Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Nov 18, 2019, 12:42 AM   #271
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
ugly
Radeon R600

ugly is still being judged by the masses

Only watched the first episode. It had a lot of flaws. Mostly, it was pretty boring.

The production values are good.

The music feels lacking. Not sure if it's because it's ass or if it's just that you're expecting actual Star Wars music.

Most of the first episode was just The Mandalorian walking places slowly. Or flying somewhere slowly.

A show doesn't need to spoon feed you what's going on. But they really relied on the audience knowing the universe to explain the story. No crawl at the start to set things up. And there wasn't much dialogue to set things up.

It felt a bit exploitative. Not much substance and they threw in just enough Star Wars references for the fan boys to get excited.

For example, the big reveal of the yoda-baby at the end. What is that important. From the show alone it tells us nothing. We don't know anything about The Force. They could have had anything in that pod and it could have seemed just as important.

But because it looks like Yoda, everyone can have a huge nerd-boner.

The problem is the show didn't set it up. It relied on the fact that it's Star Wars to do the heavy lifting, instead of the writing
ugly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2019, 02:49 AM   #272
Napoleonic
Radeon Arctic Islands

Napoleonic once held a door open for a complete strangerNapoleonic once held a door open for a complete strangerNapoleonic once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugly View Post
Only watched the first episode. It had a lot of flaws. Mostly, it was pretty boring.

The music feels lacking. Not sure if it's because it's ass or if it's just that you're expecting actual Star Wars music.

Most of the first episode was just The Mandalorian walking places slowly. Or flying somewhere slowly.

A show doesn't need to spoon feed you what's going on. But they really relied on the audience knowing the universe to explain the story. No crawl at the start to set things up. And there wasn't much dialogue to set things up.

It felt a bit exploitative. Not much substance and they threw in just enough Star Wars references for the fan boys to get excited.

For example, the big reveal of the yoda-baby at the end. What is that important. From the show alone it tells us nothing. We don't know anything about The Force. They could have had anything in that pod and it could have seemed just as important.

The problem is the show didn't set it up. It relied on the fact that it's Star Wars to do the heavy lifting, instead of the writing
I agree, and to make it worse the story spoon fed us with the proclamation that the mandalorian guy is the best in the area only to then showing him losing to comic relief characters.

Now, what's the date for the next season of the expanse, the orville and the premiere of Picard show? Aren't they all come in December or something?
Old Nov 18, 2019, 04:05 AM   #273
12Bass
Quantum Bleep

12Bass can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty12Bass can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleonic View Post
I agree, and to make it worse the story spoon fed us with the proclamation that the mandalorian guy is the best in the area only to then showing him losing to comic relief characters.
I don't know enough about Jawas to say that they are just comic relief, though I've never thought of them that way; rather, I see them as somewhat mysterious scavengers and traders that I know very little about, so the episodes filled in a few more details about them for me. IMO, characters are more believable if they lose sometimes and must improve their skills over the course of a series, like would occur in the real world. A character like Rey is boring, because you know she will always prevail, with relative ease... something even Yoda, the Jedi master, couldn't accomplish!
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 18, 2019, 09:05 AM   #274
jimmyboy
Walk it off!

jimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugly View Post

The whole reason this show exists is because the Star Wars universe exists. If someone is watching it and they're new to SW, then they can watch the movies and get caught up. Or they can just keep watching, being in the dark about everything else, and have an even greater sense of mystery and curiosity.

You're assuming people need to know more than they do in order to enjoy the series, but I think in a way it could be even more enjoyable to watch it as a total noob.

For example, my buddy and I went to see Blade Runner 2049. He knew nothing of the story and had never seen the original. But he loved it and thought it was great. It sparked some interesting and insightful discussion afterward, and later we watched the original, which he liked.

People can enjoy things in their own ways. They don't have to enjoy it exactly the way we do.
jimmyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2019, 09:10 AM   #275
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

So baby Yoda is a force-wielder (surprise). I forgot how old they said he was, but still that's quite a bit of power for a toddler. Now it's easy to understand why people want him, some alive, some dead.

