Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » General Hardware
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Hardware Talk about PCs/Macs, motherboards, CPUs, sound cards, RAM, hard drives, networking and everything else about computer hardware!

Old Feb 21, 2020, 12:59 AM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Since you gays suggested to try out the white LED junk I got I set that up. Also connected my front red LED fans. Cleaned up the wiring a bit and also straightened the support bar to reduce sag on the new graphics.

All in all the combo works and I don’t think I will be replacing the fans anytime soon with RGB. Maybe once new cards roll in I order a box at that time.

Right now this level of gay seems enough.

I struggle to hide Corsair cooler wires for USB and power connections.

Wdygt?

Last edited by KAC : Feb 21, 2020 at 01:18 AM.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2020, 01:06 AM   #32
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Why not look at my cable hiding skills in the previous page?
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2020, 01:21 AM   #33
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Of course I can do that but ain’t nobody got time for that. Also zip ties are evil especially given how many times I work on my computer.
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Feb 21, 2020, 08:14 AM   #34
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Right now this level of gay seems enough.

yoz
acroig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2020, 10:54 AM   #35
KAC
That postcount though...

Here is a night time picture comparable with the first one.

Old Feb 21, 2020, 11:01 AM   #36
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Hapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Looks like crap
Intel Core i7 8700K @ 5.2GHz, Asus Maximus X Apex, GSkill Trident-Z Royal DDR4 3200MHz 32GB CAS14, EVGA FTW3 2080Ti Sixtuple SLI, Creative Labs Soundblaster E3, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB, Corsair AXI 1500i PSU, ThermalTake View 71, Corsair K95 Platinum RGB, Corsair Dark Core RGB SE, Acer Predator X34, Windows 10 Professional X64
Hapatingjaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2020, 11:48 AM   #37
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapatingjaky View Post
Looks like crap
BS, does not.

yoz
Old Feb 21, 2020, 05:16 PM   #38
Riptide
Avtomat Kalashnikova 1947

Riptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRiptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Used Corsair ML140 fans for a long time now. No complaints. They are expensive. Push pretty good air for the noise they make.

QL series fans replaced LL series basically. They are even more expensive but have LED loops on both sides of the fan so you can use them in intake. The LL series only looked "pretty" from one side.
EVGA 2080Ti XC Ultra
Addlink S70 2TB
Riptide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2020, 10:25 PM   #39
KAC
That postcount though...

Quote:
Looks like crap
Not sure where this is coming from but OK.
Old Feb 22, 2020, 12:02 AM   #40
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Is this thread still going?
Old Feb 22, 2020, 04:33 PM   #41
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badges

I actually want to know when did pride matters PC lighting start becoming a thing.....?
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X @ 3.6ghz
Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
2 x 8GB G-Skill DDR4 2666
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + AMD Radeon R9 290
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Seagate Barracuda 2TB SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition headset
Sasquach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22, 2020, 07:46 PM   #42
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Hapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquach View Post
I actually want to know when did pride matters PC lighting start becoming a thing.....?
Since the late 90's. I remember using a dremel to cut out my first side window.
Intel Core i7 8700K @ 5.2GHz, Asus Maximus X Apex, GSkill Trident-Z Royal DDR4 3200MHz 32GB CAS14, EVGA FTW3 2080Ti Sixtuple SLI, Creative Labs Soundblaster E3, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB, Corsair AXI 1500i PSU, ThermalTake View 71, Corsair K95 Platinum RGB, Corsair Dark Core RGB SE, Acer Predator X34, Windows 10 Professional X64
Old Feb 23, 2020, 03:18 PM   #43
Riptide
Avtomat Kalashnikova 1947

Riptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRiptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Thermaltake Tsunami was my first windowed case. Had a blue cold cathode in there. If you're going to have a window, you need to have cable management.
EVGA 2080Ti XC Ultra
Addlink S70 2TB
Riptide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2020, 06:41 AM   #44
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

I will show you gays what True RGB is all about after work. It will make KAC slap his mama.
Old Feb 24, 2020, 08:34 AM   #45
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
I will show you gays what True RGB is all about after work. It will make KAC slap his mama.
Can't wait..... for either!

yoz
Old Feb 25, 2020, 09:02 AM   #46
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
RGB Rave party?
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X @ 3.6ghz
Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
2 x 8GB G-Skill DDR4 2666
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + AMD Radeon R9 290
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Seagate Barracuda 2TB SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition headset
Sasquach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2020, 09:18 PM   #47
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Mortal Kombat 11 - 4K - HDR - 120" with RGB. Yes I put RGB strips on the back of my 120" screen.

