Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Sep 23, 2005, 02:34 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Clockwork
Radeon Arctic Islands

Clockwork knows why the caged bird singsClockwork knows why the caged bird singsClockwork knows why the caged bird singsClockwork knows why the caged bird singsClockwork knows why the caged bird sings

Default Finally made the jump to a new car...

Tonight I am picking up my new (well used, but new to me) fire red 2004 Dodge SRT-4. Info and pics to come a bit later.....

YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY! I am sooo excited.

Clockwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23, 2005, 02:36 PM   #2
rayzian
brokestatus

rayzian is still being judged by the masses

Nice, 14 second car.. you could take on WRXs..
Old Sep 23, 2005, 02:37 PM   #3
Ambitious Loser
Banned

Ambitious Loser is still being judged by the masses

Did you do cocaine off the muffler?
Ambitious Loser is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Sep 23, 2005, 02:40 PM   #4
NissanNazi
Needs more boost!

NissanNazi is still being judged by the masses

PPSSSSHHHHHHTTTTTT

You know what I'm talking about

NissanNazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23, 2005, 02:57 PM   #5
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayzian
except of course in a road race
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23, 2005, 03:52 PM   #6
_TiTaNiuM
"The Talent"

_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayzian
Not mine.
Spring the trap. Spring it all over her face.
_TiTaNiuM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23, 2005, 04:24 PM   #7
AluminumHaste
Radeon Arctic Islands

AluminumHaste can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAluminumHaste can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAluminumHaste can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Nice, I've always liked those things.
AluminumHaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23, 2005, 04:24 PM   #8
Alientank
Piss flaps

Alientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Ah, SRT owners are usually a funny bunch. "It's an SRT-4, NOT A NEON!". Right, I should go throw a 2JZ in my f-150 and call it a Supra

Congrats on the new car, but I've heard bad things about that car from interior stitching being crappy, to it handling like ****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saggypoo View Post
It's happening to Jupiter now? Usually there's objects constantly slamming against Uranus.
Alientank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23, 2005, 04:26 PM   #9
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alientank
Ah, SRT owners are usually a funny bunch. "It's an SRT-4, NOT A NEON!". Right, I should go throw a 2JZ in my f-150 and call it a Supra

Congrats on the new car, but I've heard bad things about that car from interior stitching being crappy, to it handling like ****.
its FWD, of course its going to handle like sh*t
Old Sep 23, 2005, 04:30 PM   #10
Drakii
Grandmasta D

Drakii is still being judged by the masses

Honestly.. it's a neon on steroids. I just got rid of my 03 neon.. not an srt-4.. but still.. 80% of the parts on the neon.. are on the srt-4.. I'd like to drive one on the weekends though..just for the speed.
And, yes ladies..a really..really big weiner.
Drakii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23, 2005, 05:23 PM   #11
_TiTaNiuM
"The Talent"

_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

should have waited till spring and gotten an 06 WRX, they bumped it up to a 2.5l and produces 230hp, as well as a nicer interior, and exterior, projection headlights now

Last edited by _TiTaNiuM : Sep 23, 2005 at 05:37 PM.
Old Sep 23, 2005, 05:38 PM   #12
Alientank
Piss flaps

Alientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian
its FWD, of course its going to handle like sh*t
Have you seen the Eclipse? One guy did a review on it and said it torque-steers like a mofo, he ended up jumping an entire lane to the left when he hit the gas on a straight road. It's also total anarchy in the corners with any gas at all. I predict a lot of dead teens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saggypoo View Post
It's happening to Jupiter now? Usually there's objects constantly slamming against Uranus.
Alientank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23, 2005, 05:49 PM   #13
Drakii
Grandmasta D

Drakii is still being judged by the masses

check out srtforums..
And, yes ladies..a really..really big weiner.
Drakii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23, 2005, 05:58 PM   #14
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Quote:
Have you seen the Eclipse? One guy did a review on it and said it torque-steers like a mofo, he ended up jumping an entire lane to the left when he hit the gas on a straight road. It's also total anarchy in the corners with any gas at all. I predict a lot of dead teens.
no, but i can believe that, seeing as its a 250hp FWD v6... that commercial with all the other car's "bowing" down to it pisses me off still...
Old Sep 23, 2005, 06:31 PM   #15
HEATLoE
Rage3D Veteran

HEATLoE is still being judged by the masses

Congrats on the new car. I don't like the styling that much, but they are pretty quick in a straight line.

