Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Apr 11, 2007, 09:52 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Razeus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Razeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Default Do you make or does your girl....

shave the bikini area bare?

I do. I make her shave. She doesn't mind. Makes it baby smooth ftw. She does it cuz she knows I like it. Quite frankly, women should only have hair on their head, eye lashes and eye brows.
Razeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2007, 09:58 AM   #2
squid
Cute

squid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird sings

well i don't have a girl but i would never force her to do anything, but i've been down on hair and it isn't nice
squid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2007, 10:00 AM   #3
pink_pants

pink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwhjr77 View Post

I do. I make her shave. She doesn't mind. Makes it baby smooth ftw. She does it cuz she knows I like it. Quite frankly, women should only have hair on their head, eye lashes and eye brows.
The more you post the more charming you become
pink_pants is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 11, 2007, 10:01 AM   #4
Razeus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Razeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink_pants View Post
The more you post the more charming you become
that's how I roll.
Old Apr 11, 2007, 10:03 AM   #5
Dem2k
Radeon Sea Islands

Dem2k is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by squid View Post
well i don't have a girl but i would never force her to do anything, but i've been down on hair and it isn't nice
Dem2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2007, 10:15 AM   #6
Jankan
Banged

Jankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Shaven FTW
Old Apr 11, 2007, 10:17 AM   #7
Adanu
MRA in Residence

Adanu once held a door open for a complete strangerAdanu once held a door open for a complete strangerAdanu once held a door open for a complete strangerAdanu once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by squid View Post

You just have had experiences with Dominant women from the sounds of it. Don't judge all women by that specific one... everyone is different.
Adanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2007, 10:18 AM   #8
PiIsExactly3
Aurabolt!

PiIsExactly3 is still being judged by the masses

As long as it's trimmed in some way (i.e. not a jungle), I'm good to go.

"For my money, there is nothing funnier than provoking idiots." -Tucker Max
PiIsExactly3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2007, 10:19 AM   #9
Supra_Freak
I did this to your momma!

Supra_Freak is not someone to be trifled withSupra_Freak is not someone to be trifled withSupra_Freak is not someone to be trifled withSupra_Freak is not someone to be trifled withSupra_Freak is not someone to be trifled withSupra_Freak is not someone to be trifled withSupra_Freak is not someone to be trifled withSupra_Freak is not someone to be trifled with

I never had to make my ex shave cause she always did it regardless and it was niiiiiiice!

Supra_Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2007, 10:22 AM   #10
JDwoods[TeamATi]
Something witty goes here

JDwoods[TeamATi] is still being judged by the masses

I don't ask or require, but it is.
JDwoods[TeamATi] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2007, 10:23 AM   #11
pink_pants

pink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brynn View Post
You just have had experiences with Dominant women from the sounds of it. Don't judge all women by that specific one... everyone is different.
Okay Brynn, I'm curious. If you are in a relationship with a submissive are they like that 24 hours a day or only during sex? And if it is all the time, how do you have any real, meaningful interaction as friends or how do you actually get to know one another? Or do you just not care?
pink_pants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2007, 10:37 AM   #12
TNTIcemanTNT
Gift of the Gab

TNTIcemanTNT is still being judged by the masses

Quote:

you dont like ass hairs? Yummyyyy
Old Apr 11, 2007, 10:41 AM   #13
DaJMasta
Baffoonist

DaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Personal preference on a woman, well groomed. Whether that is shaven or trimmed is secondary, I'm just not interested in bush. I wouldn't force it on anyone, but I would consider recommending
Desktop: Intel Core i7 7770k : 16GB EVGA DDR4 2400 : Gigabyte GTX 1070 Ti Windforce X2 : Gigabyte GA-H270-WIFI : AudioQuest DragonFly DAC : Samsung SM961 NVMe 1TB SSD : Corsair Builder 500W PSU : Samsung 1440p 32" Monitor : Klipsch Promedia 2.1 : Windows 10 Pro x64
Tablet: Microsoft Surface Pro 4 : Intel Core i5-6300U : 8GB DDR3 : Intel 520 Integrated : 256GB SSD : 12.3" 2736x1824 display : Windows 10 Pro x64
HTPC: Intel Core i3 3225 : HD 4000 integrated : 8GB Samsung DDR3 1600 : Gigabyte H77N-Wifi : 120GB Sandisk Extreme SSD : 80W power brick and picoPSU150 XT : Integrated HD Audio : Scepter 32" LCD TV : Logitech Z313 2.1 : Windows 7 Pro x64

DaJMasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2007, 10:45 AM   #14
switchAMG
FCK TRMP

switchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

brazilian ftw. We are not living in the 70s.
Old Apr 11, 2007, 10:58 AM   #15
snookums
Nothing is true.

snookums is still being judged by the masses

shaven, i have enough hair for both of us especially my ass, but especially my back.
Old Apr 11, 2007, 11:01 AM   #16
Jas420221
Banned

Jas420221 is still being judged by the masses

I like a landing strip, or some nice little design. Just so the 'important parts' are clean, and the other is well kept. Im good w/that.

