Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge » Motoring
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Motoring Anything that goes vroooom! and makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up, this is the place.

Old Feb 11, 2005, 02:22 PM   #91
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
scooterman
M45

scooterman is still being judged by the masses

Default 1992 Mr2

scooterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11, 2005, 02:31 PM   #92
Krychek57
lol internets

Krychek57 is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3talc0re
Aight, just remember, you asked me to....

[img]http://www.m3talc0re.com/temp/mycar01.jpg[/ig]
[img]http://www.m3talc0re.com/temp/mycar02.jpg[/ig]
[img]http://www.m3talc0re.com/temp/mycar03.jpg[/ig]
[img]http://www.m3talc0re.com/temp/mycar04.jpg[/ig]

Please don't laugh
Nice please PIF. I need a project CRX
"He's a ricer. He's even got the ricer attitude. Most people who have potential rice syndrome (PRS) can be cured, this guy just seems to have a case of ROIDS (rarely offered intercourse daily syndrome) and he can't deal with that, so he's picked up on RIMS (rapid increasing masturbation syndrome)."
Krychek57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11, 2005, 03:55 PM   #93
Hypeman
RAP OWNS U

Hypeman is still being judged by the masses

nice mr2, man i wish i had one

is it turbo?
Hypeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Feb 11, 2005, 05:40 PM   #94
DeathKnight
Radeon Arctic Islands

DeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Luggage
It's an R32... 250HP AWD. 5.8s 0-60 14s 1/4 mile. Top speed ~160 (Governed)

I love the "it's just a Golf" line. Especially after I'm a speck in the distance...
I know exactly what the car is. It doesn't change the fact that a 180MPH speedo on a Golf is beyond overkill.
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | Fractal Design Celsius S24 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | 2 x 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4-3200 (14-14-14-34) B-Die | MSI GTX 1070Ti GAMING 8G | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair MP510 480GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Samusng 850 Evo 500GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | WD 640GB Black | Asus BW-12B1ST 12X Blu-ray Burner | Fractal Design Define R5 case | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 PSU | Win 10 Pro | 1920x1080 w/ 48" LCD TV
HT: Vizio E48-C2 48" LED Backlit LCD TV | Onkyo TX-SR605 A/V receiver | JBL EC35 center | 2 JBL E30's (fronts, bi-amped) | 2 JBL N24II's (rears) | Homemade Sonosub w/Dayton 12" driver (extension to 14Hz), BASH 300w amp | Panasonic DMP-BD35 Blu-ray player | Toshiba HD-A2 HD DVD player | Xbox 360
Camera Gear: Nikon D7000 DSLR | Nikon 16-85mm F3.5-5.6 VR | Nikon 50mm F1.8 G | Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro | Slik Pro 700DX tripod legs with Cullmann Magnesit 35Nm ballhead
DeathKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11, 2005, 05:43 PM   #95
Potato Masher!
Comfortably Numb

Potato Masher! is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathKnight
I know exactly what the car is. It doesn't change the fact that a 180MPH speedo on a Golf is beyond overkill.
Speedo going 20 miles over max speed is overkill, no wait "beyond overkill".
Potato Masher! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2005, 01:53 AM   #96
_TiTaNiuM
"The Talent"

_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaurav_fhs
Speedo going 20 miles over max speed is overkill, no wait "beyond overkill".
My speedo doesn't even read up to my max

Hell, My speedo only reads up to rev-limiter in 4th gear! They forgot I have a 5th!