WinXP Home SP2 | Direct X 9.0c
P4 2.4Ghz | 1024mb DDR SDRAM
120gb 7200 HDD | Sound Blaster Live! 5.1 digital
ATI RADEON 9700 Pro 128mb w/ TV-OUT and DVI
42x CD-RW | 16x DVD-ROM

There are so many good reasons to fold, but are there any reasons not to? NO
Fold Now!
HEATLoE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23, 2005, 06:33 PM   #16
_TiTaNiuM
"The Talent"

Quote:
no, but i can believe that, seeing as its a 250hp FWD v6... that commercial with all the other car's "bowing" down to it pisses me off still...
that commercial makes me very angry.
Old Sep 23, 2005, 07:01 PM   #17
dark_preacher
Radeon Arctic Islands

Location: United States i'm no hero. never was. never will be.
dark_preacher is still being judged by the masses

last i checked this thread was about a neon. yes we all know a sti is faster but they cost way more cash-money than a turbo neon.

so why keep posting this crap. he got a new car, he's happy. i don't think he challenged anyone to a race or anything.
Old Sep 23, 2005, 07:51 PM   #18
_TiTaNiuM
"The Talent"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_preacher
last i checked this thread was about a neon. yes we all know a sti is faster but they cost way more cash-money than a turbo neon.

so why keep posting this crap. he got a new car, he's happy. i don't think he challenged anyone to a race or anything.
Did I say anything about an STi?
Old Sep 23, 2005, 09:42 PM   #19
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird sings

Subscriber

If nothing else, at least you got an interesting car

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i5 4670k @ 4Ghz - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black RGB - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - Asus Radeon R9 Fury STRIX - X-Fi Go! Pro(darkside lives on) - Windows 10 64-bit

Last edited by Trunks0 : Sep 23, 2005 at 09:56 PM.
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23, 2005, 10:17 PM   #20
Clockwork
Radeon Arctic Islands

Clockwork knows why the caged bird singsClockwork knows why the caged bird singsClockwork knows why the caged bird singsClockwork knows why the caged bird singsClockwork knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_preacher

Indeed, not to mention the fact that after tax, title, license, etc I took it out the door for $15,800 and it only has 17k miles. It has the optional sunroof and Kicker stereo system (although nothing to brag about, it is decent for an factory system). Also at least it's not an 03 model. The 04 and newer gave the SRT-4 a limited slip differential and larger injectors....

Yes, there are other cars I could have purchased. I also would have spent a heck of a lot more. I was surprised, but my friend Clint that happens to own a WRX STi even supported me in my purchase. It doesn't compare of course, but I also didn't spend 30k.

Blah.
Old Sep 23, 2005, 10:20 PM   #21
Clockwork
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambitious Loser
Did you do cocaine off the muffler?
The SRT-4 doesn't have a muffler.
Old Sep 23, 2005, 10:20 PM   #22
wonder squirrel
Godlike

wonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete stranger

Cool ride. Post up some

..of you burning out

Old Sep 23, 2005, 10:32 PM   #23
Supercross
Desire Is Irrelevant

Supercross is still being judged by the masses

It may be a SRT-4 but its still a domestic...a no no in my book. (Nissan all the way)
Supercross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23, 2005, 10:49 PM   #24
_TiTaNiuM
"The Talent"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockwork

that's a good one! you're funny
Old Sep 23, 2005, 10:49 PM   #25
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockwork
yes it does
Old Sep 23, 2005, 10:50 PM   #26
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonder squirrel
Cool ride. Post up some

..of you burning out

burnouts aren't cool when they are from the front wheels
Old Sep 23, 2005, 10:56 PM   #27
DeathKnight
Radeon Arctic Islands

DeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Subscriber

Quote:
yes it does
No, it doesn't. It has a dual-tip muffler-less exhaust.

Anyway... http://www.allpar.com/neon/neon-srt-4.html
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | Fractal Design Celsius S24 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | 2 x 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4-3200 (14-14-14-34) B-Die | MSI GTX 1070Ti GAMING 8G | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Corsair MP510 480GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samusng 850 Evo 500GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | WD 640GB Black | Asus BW-12B1ST 12X Blu-ray Burner | Fractal Design Define R5 case | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 PSU | Win 10 Pro | 1920x1080 w/ 48" LCD TV
HT: Vizio E48-C2 48" LED Backlit LCD TV | Onkyo TX-SR605 A/V receiver | JBL EC35 center | 2 JBL E30's (fronts, bi-amped) | 2 JBL N24II's (rears) | Homemade Sonosub w/Dayton 12" driver (extension to 14Hz), BASH 300w amp | Panasonic DMP-BD35 Blu-ray player | Toshiba HD-A2 HD DVD player | Xbox 360
Camera Gear: Nikon D7000 DSLR | Nikon 16-85mm F3.5-5.6 VR | Nikon 50mm F1.8 G | Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro | Slik Pro 700DX tripod legs with Cullmann Magnesit 35Nm ballhead

Last edited by DeathKnight : Sep 23, 2005 at 10:59 PM.
DeathKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23, 2005, 10:57 PM   #28
Supercross
Desire Is Irrelevant

Supercross is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
burnouts aren't cool when they are from the front wheels
Or from a 4-banger.
Supercross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23, 2005, 11:20 PM   #29
Elysian
SCAATSJW

so how is it 50 states legal with no muffler?
Old Sep 23, 2005, 11:49 PM   #30
squid
Cute

squid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:

well you can't expect it to be as good as a wrx or evo etc seeing how cheap it is, but it is good value.
squid is offline   Reply With Quote