Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Nov 22, 2011, 10:23 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
ASCI Blue
Grammar NAZI

ASCI Blue knows why the caged bird singsASCI Blue knows why the caged bird singsASCI Blue knows why the caged bird singsASCI Blue knows why the caged bird singsASCI Blue knows why the caged bird sings

Default android market update problems

anyone else running Android 2.3.3 having issues with updates downloading from the market.

Proud Creator of The Cock Crew (Sportbike Network) Preventing "gay friends." ...one pecker at a time.

bounty hunter
Quote:
kids are pretty much invincible, man I doubt even explosions can phase the little womb demons
battlenet: voxmortis, origin: asci_blue, steam: death_incarnate352
ASCI Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2011, 12:34 PM   #2
Perky McGiggles
I see what you did there

Perky McGiggles is still being judged by the masses

I was on my Droid 2. It'd say I had updates but would just hang when trying to download/install them. I eventually stopped caring as my Razr came.
name, so sayeth the Lord.
- Penguins 22, chapter 3, verse 8
Perky McGiggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2011, 01:27 PM   #3
ASCI Blue
Grammar NAZI

ASCI Blue knows why the caged bird singsASCI Blue knows why the caged bird singsASCI Blue knows why the caged bird singsASCI Blue knows why the caged bird singsASCI Blue knows why the caged bird sings

hm..Wonder if it's a droid 2/2.3 issue since I'm using the same phone.

Proud Creator of The Cock Crew (Sportbike Network) Preventing "gay friends." ...one pecker at a time.

bounty hunter
Quote:
kids are pretty much invincible, man I doubt even explosions can phase the little womb demons
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 22, 2011, 01:52 PM   #4
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled with

Are the downloads just not starting? I sometimes have it when the downloads show they are starting but never start. If I cancel and restart them, it starts the work. It seems to happen to me when there are a lot of apps to update at one time. I wish there was a way to throttle the number of apps which can get updated at a time (maybe there is and I haven't found it yet).
Mahjik is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2011, 10:18 AM   #5
ASCI Blue
Grammar NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahjik View Post
Are the downloads just not starting? I sometimes have it when the downloads show they are starting but never start. If I cancel and restart them, it starts the work. It seems to happen to me when there are a lot of apps to update at one time. I wish there was a way to throttle the number of apps which can get updated at a time (maybe there is and I haven't found it yet).
That's exactly what happens. But it happens even if I do one by one.

bounty hunter
Quote:
Old Nov 23, 2011, 12:29 PM   #6
nycdarkness
ಠ_ಠ

nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I have not had any problems across phones.

nycdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 2011, 02:19 AM   #7
spindoctor
Radeon Arctic Islands

spindoctor is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahjik View Post
this happens to me once in a while. i think it's an only an issue if you set apps to autoupdate, but i can't be sure. not a big deal either way. i'm still using the old market though, didn't like the new one so i rolled back.
spindoctor is offline   Reply With Quote