Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jul 24, 2004, 01:08 PM   #91
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
kimqueg
Ninja Noob

kimqueg is still being judged by the masses

did you try pulling her hair... i heard somewhere that it always works... esp. if she has a ponytail.
kimqueg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25, 2004, 05:26 PM   #92
Seige
The Dark Age Is Here!

Seige is still being judged by the masses

I've heard that she broke with that guy (if shes just broke up with another guy be there to give her support.)

but I sent her two e-mails telling her about my feelings ( The best way to express your feelings for this girl is to take her out somewhere maybe a walk down the park and then tell her face to face )

Other then just. Just take things slowly and see how things go from there. Life has a funny way of changing

Quote:
Originally Posted by minaelromany
Hi guys,

I have a small problem .
I have been in love with a girl for almost two years now , I was seeing her in a small computer store here in my small town , I haven't talked to her much , but I know alot of things about her that made me more and more attracted to her , for all that time I haven't had the guts to tell her , then she was engaged to another guy that she loved , of course my heart was broken as this is the first time I ever fall in love , although I am 27 years old
Anyway I've heard that she broke with that guy , but she still loves him somehow , her heart was broken too , I took that chance and sent with a friend telling her my feelings , she didn't say yes or no , but I sent her two e-mails telling her about my feelings , and as I think they were great , God knows that I meant every word in them , the problem is that , her replies didn't satisfy me , and I think that she needs some more time , but even then , I don't know if she is gonna accept my love or not .
I am kindda shy in these matters and not experienced , what do you guys think I should do to make her forget her past love and love me ?
It is a matter of life or death for me .
Seige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25, 2004, 07:18 PM   #93
Myrdhinn
Radeon R520

Myrdhinn is still being judged by the masses

Islamic? Want mom out of the way? Wrap porkchop around Mr. Winky, put on trenchcoat (nothing else), ring doorbell, open trenchcoat... "Hi Mrs ******, bon appetit!" Or just do a long departed Nanyview and meditate out in the desert with lots of "woes me..."
Dell 2209wa Ultrasharp
Antec HCG 620
Myrdhinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jul 25, 2004, 09:21 PM   #94
minaelromany
Radeon Caribbean Islands

minaelromany can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyminaelromany can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

No , not Islamic ,
I don't know what happened with her , but all I can say that I left a great imprission on her , she is now somehow starting to forget , the problem is that whenever she is starting interacting with me in this love talk , she tries to prevent herself immediately , , the last chat between us was going great till I told her something rude ! , she knew that sometimes I become rude and she said that it was because I had no experiences with girls before , then she sent me an e-mail saying : I forgive you , hope you will forgive me oneday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What the hell does that mean ???????
I met her today with friends but couldn't be alone with her to ask what she meant by these words , anyway I will tell her after she comes back from the city that she will go to apply for a job .
I also want to call her or meet her and ask her a direct question about us and that I will give her any time that she needs to decide , if she said no from the start , then the hell with the whole thing , I will not be the first one to have a shock.
SAPPHIRE Radeon R9 290 4GB Vapor-X OC 1.1GHz/5.2GHz GDDR5
3 BenQ 2420HD 1080p 24" Widescreen LCD in Eyefinity
Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD + 30.0TB of HDDs
Sound Blaster Z -Cambridge SoundWorks DTT 3500 Digital
Seasonic X-850
2xBenq 1640 - LiteOn iHAS120-Pioneer 111L - Samsung 203B - NEC Optiarc AD-7200S DVD+/-RW burners
NZXT Phantom Red Edition
minaelromany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26, 2004, 03:14 PM   #95
URA
Radeon R700

URA is still being judged by the masses

give her flowers
URA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26, 2004, 03:26 PM   #96
PiIsExactly3
Aurabolt!

PiIsExactly3 is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
How to make a girl love you ?
Chloroform.

I have not read any of this thread, so my apologies if this was already said.

"For my money, there is nothing funnier than provoking idiots." -Tucker Max
PiIsExactly3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26, 2004, 03:37 PM   #97
URA
Radeon R700

URA is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiIsExactly3
Chloroform.

wtf is that?

plus what would bill clinton say?

