Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » General Hardware
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Hardware Talk about PCs/Macs, motherboards, CPUs, sound cards, RAM, hard drives, networking and everything else about computer hardware!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Dec 13, 2003, 09:25 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Madstrom
Old and Confused.
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: United States Georgia, USA
Posts: 1,150
Madstrom is still being judged by the masses


Thumbs up Woo Hoo! Just made the jump!

I know that I'm probably behind the times compared to a bunch of y'all, but I just purchased a Compaq 2195US for $920.00. It's a 2500 XP M with 512MB and a Mobility Radeon 64MB and integrated 802.11G (54G.) I know it's not a gaming system, but it's basically for my work.

Anyway, I installed a new router with a wireless port and I am now typing this from my laptop in my kitchen.

Yes, I'm easily impressed.

Just had to share my joy.
Madstrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2003, 09:31 PM   #2
mbeeston
Darkness Mane
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Canada port jeuno, Valefor
Posts: 14,228
mbeeston once held a door open for a complete strangermbeeston once held a door open for a complete strangermbeeston once held a door open for a complete strangermbeeston once held a door open for a complete stranger


Default

what did you jump from?
__________________
"you know? there is no problem with my family that wouldn't be solved by my death." - Me
RIP Joe 'Vengeance' Rupe
"you can't end a good party without someone on the floor" - Yusuke Urameshi
"Intelligence has nothing to do with politics." - ambassador muwlari
" when somethings weird and it don't look good, who do you think it is? GHOST NAPPA"
mbeeston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2003, 10:05 PM   #3
JohnsonLKD
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Card house
Posts: 1,960
JohnsonLKD is still being judged by the masses


Default Re: Woo Hoo! Just made the jump!

Quote:
Originally posted by Madstrom
I know that I'm probably behind the times compared to a bunch of y'all, but I just purchased a Compaq 2195US for $920.00. It's a 2500 XP M with 512MB and a Mobility Radeon 64MB and integrated 802.11G (54G.) I know it's not a gaming system, but it's basically for my work.

Anyway, I installed a new router with a wireless port and I am now typing this from my laptop in my kitchen.

Yes, I'm easily impressed.

Just had to share my joy.
Will you be surprised if I'm typing this in a laundry room of my apartment? Not to mention, I'm using a PDA.
JohnsonLKD is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Dec 13, 2003, 10:30 PM   #4
Dojo | Warlord
Radeon R100
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: MA, USA
Posts: 42
Dojo | Warlord is still being judged by the masses


Default

lol...
__________________
CPU: AMD Athlon XP 2500+ @ 2315Mhz (10.5x220)
MB: Leadtek nForce2 Ultra400 Deluxe Limited
RAM: 1GB Corsair XMS-3200 ProSeries (cas:2-3-3-11)
GFX: ATI Radeon 9500 --SMod--> 9700 @ 325/600
Audio: SB Audigy 2 Platinum / Klipsch ProMedia 2.1
HDD1: 36GB Western Digital Raptor 10kRPM SATA-150
HDD2: 160GB Seagate Barracuda 7.2kRPM SATA-150
Case: Xoxide X-Viper Mid-Tower (Black)
PSU: Antec TruePower Series 550-Watt
Drives: Sony 16x/40x DVD-ROM, Plextor 52x/32x/52x CD-RW
Dojo | Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2003, 10:31 PM   #5
Madstrom
Old and Confused.
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: United States Georgia, USA
Posts: 1,150
Madstrom is still being judged by the masses


Default

Quote:
Originally posted by mbeeston
what did you jump from?
That would be the jump to "mobility/wireless."
Madstrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2003, 10:34 PM   #6
Madstrom
Old and Confused.
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: United States Georgia, USA
Posts: 1,150
Madstrom is still being judged by the masses


Default Re: Re: Woo Hoo! Just made the jump!

