Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Oct 8, 2019, 09:00 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Default chrome sound popup

whenever I mute or change the sound on my machine from the keyboard (speaker dedicated buttons), I get the stupid popup shown below, anyone know how to remove it?. It sits up for 15 to 20s before going away, really fricken annoying... pop up does not come up if I change the sound via the volume mixer, but I use the keyboard all the time to mute commercials for all the stuff I stream.

I did a normal google search but it tells me how to turn off popups in the Chrome settings menus, which all my pop ups are already turned off. Or search results in turn off windows notifications, which I have all of those turned off too, so this falls under some other category?

V

Vanz_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9, 2019, 02:15 PM   #2
Ub3r_n00b
Unwashed peasant

Ub3r_n00b can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyUb3r_n00b can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I'm not at my computer to verify but I found:

1. Open Google Chrome.

2. Copy and paste the link below into the address bar of Chrome, and press Enter.

chrome://flags/#hardware-media-key-handling

3. Select Disabled in the Hardware Media Key Handling flag drop down menu.*

4. Click/tap on the RELAUNCH NOW button at the bottom to apply.
Old Oct 13, 2019, 09:58 PM   #3
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ub3r_n00b View Post
I'm not at my computer to verify but I found:

1. Open Google Chrome.

2. Copy and paste the link below into the address bar of Chrome, and press Enter.

chrome://flags/#hardware-media-key-handling

3. Select Disabled in the Hardware Media Key Handling flag drop down menu.*

4. Click/tap on the RELAUNCH NOW button at the bottom to apply.
looks like that worked, thanks Ub3r_n00b!
Vanz_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad