors(5)
Dynasty Warriors Vol. 2(2)
Earache Extreme Metal Racing(9)
Earthworm Jim(1)
Edith Memories - GOC V(1)
Elveon(0)
Eragon(1)
Every Extend Extra (E3)(5)
Exit(5)
Family Guy(2)
Field Commander(11)
FIFA 06(2)
FIFA 2005(0)
FIFA Soccer(1)
FIFA Street 2(5)
FIFA World Cup(7)
Fight Night(7)
Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core(4)
Finder Love(2)
Football Manager 2006(3)
Football Manager 2007(1)
Formula One 2006(2)
Frantix(2)
Frogger Helmet Chaos(0)
From Russia with Love(3)
Gangs of London(9)
Gekido: The Dark Angel(2)
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex(8)
Gitaroo Man(5)
Go! Sudoku(2)
Gradius Collection(2)
Gran Turismo(1)
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories(74)
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories(3)
Gretzky NHL(0)
Gretzky NHL '06(3)
Gripshift(10)
Guilty Gear Judgment(2)
Gun Showdown(1)
Gurumin(1)
Hard Rock Casino(1)
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire(4)
Harvest Moon: Innocent Life(4)
Hellboy(1)
HOT PXL(4)
Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee(1)
Infected(4)
Initial D: Street Stage(1)
Juiced: Eliminator(7)
Justice League Heroes(6)
Kao Challengers(1)
Killzone: Liberation(11)
Kingdom of Paradise(1)
L.A. Rush(1)
Legend of the Dragon(2)
Lemmings(6)
Loco Roco(10)
Lord of the Rings: Tactics(11)
Lumines(7)
Lumines 2(5)
Madden NFL 06(13)
Madden NFL 2007(1)
MagnaCarta Portable(3)
Mai-HiME: Senretsu(2)
Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects(2)
Marvel Trading Card Game(1)
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance(2)
Me & My Katamari(14)
MediEvil Resurrection(2)
Mega Man Maverick Hunter X(3)
Mega Man Powered Up(7)
Mercury(2)
Mercury Meltdown(3)
Metal Gear Acid(5)
Metal Gear Acid 2(13)
Metal Gear Solid Digital Comic(1)
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops(5)
Metal Slug Collection(4)
Miami Vice(3)
Micro Machines V4(3)
Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition(6)
Midway Arcade Treasures: Extended Play(1)
Minna no Chizu(1)
MLB(3)
Mobile Suit Gundam: Quiz Monsenshi DX(2)
Monster Hunter Freedom(14)
Monster Hunter Portable(3)
Mortal Kombat: Unchained(2)
MotoGP(1)
MVP Baseball(1)
MX vs ATV Unleashed(3)
Myst(6)
Namco Museum Battle Collection(1)
Nana(2)
Nana(0)
NBA(4)
NBA 06(2)
NBA 07(0)
NBA Live 06(0)
NBA Street Showdown(0)
NCAA Football 07(5)
Need for Speed Most Wanted 5-1-0(7)
Need For Speed Underground Rivals(1)
Neon Genesis Evangelion 2: Artificial World - Another Cases(3)
NFL Street 2 Unleashed(0)
Open Season(2)
Outrun 2006: Coast 2 Coast(13)
Pac-Man World 3(0)
Pac-Man World Rally(1)
Painkiller(1)
Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie(1)
Pinball Hall of Fame(1)
Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest(6)
Planet PSP(1)
Playwize Poker and Casino(1)
PoPoLoCrois(2)
Portable Island: A Resort at the Palm of your Hands(1)
Power Stone(5)
PQ: Practical Intelligence Quotient(1)
Prince of Persia Revelations(7)
Pro Evolution Soccer 6(2)
Pursuit Force(4)
Puzzle Challenge: Crosswords and More!(3)
Race Driver 2006(7)
Rage Rider(1)
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters(8)
Rengoku(2)
Rengoku II: The Stairway to H.E.A.V.E.N.(3)
Ridge Racer(2)
RUSH(1)
Samurai Warriors: State of War(2)
Silent Hill Origins(3)
Smart Bomb(1)
Snoopy vs. the Red Baron(1)
SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo(13)
SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 2(4)
Sonic Rivals(1)
Spectral Souls(1)
Spider-Man 2(0)
Splinter Cell Essentials(7)
Spore(2)
SSX on Tour(3)
Stacked(4)
Star Trek: Tactical Assault(3)
Star Wars: Battlefront II(4)
Star Wars: Shadow Strike(1)
Street Fighter Alpha 3(7)
Street Riders(3)
Street Supremacy(1)
Stuntman 2(1)
Super Monkey Ball Adventures(5)
Superman Returns(1)
Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror(8)
Taiko Drum Master(12)
Tales of Eternia(2)
Talkman(2)
Tekken(14)
Tenchu: Time of the Assassins(2)
Test Drive Unlimited(4)
The Con(2)
The Dog - Happy Life(3)
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift(1)
The Godfather(1)
The Hustle: Detroit Streets(1)
The Legend of Heroes II: Prophecy of the Moonlight Witch(6)
The Legend of Heroes: A Tear of Vermillion(3)
The Sims 2(10)
Thrilleville(3)
Tiger Woods PGA Tour(0)
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06(1)
TOCA Race Driver 2006(2)
Tokobot(4)
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell(1)
Tomb Raider 10th Anniversary Edition(1)
Tomb Raider: Legend(15)
Tony Hawk's Underground 2 Remix(1)
Traxion(2)
Ultimate Ghosts 'n Goblins(8)
Ultra Puzzle Bobble Pocket(2)
Ultraman Fighter Evolution Zero(1)
Untold Legends: The Warrior's Code(1)
Valhalla Knights(0)
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth(3)
Viewtiful Joe: Battle Carnival(3)
Virtua Tennis: World Tour(2)
Work Time Fun(1)
World Poker Tour(2)
World Tour Golf(2)
World Tour Soccer 06(5)
Worms Open Warfare(4)
WRC(3)
Xiaolin Showdown(2)
Ys: The Ark of Napishtim(1)
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX(1)

Most of them are in development but they'll be released. And frankly these are a lot of games
yea, thats a lot of games, but theyre all sports games
Creative Audigy 2