Code:
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWMMMBBBMWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWMWWWMWWWM.
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWMMWWWWWWWMMWWMWMMMBMWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWMWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWMMWMMWBXVVBVBVtIIVVVItMXVWWWWWWMMMWWWXVIBW
WWWWWWWWMWWWWMMMMVVVItI+:I,+..t=.;+I=BBXVXBMMMMMMWWMBBMM.
WWWWWMWWMMMMWMWMI=I,+,,:.+.:.tII+t+tV;II+IVI+MWWWWWWWWWWW
XMBBMMBBBMBMBBVt+=+,,,V=.....,,,+==II,t:I,t,,:BMMWWMWWWM.
BMMBBBMMBBBBBVIV+=It......,.=.,,..tV+.,.ItIt=;BMMBBMMMMBW
BMMBMMMBBBBBBBBVI+;,.........,.,.,t=,,,,++t;:.=tMXBMMMBB.
BMMMMBBVtIVB+IttV+I,,+I+;;,..,.,,,.=.=V+;,.;==.+ItBMMMXI.
MMMBBVII+tMVVttIIMIVBBBBIVV+=,,,,,;::......+,=.++VBMWMBIW
BMMMBMBBBBVB=IIXBV+VIMBBBVBBBXItIII+XV;,,..::VI,ttBMWWBMW
WMWMWWWWWMI+V=VXIVBBBMMMMBMMMMBBBBBBBBVII;:...,,V=WWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWBVIBBB+tBBBBMBBMMMMWMMBMBMBBBBVV:;,,,,..+MWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWBtIVItVXXBBBBBWMMMMMMMBMMBBBXBXXII...::;=MMWWWWW
WWWWWWWWBt;=+IIVBBBBBBBBMMMBBWBBBBXBBBVVBVV+....;+BMWWWWW
WWWWWWWWM+++IIBBBBBBBBBBXMMBMMMBMMBBBBXXVVXV;..,=+MWMWMWW
WWWWWWWWMIV+IXBBBBBBBBBXXBBBBBBBXXIVXBBXXVVVt,,.tBWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWX,VVVVBVVI.V,IBVtBVMBBVIIVBBVVVtIVVI..::WMWMWWWW
WWWWWWWMMtBVIVBBBVBMMMMBVMVXMMVBIt:,.:=IIVVVVtVtMMMMWMWWB
WWWWWWMMBBVVVIVXBBBBBBBBBBVBBBIVBBVXXXXXtVVIVttIMWMMWMMWB
WWWWMWMMMVVVVVVXVXBBBMBMBBVBBBVVBBBXVVVVBBV+t==MMWMMMMWWB
MBBMMWWMWMWVVVVXVVBBMMBBVVBBVBXIBBBBBBXXBVI+IV+WMWWMMMMMB
==+VIBBMWMBVVVVVVVVVVVVVXVVVBVVIVVBBBVVVVV++IIMMMMMMMMMMB
:..,,,:+BBXVVVVVVVVBIVVVVVIVVtIVVBVXXVVIVIttMMMBBMMMMMMMB
.......,VWVVVVVVVVBXVXXBXBXBXBBBXBBBXVIVI=MMBMBBMBBBMBBB
,.......WWWVVVVVVVXVVV+IMMWWWBVtIVBBBBVVItMBXXVVVBMBBBVVB
......WWWWWXBXVVXXBXBBVVXVIIIVXBBBBXBVIIMMBXVItVXBBXVtIB
,..MWWWWWWWWWBXBVVXBBBBBBXBBBBVBMBXBBXVVBBBXt+:=tBBXV+=+W
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWVVVVVXBBBBMBXBBBBBBXVBVIVMBVVt+,.;tBBXV+=+W
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWVBVIVXBBBMBBBBBVVVIVMWWWWWWMVIIVVBMBBXVBW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWVBVVXBBBBXXVVVIVBWWWWWWWWWWWWMBBMMBMBBW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWX+BVVIVIVItVVXWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWBXVXVVW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWVXVBVVVVVIMWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWMBXVIW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWVVVIIIVWWWWWWMWWWWWWWWWWWWWB,...W
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWMWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWMB:.........W
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.....IWWWWWWWWWWWW.............W
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW......BWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..........B
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..,..WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW........B
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.:.BVWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW......B
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW=.M.=M=WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWB....B
URA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2004, 04:53 AM   #98
minaelromany
Radeon Caribbean Islands

