Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Feedback Central
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Feedback Central This is a place to post problems, suggestions, comments, or help regarding the forums or site. This is not a place to air your mod-related grievances as first-resort.

Old Feb 11, 2019, 10:08 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Athena
Radeon Sea Islands

Athena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Default Firefox no longer working for me

As the title says I am using Opera now as Firefox is no longer working on Rage. I can;t click on any link on the site. None of them click any more. Very strange.

But Opera has issues on Rage as well with flashing images when making posts in the text box.
Old Feb 15, 2019, 09:51 AM   #2
Athena
Radeon Sea Islands

Athena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Big update today, the 15th, and still not working. Getting more used to Opera. lol
Old Feb 15, 2019, 11:39 AM   #3
Android1
Radeon Tahiti PRO2

Android1 once held a door open for a complete strangerAndroid1 once held a door open for a complete strangerAndroid1 once held a door open for a complete strangerAndroid1 once held a door open for a complete stranger

Firefox 65.0.1 is working for me on Rage3D, with the exception of keyboard shortcuts for editing text. Have you tried clearing your browser history?

You could also try refreshing Firefox (link embedded by me).
Android1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Feb 17, 2019, 12:10 AM   #4
metroidfox
dAMD fanATical nVidiot

metroidfox can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymetroidfox can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Using Firefox here as well. Links seem to work fine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr()ZaC
Spyre, I told you before! I won't let you have mensechs with metroidfox nor give you the secret address to the admins p0rn server! :drool:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Villainess
:lol: @ sig ............ now get me OUTTA THERE!! :mad:
metroidfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20, 2019, 02:16 PM   #5
curio
𐐒ananaD

curio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished road

FF 65.0.1 here, never had those problems
Old Feb 21, 2019, 03:38 PM   #6
Athena
Radeon Sea Islands

Sweet thanks Android1 that worked!! ^_^
Old Feb 21, 2019, 03:45 PM   #7
Android1
Radeon Tahiti PRO2

Android1 once held a door open for a complete strangerAndroid1 once held a door open for a complete strangerAndroid1 once held a door open for a complete strangerAndroid1 once held a door open for a complete stranger

You bet!

What fixed it? Clearing the browser history or refreshing Firefox?
Android1 is offline   Reply With Quote