Overall really enjoying the series. Yes it's slow-moving, but great production values and likeable characters. Looking forward to more.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2019, 09:13 AM   #276
jimmyboy
Walk it off!

jimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12Bass View Post
I don't know enough about Jawas to say that they are just comic relief, though I've never thought of them that way; rather, I see them as somewhat mysterious scavengers and traders that I know very little about, so the episodes filled in a few more details about them for me. IMO, characters are more believable if they lose sometimes and must improve their skills over the course of a series, like would occur in the real world. A character like Rey is boring, because you know she will always prevail, with relative ease... something even Yoda, the Jedi master, couldn't accomplish!
Agreed. I didn't see the Jawas as comic relief at all. I thought it was great to see them again, in ways that were consistent with what we've seen before, but also in a way that was a little different, a little more, than that. They were actually difficult to deal with. In fact, they won! They beat the hero and were never defeated by him. And what's more is they forced him into a compromise so that it remained a win for them.

That was pretty neat how it turned out, because it still continued the narrative and the hero's development.
Old Nov 18, 2019, 09:16 AM   #277
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Anyone else wish they'd stop using Tatooine as a location for SW stories?
Old Nov 18, 2019, 09:32 AM   #278
12Bass
Quantum Bleep

12Bass can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty12Bass can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

IIRC, they said "Baby Yoda" was 50... and it looks like he might be a clone, as the doctor working for The Client is from Kamino.

According to this, the planet is Arvala-7, not Tattooine:

Last edited by 12Bass : Nov 18, 2019 at 11:16 AM.
12Bass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2019, 09:36 AM   #279
bill dennison
Banned

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
Anyone else wish they'd stop using Tatooine as a location for SW stories?
it was Arvala-7, only one sun I believe

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Arvala-7

all deserts are not death valley

………..
just the one they film in is
plus it's cheaper to film just outside LA
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2019, 09:49 AM   #280
Napoleonic
Radeon Arctic Islands

Napoleonic once held a door open for a complete strangerNapoleonic once held a door open for a complete strangerNapoleonic once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
I see Jawas in the same vein as Gungan and Ewok armies, not something you can take seriously and not something that project strength in serious way in the context of the universe they're in... and the thing is with this in story so far, is that I'd accept the incompetence from the main character if the story (and the trailer) didn't spoon fed the audience that he was supposedly the best in the parsec - god damn it, you all already read how I take issue with this utterly ridiculous inappropriate usage of the word -.

It's bad writing, do not make a sweeping declaration of grandiose to a character only to then show him to be in 180 degree opposite direction when the audience still haven't known what kind of character he is in the beginning of your story, especially if that character is supposedly to be not a talkative character.
Old Nov 18, 2019, 09:55 AM   #281
bill dennison
Banned

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
I see Jawas in the same vein as Gungan and Ewok armies, not something you can take seriously and not something that project strength in serious way in the context of the universe they're in... and the thing is with this in story so far, is that I'd accept the incompetence from the main character if the story (and the trailer) didn't spoon fed the audience that he was supposedly the best in the parsec - god damn it, you all already read how I take issue with this utterly ridiculous inappropriate usage of the word -.

It's bad writing, do not make a sweeping declaration of grandiose to a character only to then show him to be in 180 degree opposite direction when the audience still haven't known what kind of character he is in the beginning of your story, especially if that character is supposedly to be not a talkative character.

i'm sure he told the other 50 bounty hunters he hired they were the best in the parsec also
Old Nov 18, 2019, 10:26 AM   #282
12Bass
Quantum Bleep

Quote:
... It's bad writing, do not make a sweeping declaration of grandiose to a character only to then show him to be in 180 degree opposite direction when the audience still haven't known what kind of character he is in the beginning of your story, especially if that character is supposedly to be not a talkative character.
FWIW, I'm still making up my mind what sort of character he is, so there wasn't much of an expectation set up.
Old Nov 18, 2019, 10:53 AM   #283
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
it was Arvala-7, only one sun I believe

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Arvala-7

all deserts are not death valley

………..
just the one they film in is
plus it's cheaper to film just outside LA
SW loves desert planets then. Tatooine, Jedha, Jakku, now Arvala-7. Guess it's just cheaper to film in the desert...
Old Nov 18, 2019, 11:12 AM   #284
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
You should probably put that whole first sentence in a spoiler tag for those that haven't watched any of the episodes yet.
Mahjik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2019, 12:15 PM   #285
jimmyboy
Walk it off!

Quote:
SW loves desert planets then. Tatooine, Jedha, Jakku, now Arvala-7. Guess it's just cheaper to film in the desert...
Or the universe is dryer than we'd like it to be.
Old Nov 18, 2019, 12:44 PM   #286
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyboy View Post
Or the universe is dryer than we'd like it to be.
Not as dry as KAC's mom, at least.
Old Nov 18, 2019, 01:10 PM   #287
acroig
Master Mod Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Shots fired!