minaelromany can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyminaelromany can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

well , for the past weeks , we have been talking and getting closer to each other, I saw her 2 or three times and that was with friends , I wasn't alone with her , she told me that I should propose to her and did go to the priest that raised her after her father's death , some days she sent me messages telling me that : she can't , she is afraid , then I convince her and we share our dreams and everything is good again , then last night she sent me sms telling me that I should stop and forget her and that she is : a hopeless case,then I called her on the phone and she was crying and telling me she just can't , she wants to stop and it is her final decision , I knew from the start that she is confused , so I cried too in the phone , she said it is not something personal but she is afraid again and she tried to get closer to me but she didn't feel peace and secure , I know she tried but not hard enough , I just wanted a chance to see her .
she told me that I should not call her again or try to see her and that it is better that way , she said it is better in the beginning and not later , she forgot that it is the beginning for her only , but for me it is a two year love , she was acting like she was pulling a tooth , but that was her , for me it was just as somebody took my soul out and for God's sake it is the truth.
What can I do guys ?, she said that "love" is not in her short run plans , I said I will wait , she said : I can't keep u waiting forever.
I can't even give her time , I want to feel her everyday and to hear her voice too , and I swear that it would be enough for me , but even this she wants to take away from me .
I just want to know what to do , I am not living right now , I can't eat or sleep , I can't stop thinking .
Seasonic X-850
2xBenq 1640 - LiteOn iHAS120-Pioneer 111L - Samsung 203B - NEC Optiarc AD-7200S DVD+/-RW burners
NZXT Phantom Red Edition
Old Aug 8, 2004, 06:36 AM   #99
smee
Wee I get to choose mine

smee is still being judged by the masses

dude, get a grip over yourself. You've been watching too many egyptian drama series. First of all, don't keep your mind tied up with this "the one and only person", "true love" and stuff like that. I think you're hopeless and you can't find any other girls out there. (sorry).
Take a break from this for a few days till your mind clears up. It's pathetic how you whine on the forum. If she ever wants to marry, then she will want to marry a man. and your posts here are like the posts of a teenager.
smee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2004, 07:00 AM   #100
Sotos
Banned

Sotos is still being judged by the masses

I hate beeing Sarcastic etc

But i have to say some of here you are REAL LOSERS when concerning Commitments with a girl

How old are you
50 and you do not have a woman yet??
or a bunch of Teenagers gicks that not woman ever interested in you and are so amauteur

I guess you are stupid or very ugly or something like that, for not having a succesfull date

Just go out and be yourself
If she is interested then ok
if not
Do not suicide life goes on

Last edited by Sotos : Aug 8, 2004 at 07:07 AM.
Sotos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2004, 08:15 AM   #101
minaelromany
Radeon Caribbean Islands

o.k
I am not a loser at all , also I am not whining on this forum , I am just posting to see your opinions and I respect all of them , yes I seem like a teenager , that is because this is my first time and i am 27 years old , so I am a man , don't think that I whine to her too , no , it didn't happen and she knows that I am a real man , that can be gentle sometimes , rude other times and always responsible , I don't like Egyptian drama as that Jordan brother said , I swear that my feelings were true and literally felt my soul getting out of my body.
The problem was that I needed a starting point and she is confused , one time I feel she feels the same and other times I feel she is trying to get away with her problems in life .
Anyway I just talked with her in the phone for 2 hours , she seemed convinced one more time
Then I gave her time , she agreed and said : you don't have to ask me first if you can call me or not , just call me !
Sometimes I feel that she is testing my patience and whether I can bear her mother and that what she thinks will happen , she said : you are really patient and that is an amazing thing that she has never seen before , she admitted that she started to think that I am different and may change things for her.
Seasonic X-850
NZXT Phantom Red Edition
Old Aug 8, 2004, 08:18 AM   #102
American Idiot
Banned

American Idiot is still being judged by the masses

Default Chloroform will do...