Old Feb 26, 2020, 12:53 PM   #48
acroig
Master Troll

yoz
Old Feb 26, 2020, 10:06 PM   #49
KAC
That postcount though...

Damn that's boss.
Old Feb 27, 2020, 12:58 AM   #50
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird sings

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. Asus R290 DCUII Cats 20.1.3, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50a bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 20.1.3. Soundblaster X Ae5 May 10th 2018 driver. 28" Upstar 4k ips 60hz panel, Intel 600p NVME 512GB. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone... -My Baron he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 29, 2020, 03:36 PM   #51
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Doom 2016 - 4K - HDR - 120"

KAC - 4K - HDR - 120"

Old Feb 29, 2020, 08:26 PM   #52
KAC
That postcount though...

Haha. I can’t stop laughing. However the thought of you sitting around watching my pic is quite unsettling.
Old Feb 29, 2020, 09:13 PM   #53
gamefoo21
Rage Furry X

gamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Haha. I can’t stop laughing. However the thought of you sitting around watching my pic is quite unsettling.
You see any white stains?

You know he's good at cleaning up... At the very least...

Heatware
gamefoo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 29, 2020, 11:18 PM   #54
Megaman
Packing heat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamefoo21 View Post
You see any white stains?

Yeah, they landed perfectly across his front teeth.
Old Mar 1, 2020, 12:43 AM   #55
Seyiji
Team 🌙 Moon

Seyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
Yeah, they landed perfectly across his front teeth.
I see a bit in the hair as well. He must have ran his fingers through it tho cause it looks slick.

-"---"-
Rage3D PC Gaming Hit-List
Official PC Gaming Deals Thread
Has the above thread been misplaced/renamed/merged/stickied/locked? Well then there's a doins transpirin! Find the tome and bring forth the sacrifice to restore peace and order.
"VIAGRA FALLS, slowly I turned, and step by step, inch by inch, I walked up to him, I smashed him, I hit him, I bonked him, I bopped him, I socked him and I mashed his face and I knocked him down."
Seyiji is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1, 2020, 03:57 AM   #56
KAC
That postcount though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seyiji View Post
I see a bit in the hair as well. He must have ran his fingers through it tho cause it looks slick.
It’s called a shower. A concept alien to your dirty whore ass.
Old Mar 1, 2020, 04:04 AM   #57
Seyiji
Team 🌙 Moon

Seyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
It’s called a shower. A concept alien to your dirty whore ass.
I getcha gotta be prim and proper when your taking the pellets on the chops >:3

-"---"-
Rage3D PC Gaming Hit-List
Official PC Gaming Deals Thread
Has the above thread been misplaced/renamed/merged/stickied/locked? Well then there's a doins transpirin! Find the tome and bring forth the sacrifice to restore peace and order.
"VIAGRA FALLS, slowly I turned, and step by step, inch by inch, I walked up to him, I smashed him, I hit him, I bonked him, I bopped him, I socked him and I mashed his face and I knocked him down."
Seyiji is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4, 2020, 05:08 PM   #58
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Just picked up some of the G. Skill RGB nonsense, I guess I want to spend money and give myself issues, First 16GB Trident Neo set(8GBx8GB) I bought would not boot at posted XMP speeds probably 75 percent of the time. So that one got sent back to Amazon within a day(Love the easy free Amazon returns). Bought the same set but the 32GB version (16GBx16GB) and things to start are looking better. Many reboots and it comes up at posted speed. Hopefully it stays. Really doesn't gain you much going from 3200mhz to 3600mhz but at least I have a disco in my pants ummm I mean in my computer! Plus the extra 16 inches ah I mean 16GB!
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4, 2020, 05:42 PM   #59
Megaman
Packing heat!

Turn off the lights, turn on the RGB and you got yourself KACs mum spending the night with you.
Old Mar 4, 2020, 06:25 PM   #60
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
Turn off the lights, turn on the RGB and you got yourself KACs mum spending the night with you.
Not gonna happen, I'm done with this Hynix junk, this set isn't reliable on boot either, No party in my pants with KAC's Mum. Amazon is going to ban me soon. I guess I save some cash, Hell my old 3200mhz memory works without a hitch. I've never had to follow QVL in the past but I guess it might be a must on the latest Ryzen boards and higher mhz memory.

Last edited by Nascar24 : Mar 4, 2020 at 07:37 PM.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote