Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Archived Discussions » Radeon Technical Support
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Radeon Technical Support Radeon technical support forum for all Radeon products from the classic Radeon to the latest cutting edge family of graphics cards.

Old Sep 6, 2007, 05:58 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Jason B

Jason B is still being judged by the masses

Default 26" LCD TV to be used as a monitor on All-in-wonder 9200. Help!

Hey guys, I have this video card: ATI 9200, 128 mb "All in wonder" card. I bought a 26" Vizio LCD, which has a resolution of 1366x768.
Now, in my properties of my video card, I can only find 1360x768. I put it to this setting.

It does not look right on the new 26" lcd!!! I see less on the screen than I did with my 17" square LCD. I don't get it. Everything is much bigger, my email program gets cutoff and I see less of my in/out box, everything it too big.

If I change the resolution to 1360x1024, it helps images and my email program, but text is fuzzy, and print looks weird.

What can I do to get this 26" monitor to look right??? I don't want to see less area with this bigger monitor. Help.