Quote:
Originally posted by JohnsonLKD
Will you be surprised if I'm typing this in a laundry room of my apartment? Not to mention, I'm using a PDA.
I purchased a Toshiba 335 but it just didn't do enough. It was pretty cool, but the keyboard that I purchased for it was a bit difficult to use, plus, the only way to connect to the internet was to connect directly to my PC and leech off of it.

I'm just amazed at the speed of downloads and the strong connection that I am getting from @60ft away from my router.
Madstrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2003, 11:06 PM   #7
Liuke
Fuzzy Bunnies go BOIIING!
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Hoppyland
Posts: 4,369
Liuke is still being judged by the masses


Default

Even 802.11b's actual usable bandwidth (of 4-5 Mbps give or take) should be more than enough for any broadband connection you're likely to have in a household setting. So no surprise there.

I like that 802.11b lets me network the one comp in the diagonally opposite end of the house to the other two. It just don't cut it for particularly large file transfers. For that, I gotta use either wired ethernet or a portable HDD.
__________________
A64 X2 3800+ | Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe | 2 x 512 MB Crucial Ballistix PC3200 | 2 x BFG 6800 GT OC | BFG 550W PSU | WD Raptor 74GB | WD 160GB SE | Lite-On 52x32x52 CD-RW + 16X DVD-ROM | Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 | Logitech Z-680 5.1 Speakers | Logitech G15 | G5 | MX1000 | Ideazon Zboard | 3DMark03 = 20963 | 3DMark05 = 9645

P4 2.8C | Asus P4P800 Deluxe | 2x256MB Kingston HyperX PC3500 and 2x512MB Corsair Value DDR400 | ATI X800 XL | Antec TrueBlue 480W | WD 40GB | Saitek Eclipse KB | Razer Diamondback Plasma LE

Athlon XP-M 2500+ | Abit NF7-S | 2 x 256MB Corsair Value PC3200 and 1 x 512MB Simpletech Nitro PC3500 | AIW 9600 Pro | Enermax Noisetaker 470W PSU | WD 100GB SE | WD 80GB | WD 40GB | Lite-On 40x12x48 CD-RW | Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 1 | Logitech Cordless MX Duo + MX518
Liuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2003, 11:29 PM   #8
Madstrom
Old and Confused.
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: United States Georgia, USA
Posts: 1,150
Madstrom is still being judged by the masses


Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Liuke
Even 802.11b's actual usable bandwidth (of 4-5 Mbps give or take) should be more than enough for any broadband connection you're likely to have in a household setting. So no surprise there.

I like that 802.11b lets me network the one comp in the diagonally opposite end of the house to the other two. It just don't cut it for particularly large file transfers. For that, I gotta use either wired ethernet or a portable HDD.
Well, for some odd reason, my cable company has given me 2.5Mb downloads. That's why I spend the extra on the 802.11g.

It's amazing that they actually "gave" me this service without charging extra. It's a heck of a difference from 1.0Mb.
Madstrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2003, 11:49 PM   #9
Liuke
Fuzzy Bunnies go BOIIING!
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Hoppyland
Posts: 4,369
Liuke is still being judged by the masses


Default

Hmmm, 2.5Mb/s would still fit in 802.11b's bandwidth limits. =Ţ

But no argument from me about "g". It's the shizznit, especially since it's backwards compatible with "b" and costs next to nothing more than "b" if you look in the right places. I'm sure "g" would make some of my smaller file xfers more bearable. One of my cards is a "g", but the router is "b" capable only.
__________________
A64 X2 3800+ | Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe | 2 x 512 MB Crucial Ballistix PC3200 | 2 x BFG 6800 GT OC | BFG 550W PSU | WD Raptor 74GB | WD 160GB SE | Lite-On 52x32x52 CD-RW + 16X DVD-ROM | Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 | Logitech Z-680 5.1 Speakers | Logitech G15 | G5 | MX1000 | Ideazon Zboard | 3DMark03 = 20963 | 3DMark05 = 9645