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2019, 02:27 PM   #288
Cyko
Your New Lord

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
That says more about you than his mom.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2019, 03:35 PM   #289
bill dennison
Banned

Quote:
Thousands of hacked Disney+ accounts are already for sale on hacking forums

https://www.zdnet.com/article/thousa...acking-forums/

seems they have a need for some real bounty hunters with real disintegrators
Old Nov 18, 2019, 04:08 PM   #290
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwards

I love that in Star Wars, every planet has only 1 ecosystem. Snow planet, desert planet, forest planet, city planet, lava planet, etc. I also have a theory that each planet is very small, which explains why it's so easy to accidentally stumble into people if you're on the right planet. Imagine Luke Skywalker trying to find Yoda on a planet the size of Earth, for example... he'd probably never find him.

Ryzen 2600x - Radeon 580 - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
SubCog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2019, 04:27 PM   #291
bill dennison
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubCog View Post
I love that in Star Wars, every planet has only 1 ecosystem. Snow planet, desert planet, forest planet, city planet, lava planet, etc. I also have a theory that each planet is very small, which explains why it's so easy to accidentally stumble into people if you're on the right planet. Imagine Luke Skywalker trying to find Yoda on a planet the size of Earth, for example... he'd probably never find him.
habitable planet have a somewhat minimum size to have a atmosphere

and I have seen no one in star wars jumping around like john carter
or abnormal horizons
……….

if the force is with you you find who you need to
Old Nov 18, 2019, 05:17 PM   #292
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwards

Quote:
habitable planet have a somewhat minimum size to have a atmosphere

and I have seen no one in star wars jumping around like john carter
or abnormal horizons
The Midichlorians increase the gravity of small planets to that they feel big. Also keep the atmosphere in place. That and the Kyber crystals.

Seriously, Star Wars has never tried to be scientifically consistent.

Ryzen 2600x - Radeon 580 - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
SubCog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2019, 05:27 PM   #293
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Imagine Luke Skywalker trying to find Yoda on a planet the size of Earth, for example... he'd probably never find him.
nuh uh... he'd use da force....
Mahjik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2019, 05:58 PM   #294
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
I mean it's pretty standard sci-fi trope. It also helps makes planets feel distinct. If your universe features a number of different planets and cultures, it's much better to make them distinct. There's also a chance that the planets might be small with a minimal rotational axis, so climate would be similar for most of the planet.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2019, 06:40 PM   #295
bill dennison
Banned

Quote:
The Midichlorians increase the gravity of small planets to that they feel big. Also keep the atmosphere in place. That and the Kyber crystals.

Seriously, Star Wars has never tried to be scientifically consistent.
aaaaaaaa………. ok

and they expand the horizons and they magnify how they look from space

Old Nov 18, 2019, 08:39 PM   #296
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

Quote:
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2019, 08:54 PM   #297
GravY
Rage3D Spammer

GravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:

i'm sure he told the other 50 bounty hunters he hired they were the best in the parsec also
This..
"Yes, but God has the right to get away with anything. Shoot animals, make ugly women, allow the existence of religious nuts, and watch liederhosen-wearing midget poodle-licking pornography. God's a sick bastard." - OzzieBloke

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)
GravY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2019, 08:54 PM   #298
SD-[Inc]
Radeon Arctic Islands

SD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete stranger

Nobody is really saying this out loud, but this show sucks. The characters and story are completely boring, the soundtrack makes it sound like some sort of Mexican soap opera, and the special effects are all minimal and lame. The show will need some serious effort to dig out the hole of lameness it currently has dug for itself.
SD-[Inc] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2019, 09:24 PM   #299
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD-[Inc] View Post
Nobody is really saying this out loud, but this show sucks. The characters and story are completely boring, the soundtrack makes it sound like some sort of Mexican soap opera, and the special effects are all minimal and lame. The show will need some serious effort to dig out the hole of lameness it currently has dug for itself.
We're not saying that because we don't believe it. I think most of us are enjoying it (aside from the music...I agree, that sucks).
Old Nov 18, 2019, 09:31 PM   #300
bill dennison
Banned

Quote:
We're not saying that because we don't believe it. I think most of us are enjoying it (aside from the music...I agree, that sucks).
this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHAOnaoUuUg