Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Jun 5, 2006, 01:35 AM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I got a PSP hoping that many Japanese RPG's come to it you know... like the ones which come to the PS2? BUT NOOOOOOOOOOO **** all has come out .

No and i wont buy a ps2, they suck and i'm not degrading my self to such a crappy looking system (graphics whore)

PS4/PC Streaming - Streaming PS Indie Titles + Infamous, Metal Gear, and Killzone Shadow Fall

Fantards the scourge of the universe:
SirBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 2006, 01:39 AM   #32
Andrew275
Jeff Lange

Andrew275 is still being judged by the masses

Subscriber

Personally, I like my PSP, but I don't think the game library is anywhere near as good as it could be. The games I have are fun, but none of them really suck me in. My girlfriend has a DS, and the games for it, at least that I've seen, seem to be a lot more captivating and geared better towards being on a handheld.

It's just kind of a let-down, because I feel like it could be a truly great system. But a lot of the games are either ports, or feel like they would work better on a big TV.
Andrew275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 2006, 01:39 AM   #33
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew275
Personally, I like my PSP, but I don't think the game library is anywhere near as good as it could be. The games I have are fun, but none of them really suck me in. My girlfriend has a DS, and the games for it, at least that I've seen, seem to be a lot more captivating and geared better towards being on a handheld.

It's just kind of a let-down, because I feel like it could be a truly great system. But a lot of the games are either ports, or feel like they would work better on a big TV.
QFT!

It's not that i hate the system... it's just that i have no good games to buy for it

PS4/PC Streaming - Streaming PS Indie Titles + Infamous, Metal Gear, and Killzone Shadow Fall

Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 6, 2006, 07:33 PM   #34
Hidavi
I'm Way Up

Hidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Baron
I got a PSP hoping that many Japanese RPG's come to it you know... like the ones which come to the PS2? BUT NOOOOOOOOOOO **** all has come out .

No and i wont buy a ps2, they suck and i'm not degrading my self to such a crappy looking system (graphics whore)
Yeah, the lack of JRPGs is a really big disappointment, but there are a few... problem is most of them are kinda crappy.

I loved Legend of Heroes and Kingdom of Paradise. Those were really great. Legend of Heroes was over 50 hours long and the PSP sequel is coming June 21st. Kingdom of Paradise, I beat the storyline in only 13 hours, but it was still really good. I never bother to go for all the extras in games .

Blade Dancer and Valkyrie Profile are coming to the PSP and those look good... but then again Astonishia Story sounded like it could've been good and I heard it sucks.

Last edited by Hidavi : Jun 6, 2006 at 07:37 PM.
Hidavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2006, 02:31 AM   #35
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

Sadly neither of those are available here...

I shall say no more

Old Jun 7, 2006, 04:47 PM   #36
Fragmastergen
Radeon R520

Fragmastergen is still being judged by the masses

then u should check out Ys: The Ark of Napishtim
Gigabyte ATI X800 xt 256mb
Creative Audigy 2
Fragmastergen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2006, 04:50 PM   #37
Hidavi
I'm Way Up

Hidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

^I heard that game kinda sucks.
Hidavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2006, 02:13 AM   #38
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidavi
^I heard that game kinda sucks.
Looks ok... but i hate lots of loading times so i shall pass on that one.

I was interested in the two you mentioned till i saw that they are not coming here and liksang is out of stock on them.

Bloody crappy europe always gets shat on.

Old Jun 8, 2006, 02:34 PM   #39
Fragmastergen
Radeon R520

Fragmastergen is still being judged by the masses

played tales of eternia before? i got it for psp (never had a ps1) and it was good fun
Gigabyte ATI X800 xt 256mb
Creative Audigy 2
Fragmastergen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2006, 02:36 PM   #40
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragmastergen
played tales of eternia before? i got it for psp (never had a ps1) and it was good fun

Got it... good game.