P4 2.8C | Asus P4P800 Deluxe | 2x256MB Kingston HyperX PC3500 and 2x512MB Corsair Value DDR400 | ATI X800 XL | Antec TrueBlue 480W | WD 40GB | Saitek Eclipse KB | Razer Diamondback Plasma LE

Athlon XP-M 2500+ | Abit NF7-S | 2 x 256MB Corsair Value PC3200 and 1 x 512MB Simpletech Nitro PC3500 | AIW 9600 Pro | Enermax Noisetaker 470W PSU | WD 100GB SE | WD 80GB | WD 40GB | Lite-On 40x12x48 CD-RW | Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 1 | Logitech Cordless MX Duo + MX518
Liuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14, 2003, 06:02 AM   #10
Firestar_3x
The Grand Master!
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: UK
Posts: 1,781
Firestar_3x is still being judged by the masses


Default

Just sorted out wireless for my IPAQ 2110. Total mobile access to MSN / Internet / File Server, arround all my house + Outside up my drive and in the garage. Just got a 2.2GB Microdrive for it to sweeten the deal (used to store simpsons / Red Dwarf episodes + MP3's n roms)

AM a happy chappy for sure.
__________________
Rig 1: AMD 64 3500 - Phase Change Cooled / Abit AV8 3rd Eye - Watercooled Chipset / 2048Mb Corsair XMS 3500 Cas 2 / NEC 3500 DVD±RW / Enermax Noisetaker 600W / x800 XT - Watercooled / 2x 74GB WD Raptors In Raid 0 / 2x 200Gb SATA WD 8Mb Cache / Creative Audigy 2 ZS / Logitech Z-680's / Lian-Li PC-75 / Vapochill PE / Waterchill KT12-L20 / 2x Viewsonic VX2025VM X Series 20" LCD Monitor / Func 1030 / Logitech DiNovo.

Home Cinema: Panasonic TH-42PW6 42" Plasma TV (HDTV + Progressive Scan) / Wall Mount Bracket / Logitech Z680 Speakers / Toshiba SD340 DivX Multi-region DVD Player (Progressive Scan) / X-box 360 / Playstation 2 / Aver Media STB-3 / Sky Digital / Progressive Scan Interconnects / Optical Audio.


Bender / Futurama - How about you interface with my ass, by biting it!
[email protected] Member Rank
Firestar_3x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14, 2003, 07:27 AM   #11
Madstrom
Old and Confused.
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: United States Georgia, USA
Posts: 1,150
Madstrom is still being judged by the masses


Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Liuke
Hmmm, 2.5Mb/s would still fit in 802.11b's bandwidth limits. =Ţ

But no argument from me about "g". It's the shizznit, especially since it's backwards compatible with "b" and costs next to nothing more than "b" if you look in the right places. I'm sure "g" would make some of my smaller file xfers more bearable. One of my cards is a "g", but the router is "b" capable only.
Hey, am I doing something wrong?


When I download on my PCs now, I get between 350-600KB/sec.

When I download on the laptop, I get between 100-200kb/sec.

I thought that the "g" was causing the issue. Perhaps I need to tweak a setting?
Madstrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14, 2003, 07:31 AM   #12
Madstrom
Old and Confused.
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: United States Georgia, USA
Posts: 1,150
Madstrom is still being judged by the masses


Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Firestar_3x
Just sorted out wireless for my IPAQ 2110. Total mobile access to MSN / Internet / File Server, arround all my house + Outside up my drive and in the garage. Just got a 2.2GB Microdrive for it to sweeten the deal (used to store simpsons / Red Dwarf episodes + MP3's n roms)

AM a happy chappy for sure.
Damn that Ipaq must kick my Toshiba's butt. I can hardly get the slug to play music, much less any video, all I get is crashes when playing on media player. It has the 300mhz processor and 64mb ram (32mb rom/32mb ram.) It has a SD port and I have a 256mb SD card.