(geared to do about 175 in 5th at 7000rpm, if you have the horsepower)
Spring the trap. Spring it all over her face.
_TiTaNiuM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2005, 06:44 AM   #97
squid
Cute

squid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird sings

my dial goes to 200km/h, i've ridden it off the dial once (redlining 5th).
squid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2005, 07:16 AM   #98
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

MasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English Channel

Here ya go:
1998 Nissan Altime GXE

Last edited by MasterGoa : Mar 14, 2006 at 03:49 PM.
MasterGoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2005, 10:45 AM   #99
RevolutioniZed
Banned

RevolutioniZed is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by _TiTaNiuM

That's from last fall.
Nice
RevolutioniZed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2005, 01:16 PM   #100
AluminumHaste
Radeon Arctic Islands

AluminumHaste can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAluminumHaste can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAluminumHaste can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitmanCN47
Nice
QFT
AluminumHaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2005, 01:16 PM   #101
ChaseMe
Radeon R300

ChaseMe is still being judged by the masses

Mine's the sentra, sorry to make you all link out of the thread (if your even looking).

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=712049
ChaseMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2005, 02:49 PM   #102
The_Riddla
Banned

The_Riddla is still being judged by the masses

The_Riddla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2005, 12:50 AM   #103
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

Just washed it tonight...

Such a dutty [email protected]!!!

Ahhh... Once again a clean [email protected]!!

Starting to get some rust spots. Dunno what to do with her when spring arrives. Had her when she was one, 11yrs ago, in which it maybe time to move on. Tho, she drives so nice. Hasnt missed a beat in her 12 years. Still purrrs as she did as i drove her home that first night. Sigh....
**G.I.BRO** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2005, 12:59 AM   #104
shockwave
canucklehead

shockwave can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyshockwave can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by **G.I.BRO**
Just washed it tonight...

Such a dutty [email protected]!!!

Ahhh... Once again a clean [email protected]!!

Starting to get some rust spots. Dunno what to do with her when spring arrives. Had her when she was one, 11yrs ago, in which it maybe time to move on. Tho, she drives so nice. Hasnt missed a beat in her 12 years. Still purrrs as she did as i drove her home that first night. Sigh....
so you finally got off ur ass and took some new pics eh?

you musn't sell teh teg
shockwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2005, 01:04 AM   #105
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

YEah, i had the cam on me tonight. Was over at teh girlies house, in which i washed it before i went over.
But yeah, i dunno. Mechanically, shes fantastic still. Shes about to hit 280'000km in which the engine and such has yet to sound its age. Tho i think im growing out of it now. Having it for 11years, you get kinda tired of it. Seeing that im going to hit 30 this summer, it maybe time to move to something more mature. BUT, its so fun to drive! Plus we've treated each other so wonderfully!!!

Also, it looks so weird without the rims on it. I was so used to it. The wheels look so tiny!
Old Feb 13, 2005, 01:09 AM   #106
shockwave
canucklehead

shockwave can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyshockwave can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
YEah, i had the cam on me tonight. Was over at teh girlies house, in which i washed it before i went over.
But yeah, i dunno. Mechanically, shes fantastic still. Shes about to hit 280'000km in which the engine and such has yet to sound its age. Tho i think im growing out of it now. Having it for 11years, you get kinda tired of it. Seeing that im going to hit 30 this summer, it maybe time to move to something more mature. BUT, its so fun to drive! Plus we've treated each other so wonderfully!!!

Also, it looks so weird without the rims on it. I was so used to it. The wheels look so tiny!
at least the car was very good to you. you'll probably get a nice chunk of change if you decide to sell. what are you thinking of buying?
Old Feb 13, 2005, 01:11 AM   #107
rayzian
brokestatus

rayzian is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockwave
you musn't sell teh teg
Word. My brother's selling his sweet '91 GS with a brand new B16 + LSD because he picked up some beat up '92 GS four door with 250K km on it.

Anyways, here's what I drive (not mine though):

This is what I will be driving soon, as soon as I pick up it's new 1.3L 4 cyl motor to replace it's busted 1.0L 3 banger.

Last edited by rayzian : Feb 13, 2005 at 01:17 AM.
rayzian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2005, 01:15 AM   #108
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

I dunno... thats the prob as well. So many options out there. If i buy used, it will be withn the 3-4yr range. New, i wouldnt want to spend more than 25K'sh with taxes in. So, by those terms, i was looking at the Acura 2002 CL TypeS. I can pick one up for 20-22ks. THo, driving around and thinking about it, i may want to up it to a 4dr. The mazda 3's are looking sweet. Buy the coupe, load it up, and sport it up a tad. I love the TSX's, tho they are still $$$$$, even used.