Full fur burger is gross. Like someone said, this isnt the 70s.

I do however require anal bleaching. (j/k...though isnt it funny people actually do that?)

I want to take bets on Pink's hairstyle though.............................
Jas420221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2007, 11:03 AM   #17
phial
no things

phial is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
that's how I roll.
rofl, touche
Old Apr 11, 2007, 11:08 AM   #18
Jackl
Always watching.

Jackl is still being judged by the masses

Weird poll, she shaves/waxes/creams. But then again so do I, we pretty much came to agreement that getting hair stuck in your teeth ruins the mood. Not to mention looks and feels better in general.
Old Apr 11, 2007, 11:24 AM   #19
Razeus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackl View Post
Weird poll, she shaves/waxes/creams. But then again so do I, we pretty much came to agreement that getting hair stuck in your teeth ruins the mood. Not to mention looks and feels better in general.
QFT. That's how I like it. I didn't force it on her. I just suggested one night when we first met year ago. Our next episode together, she had a nice surprise for me. Yep. Better like that when nothing but bare skin slappin'.

No need to be coughing to unseat a hair.
Old Apr 11, 2007, 11:27 AM   #20
mad
:mad:

mad is not someone to be trifled withmad is not someone to be trifled withmad is not someone to be trifled withmad is not someone to be trifled withmad is not someone to be trifled withmad is not someone to be trifled withmad is not someone to be trifled withmad is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaftAMDUser View Post
I want to take bets on Pink's hairstyle though.............................
Hello Kitty Style maybe...

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning."

Richard Cook
mad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2007, 11:29 AM   #21
Doozer
lollollollol

Doozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird sings

waxed ftw

Nikon D7100,
Nikkor 16-35mf f4
Sigma 120-400mm
Nikon 18-55mm kit lens,
Sigma 70-300 APO Macro,
Nikkor 50mm f1.8,
Sigma 150mm f/2.8 EX DG Macro HSM,
Sigma 10-20mm f4-5.6 EX DG,
Sigma 17-70mm f2.8-4.5 HSM,
Sigma x2 TC
Remote shutter release ,
Raynox D250 closeup/macro attachment,
Kenko extension tubes,
reverse lens adaptor,
Nikon SB800 flash,
Vivitar 285HV Flash unit,
Tripod (x2),
Monopod

Rage3d flickr Group
Doozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2007, 11:34 AM   #22
Fat_Daddy_Cool
Poundmaker's Descent

Fat_Daddy_Cool once held a door open for a complete strangerFat_Daddy_Cool once held a door open for a complete strangerFat_Daddy_Cool once held a door open for a complete stranger

she is what she wants to be, I don't own my wife and I make a point of telling her that she is her own person. Telling someone that they have to do something is the quickest way to end a relationship. Part of the reason that 52 % of marriages end in divorce.

I love her the way she is, not for what I want her to be. The most beautiful flowers are always the wild ones.
Fat_Daddy_Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2007, 11:40 AM   #23
Jas420221
Banned

Jas420221 is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat_Daddy_Cool View Post
she is what she wants to be, I don't own my wife and I make a point of telling her that she is her own person. Telling someone that they have to do something is the quickest way to end a relationship. Part of the reason that 52 % of marriages end in divorce.

I love her the way she is, not for what I want her to be. The most beautiful flowers are always the wild ones.
You need to tell her she is her own person??????

= loves fur burger.
Jas420221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2007, 11:40 AM   #24
Ghastlyone
In Absentia

Ghastlyone is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat_Daddy_Cool View Post
But when their hidden by weeds, there's a problem

Last edited by Ghastlyone : Apr 11, 2007 at 11:44 AM.
Ghastlyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2007, 12:12 PM   #25
LimeyGeeza
Get down with da sickness

LimeyGeeza once held a door open for a complete strangerLimeyGeeza once held a door open for a complete strangerLimeyGeeza once held a door open for a complete strangerLimeyGeeza once held a door open for a complete stranger

I don't make my wife do anything, like many have also said, I also don't brag about how her undercarriage is groomed all over the internet.
LimeyGeeza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2007, 12:27 PM   #26
Caleb
Radeon Arctic Islands

Caleb is still being judged by the masses

We tried alle the most comon styles, and found we like both.
Caleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2007, 12:48 PM   #27
SpongeBebop
Freedom Fighter Morgan

SpongeBebop is still being judged by the masses

I'd hate to see how you guys would react to a woman with hair on her nipples.

"...mediocrity is what's rampant. Excellence is rare." -Don Cheadle

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest View Post
My spouse is in child support enforcement so I'll always be happily married. :)
SpongeBebop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2007, 12:51 PM   #28
Ghastlyone
In Absentia

Ghastlyone is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpongeBebop View Post
I'd hate to see how you guys would react to a woman with hair on her nipples.

it would go kinda like this:

!!

Ghastlyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2007, 01:04 PM   #29
caveman-jim
Deposed King of Rage3D

caveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Makes it baby smooth ftw
caveman-jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2007, 01:06 PM   #30
Razeus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by caveman-jim View Post
ya, maybe I shouldn't have said that....