The Microdrive is actually in the compact flash format right?
Madstrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14, 2003, 03:31 PM   #13
Firestar_3x
The Grand Master!
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: UK
Posts: 1,781
Firestar_3x is still being judged by the masses


Default

Its a really nice PDA i can play an MP3 in media player and Emulate Mario All Stars without sound on, all at the same time. Will play Full screen Mpeg's No probs. The microdrive i've got is called a Magicstor Works in a compact flash slot etc
__________________
Rig 1: AMD 64 3500 - Phase Change Cooled / Abit AV8 3rd Eye - Watercooled Chipset / 2048Mb Corsair XMS 3500 Cas 2 / NEC 3500 DVD±RW / Enermax Noisetaker 600W / x800 XT - Watercooled / 2x 74GB WD Raptors In Raid 0 / 2x 200Gb SATA WD 8Mb Cache / Creative Audigy 2 ZS / Logitech Z-680's / Lian-Li PC-75 / Vapochill PE / Waterchill KT12-L20 / 2x Viewsonic VX2025VM X Series 20" LCD Monitor / Func 1030 / Logitech DiNovo.

Home Cinema: Panasonic TH-42PW6 42" Plasma TV (HDTV + Progressive Scan) / Wall Mount Bracket / Logitech Z680 Speakers / Toshiba SD340 DivX Multi-region DVD Player (Progressive Scan) / X-box 360 / Playstation 2 / Aver Media STB-3 / Sky Digital / Progressive Scan Interconnects / Optical Audio.


Bender / Futurama - How about you interface with my ass, by biting it!
[email protected] Member Rank
Firestar_3x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14, 2003, 03:50 PM   #14
Madstrom
Old and Confused.
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: United States Georgia, USA
Posts: 1,150
Madstrom is still being judged by the masses


Default

Well, mine is now just a sync tool. I also keep some ebooks on it.
Madstrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14, 2003, 07:26 PM   #15
Liuke
Fuzzy Bunnies go BOIIING!
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Hoppyland
Posts: 4,369
Liuke is still being judged by the masses


Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Madstrom
Hey, am I doing something wrong?


When I download on my PCs now, I get between 350-600KB/sec.

When I download on the laptop, I get between 100-200kb/sec.

I thought that the "g" was causing the issue. Perhaps I need to tweak a setting?
Hmm, not sure why you're seeing a big diff like that w/ the wireless. There are so many diff variables that can affect wireless connection speed.

I mean, your 60ft doesn't sound like much distance at all compared to my 100ft or so. It could be some minor interference. Wireless also has way more latency than wired connections, though I honestly don't know how that should affect a broadband connection download.

I also noticed that "g" seems to have more of a performance drop as the distance increases compared to "b". In some recent wireless testing review I read, "b" had almost the same throughput results at test distances of 1 and 60 ft. The "g" cards actually dropped a bit going from 1 to 60 ft (dropped avg of 4 Mbps). At 120 ft, the throughput for "b" and "g" were pretty darn close. At 160 ft, they were the same.

I know my "b" computer is actually far enough that the wireless connection bottlenecks the network speed.

Something you might want to check on is some sort of mixed mode that "g" routers often have that lets them associate with "b" mode cards. I forgot the exact name, but it's something like safe or protected mode. It often causes "g" networks to run slower in the presence of any possible "b" signals. Heck, some implementations will slow down a "g" network even w/o "b" signals if they are poorly done. Best way to run it is in "g" only mode (where "b" can't associate) w/ "g" only cards. Of course that assumes you have only "g" cards.
__________________
A64 X2 3800+ | Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe | 2 x 512 MB Crucial Ballistix PC3200 | 2 x BFG 6800 GT OC | BFG 550W PSU | WD Raptor 74GB | WD 160GB SE | Lite-On 52x32x52 CD-RW + 16X DVD-ROM | Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 | Logitech Z-680 5.1 Speakers | Logitech G15 | G5 | MX1000 | Ideazon Zboard | 3DMark03 = 20963 | 3DMark05 = 9645