Just seduce her with Chloroform and then just.. ermm... get over with your desperation. :-D Then she woulnd't remembered what happened, but she will get confused when she sees her tummy go BOOM.
American Idiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2004, 01:04 PM   #103
chigger_ns
Do the Xmas Cart-moon

chigger_ns can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultychigger_ns can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultychigger_ns can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Talking

Sounds like your in a Dillpickel of a situation.
Get your mind on something else for a couple of days.
Sounds like she is saturating you brain.
Dont get me wrong she is probly a nice girl , but, she sounds alittle [email protected]#$ed up.
Give here the space she needs, dont call here 5 times a day (unless she asks you to).
Remember!!!!!!! She is not perfect, and neither are you!
Dont be intimidated by her.
That was a big problem I had, I was so shy, I had a hard time talking to pretty girls. Usually I would be myself, and egnore them and they would come to me.

Oh well!

Good luck! keep us posted!
Old Aug 8, 2004, 03:35 PM   #104
tuphdc
Radeon R700

tuphdc is still being judged by the masses

Love yourself before you attempt to love another person.
tuphdc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2004, 03:48 PM   #105
kkevin666
Radeon R520

kkevin666 is still being judged by the masses

Dump her immediately and relate to a girl that doesnt have mental problems.
Theres plenty of girls out there who act like human beings not emotional fruit baskets.
kkevin666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2004, 06:00 PM   #106
greyghost
people are stupid

greyghost once held a door open for a complete strangergreyghost once held a door open for a complete strangergreyghost once held a door open for a complete strangergreyghost once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScretHate
Girl's are attracted to men. Be a man: be strong, confident, and proud. Hiding away shyly will you get you nowhere and nothing but shame and anger. And most importantly, do NOT be her friend. Make her know from the start your intentions to become her mate.
what *uking date manual are you reading????
Maybe you can get laid with a hooker with that mindset, but this sounds like a nice, girl next door deal.

Listen, kid:
1) see her face to face
2) it's okay to be a little shy, it's endearing. At first. Show some confidence in SOMETHING as soon as possible, tho.
3) Yes, be her friend. Take a long walk with her in the park, it's a relaxed setting (please away from kids). Sit and talk in a pretty place.
4) BRING FLOWERS. I know it's silly to waste perfectly good flowers, but chicks LOVE IT and believe me, they actually keep count on how often you do it. even pick some for her at the park while you walk. It's cute.
5) you don';t have to spend boocoos of money on her, women want a guy who CARES ABOUT THEM and doesn't think only about her *ussy.
greyghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2004, 06:07 PM   #107
greyghost
people are stupid

greyghost once held a door open for a complete strangergreyghost once held a door open for a complete strangergreyghost once held a door open for a complete strangergreyghost once held a door open for a complete stranger

Okay, I've read a bit more now. I don't think she knows what she wants for sure, if she really wants you to leave her alone, then do it. Send her flowers, tell her she is welcome to call you anytime, and leave it at that. Ball in her court.

And how old is she? Sad to say, but after 25 the available decent single person list dwindles, the good girls got snapped up pretty quick...
greyghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2004, 11:39 PM   #108
toy187
mmm..... beer

toy187 is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by oct13
You should start with a simple challenge first. Like solving Pi to its conclusion.
Yeah, I sometimes I also thing that things like that would be much simpler.
toy187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9, 2004, 01:27 PM   #109
Hazard
Radeon R300

Hazard is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyghost
Sad to say, but after 25 the available decent single person list dwindles, the good girls got snapped up pretty quick...
I don't see a problem dating girls 19-25. Age shouldn't matter.
AMD Athlon XP2500m | ThermalTake Volcano 9 Coolmod | Gigabyte 7VRXP Ver 1.1 (F12 Modded BIOS) | 512MB PC3200 DDR Samsung | Sapphire Radeon 9800SE 128MB 256-bit Softmodded (Cat4.1, oc'ed 420core/324mem w/ VGA Silencer Rev3) | WD4000JB | Maxtor 40GB DM+ | Pioneer DVR-106D | Plextor PX-1210A | SMC 1244TX NIC | Microsoft Natural Keyboard | Logitech MX310 Optical Mouse | Chaintech AV-710 | No Name Speakers | Chieftec Matrix MX Carbon Black w/ Silver
Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10, 2004, 07:53 AM   #110
minaelromany
Radeon Caribbean Islands