P4 2.8C | Asus P4P800 Deluxe | 2x256MB Kingston HyperX PC3500 and 2x512MB Corsair Value DDR400 | ATI X800 XL | Antec TrueBlue 480W | WD 40GB | Saitek Eclipse KB | Razer Diamondback Plasma LE

Athlon XP-M 2500+ | Abit NF7-S | 2 x 256MB Corsair Value PC3200 and 1 x 512MB Simpletech Nitro PC3500 | AIW 9600 Pro | Enermax Noisetaker 470W PSU | WD 100GB SE | WD 80GB | WD 40GB | Lite-On 40x12x48 CD-RW | Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 1 | Logitech Cordless MX Duo + MX518
Liuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14, 2003, 08:01 PM   #16
Madstrom
Old and Confused.
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: United States Georgia, USA
Posts: 1,150
Madstrom is still being judged by the masses


Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Liuke
Hmm, not sure why you're seeing a big diff like that w/ the wireless. There are so many diff variables that can affect wireless connection speed.

I mean, your 60ft doesn't sound like much distance at all compared to my 100ft or so. It could be some minor interference. Wireless also has way more latency than wired connections, though I honestly don't know how that should affect a broadband connection download.

I also noticed that "g" seems to have more of a performance drop as the distance increases compared to "b". In some recent wireless testing review I read, "b" had almost the same throughput results at test distances of 1 and 60 ft. The "g" cards actually dropped a bit going from 1 to 60 ft (dropped avg of 4 Mbps). At 120 ft, the throughput for "b" and "g" were pretty darn close. At 160 ft, they were the same.

I know my "b" computer is actually far enough that the wireless connection bottlenecks the network speed.

Something you might want to check on is some sort of mixed mode that "g" routers often have that lets them associate with "b" mode cards. I forgot the exact name, but it's something like safe or protected mode. It often causes "g" networks to run slower in the presence of any possible "b" signals. Heck, some implementations will slow down a "g" network even w/o "b" signals if they are poorly done. Best way to run it is in "g" only mode (where "b" can't associate) w/ "g" only cards. Of course that assumes you have only "g" cards.
I noticed that my router was defaulted to a "b" mix. The options were "b" "bmix" and "g only."

The speeds I mentioned were happening in "g" only with the laptop sitting 2 feet away from the router. Anyway, I'm still tickled with the speed, I mean hell, I can sit anywhere in the house and blow away 56k speeds What's not to like?!?!
Madstrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15, 2003, 02:38 AM   #17
Liuke
Fuzzy Bunnies go BOIIING!
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Hoppyland
Posts: 4,369
Liuke is still being judged by the masses


Default

Good point. 200KB/s downloads are still way better than what I avg.
__________________
A64 X2 3800+ | Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe | 2 x 512 MB Crucial Ballistix PC3200 | 2 x BFG 6800 GT OC | BFG 550W PSU | WD Raptor 74GB | WD 160GB SE | Lite-On 52x32x52 CD-RW + 16X DVD-ROM | Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 | Logitech Z-680 5.1 Speakers | Logitech G15 | G5 | MX1000 | Ideazon Zboard | 3DMark03 = 20963 | 3DMark05 = 9645

P4 2.8C | Asus P4P800 Deluxe | 2x256MB Kingston HyperX PC3500 and 2x512MB Corsair Value DDR400 | ATI X800 XL | Antec TrueBlue 480W | WD 40GB | Saitek Eclipse KB | Razer Diamondback Plasma LE

Athlon XP-M 2500+ | Abit NF7-S | 2 x 256MB Corsair Value PC3200 and 1 x 512MB Simpletech Nitro PC3500 | AIW 9600 Pro | Enermax Noisetaker 470W PSU | WD 100GB SE | WD 80GB | WD 40GB | Lite-On 40x12x48 CD-RW | Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 1 | Logitech Cordless MX Duo + MX518
Liuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15, 2003, 05:42 PM   #18
skyguy
Radeon R600
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 687
skyguy is still being judged by the masses


Default

Does it play bf1942 fast?