I went to her home yesterday , I spent 4 hours with her and her mom and brother , she was great as always , her brother is very good too , the thing that surprised was that her mom was very good to me , but my girl told me a lot of times that , it is her mom's nature to be very good at the start , then turn out the other face when she feels her daughter is about to go away , the good thing was that she now know that I am not as naiive and simple as the other guys , I made her mother confused few times during our talk , she never saw that before , whenever her mom says something , I hear the girl says : oh God , the same old words !
My plan is to let her trust me first and have faith that I am different and she is starting to do that .
Seasonic X-850
NZXT Phantom Red Edition
Old Aug 10, 2004, 08:28 AM   #111
indio007
Radeon Northern Islands

indio007 is still being judged by the masses

Stay away dood , there's obviously a severe dysfunction happening in her family. She wants ANY Prince Charming to come rescue her from her evil Queen! Don't get sucked into this impossible mythos. You will not save her , you need to help make an enviroment in which she can extract herself from the situation. The force of your will is not a solution to this problem IMHO.
People must save themselves. If you some how extract her from her home , she will love you at first and resent you later.
Old Aug 10, 2004, 02:00 PM   #112
minaelromany
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by indio007
Stay away dood , there's obviously a severe dysfunction happening in her family. She wants ANY Prince Charming to come rescue her from her evil Queen! Don't get sucked into this impossible mythos. You will not save her , you need to help make an enviroment in which she can extract herself from the situation. The force of your will is not a solution to this problem IMHO.
People must save themselves. If you some how extract her from her home , she will love you at first and resent you later.
Do you think that I didn't think of that ?
I did several times and even told her that , I also told her that we will have an engagement for a year or a year and half and in this period of time she have to feel the same love for me not less or I will be away forever and we both can be friends but at least I will make her regain trust in others and in herself.I just want to give her a chance for the first time to not be forced to do anything . The funny thing is that she is sure that my mind is very complicated , I told her that that is because she has a simple mind but she said that even other guys were simple and even didn't have the half of my thinking and mind
Anyways she asked me to not call her for a day or two , I did that and didn't call , she was the one that called me a few hours ago .
Seasonic X-850
NZXT Phantom Red Edition
Old Aug 18, 2004, 09:09 PM   #113
minaelromany
Radeon Caribbean Islands

I had enough with her , 2 days ago I went to the city that she works in and met her and talked for about 5 hours and she said it again : I will not open that door of love again !
I thought that she doesn't like my personality and thinks that I am a little bit practical , and that is the truth .
Her mom and family agreed very much that I am very good for her , she was the one that said no !!
Anyway , the first time she said that I was very sad and couldn't sleep the night , this time I didn't feel that , yes I am practical , for me 1+1=2 , I love her + she doesn't = why should I bother ?
The strange thing was that I started to understand her personality very well , she makes me lose all the hope then say something very small that makes me have some hope , she did that several times , even the last time when she said it is her final decision , she left that tiny hope , except this time I didn't care , God ! she is very unstable personality and I hate that in a guy , not mentioning a girl and in her circumstances .
I decided that I will never talk to her again in the phone , she even sent me 2 e-mails that I ignored totally , but I think she is gonna call me , what do you think should I do guys ? if she called me what am I suppose to say ?
Seasonic X-850
NZXT Phantom Red Edition
Old Aug 18, 2004, 09:35 PM   #114
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Just like Ron Popel would say... "Just hit it and forget it!"
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2004, 09:41 PM   #115
Sgt. Sinister
Radeon R520

Sgt. Sinister is still being judged by the masses

Use WinRAR to extract her.
Sgt. Sinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2004, 09:44 PM   #116
sidepocket
Radeon R200

sidepocket is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt. Sinister
Use WinRAR to extract her.
lol
sidepocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2004, 09:47 PM   #117
indio007
Radeon Northern Islands

indio007 is still being judged by the masses

Tell her maybe she right that it won't work out and see where that leads. I think she's stimulated by the controversy , and conflict. It has become an activity to her. Don't play they game ,change the rules.
Old Aug 18, 2004, 09:56 PM   #118
Sgt. Sinister
Radeon R520

Sgt. Sinister is still being judged by the masses

stick your dork in her mouth
Sgt. Sinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2004, 10:12 PM   #119
seastar
Radeon R200

seastar is still being judged by the masses

are you sure that you are her type? lol
seastar is offline   Reply With Quote