Last edited by skyguy : Dec 15, 2003 at 05:46 PM.
skyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15, 2003, 06:47 PM   #19
Madstrom
Old and Confused.
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: United States Georgia, USA
Posts: 1,150
Madstrom is still being judged by the masses


Default

Quote:
Originally posted by skyguy
Does it play bf1942 fast?
Mine?

I don't know. I tried Madden '03 and it looked like ass. It's the Radeon IGP 320M with 64MB. It's so weak that it couldn't pull a sick whore off the toilet (graphics-wise.) I selected this machine because of the processor, memory, and the quality of 2D video. I also wanted something that I could play DVDs on when I was out of town for a few days. This was absolutely the best notebook for the price at this moment. The 2500 XP M is pretty strong and the 512MB easily handles XP.
Madstrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15, 2003, 08:30 PM   #20
skyguy
Radeon R600
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 687
skyguy is still being judged by the masses


Default

Then you should get a dvd burner for the movies to go. When you said graphic, did you mean pixel or framerate quality?

Last edited by skyguy : Dec 15, 2003 at 08:33 PM.
skyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 2003, 08:31 PM   #21
Madstrom
Old and Confused.
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: United States Georgia, USA
Posts: 1,150
Madstrom is still being judged by the masses


Default

Quote:
Originally posted by skyguy
Then you should get a dvd burner for the movies to go. When you said graphic, did you mean pixel or framerate quality?
Yeah, the issue is framerate and some rendering issues on that particular game. It does a great job on half life, deus x, and counter strike though. It's about as powerful as a GF2 perhaps??? Supposedly it does well with Q3, but I haven't tried. The 2D quality is great (as usual for ATI) and so is the DVD playback.
Madstrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 2003, 10:22 PM   #22
DSV-UltraGL
S/C'ed w/Forged Internals
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Bahrain Next door to RUF Bahrain BIC Factory
Posts: 770
DSV-UltraGL is still being judged by the masses


Default

congrats on the system man, I like posting from "wiered" places, I might consider getting one my self.
__________________
Core i7 3770K Stock|}{| 16GB RipjawsZ |}{| Gigabyte Z77-UD5H |}{| 500GB WD5000AAKS + 500GB ST3500418AS |}{| [ASUS EAH6970 ] }{| LG 22X DVD-RW|}{|] Corsair HX850 |}{|CoolerMaster HAF932|}{| Samsung T260HD |}{| Fanatec 911TurboS |}{| Logitech G500 |}{| Logitech X-540 |}{| 'Genuine' Win7 x64

Prototyping Head Node/Folding Box: AMD X6 1100t |}{| 12GB DDR3 |}{| GTX570 + GTS450 |}{| 1TB WD RE4 |}{| Win2k8 HPC


NVIDIA's VP of Product Marketing, Ujesh Desai on late GT300:
Quote:
because designing GPUs this big is f***ing hard
Salvation haven't been so easy.
DSV-UltraGL is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sooo I just made the jump to a HD5850 xNaquada AMD Radeon Discussion and Support 14 Apr 16, 2010 11:08 PM
Made the jump NissanNazi AMD Radeon Discussion and Support 16 Aug 5, 2008 11:27 PM
GoW made XBL Gold subscriptions jump 50% Hidavi Console Gaming 10 Nov 22, 2006 09:17 PM
Finally made the jump to a new car... Clockwork Off Topic Lounge 110 Oct 16, 2005 11:17 PM
Made the jump AMD 64 Tyr-Sog General Hardware 20 Oct 12, 2004 12:01 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:26 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners. Copyright ©1998-2011 Rage3D.com
Links monetized by VigLink