Such a wide range to scope through.

THEN, im also thinking... meh, keep what i have now till shes about to kick it. Grab a paint job, clean up the interior. This way it wont hit the wallet, in which i could start to look for a place to move out to.

rayzian
Youve got to be kiddn me... WHY!?!?!?!? Why did he ditch his car for that?!?!?! Especially 4 door teg. IMO, 4 door tegs are useless. Should get an accord instead.
Old Feb 13, 2005, 01:19 AM   #109
shockwave
canucklehead

go for a newer accord- mature, yet oh so stylish
Old Feb 13, 2005, 01:22 AM   #110
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

Yeah, it is indeed a great car. A friend just bought one a few weeks ago, fantastic! THO, i dunno if i could go back to auto. If i stayed with stick, id have to get the 4cyl accord. Unless i went with the coupe V6. Now your talking $$$$$$$$$

Question tho.
My teg, its stick, and im still on the orig clutch after 278'000km on it. WTF, wont this thing ever die on me??? I thought the life span is 150'000 - 180 pending habbits?!?!?!
Old Feb 13, 2005, 01:26 AM   #111
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

yeah i didnt really care, it was a quick wipe with the blurr tool. STALKER!!!

Hey, dont erase your post... now i look like a foo!
Old Feb 13, 2005, 01:30 AM   #112
rayzian
brokestatus

rayzian is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
rayzian
Youve got to be kiddn me... WHY!?!?!?!? Why did he ditch his car for that?!?!?! Especially 4 door teg. IMO, 4 door tegs are useless. Should get an accord instead.
I don't know, I'm guessing he's bored of the 2-door, needs another project.

He's going from this: ()

To this: (took the front lip, one piece lights and wheels off the 2 door)

Mind you, he bought the four-door off some ricer, so it came with the ugly tip.

Quote:
Question tho.
My teg, its stick, and im still on the orig clutch after 278'000km on it. WTF, wont this thing ever die on me??? I thought the life span is 150'000 - 180 pending habbits?!?!?!
Before my bro swapped with his B16, his original motor went well above 300K.

Last edited by rayzian : Feb 13, 2005 at 01:33 AM.
rayzian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2005, 01:34 AM   #113
shockwave
canucklehead

Quote:
Yeah, it is indeed a great car. A friend just bought one a few weeks ago, fantastic! THO, i dunno if i could go back to auto. If i stayed with stick, id have to get the 4cyl accord. Unless i went with the coupe V6. Now your talking $$$$$$$$$
to be honest, i'd rather drive a 4cyl anyday. gas mileage is good, and i dont mind it being a little slower
Quote:
Question tho.
the answer is simple- you drive like a girl
Old Feb 13, 2005, 01:39 AM   #114
shockwave
canucklehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayzian
I don't know, I'm guessing he's bored of the 2-door, needs another project.
the '91 was nice! hopefully the '92 doesn't give him a crap load of problems
Old Feb 13, 2005, 01:45 AM   #115
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

Nono... girls ride the clutches all the time!!!
I did some hard racing in the beginning, but its been sometime since ive laid down some rubber. Still push it tho. I like the sound of the rev's when they are high. It just puurrrss...

Yeah, if i decide to keep the car, im thinking about tossing in a b16. That with a paint job, keep it under 5gs, the car should be golden for a few more years. Tho, do i still want to drive this type of car at this age. I think this is whats bothering me more than anything. The car is kinda harcore on the inside. CLoth, old school dash, no ac, no bells or whistles. Its a go kart done up. I love the luxuries of teh new!!!

True, 4cyl is better on gas, tho my friend with the new honda he decided to get the v6. I test drove it, and wow... So much UMPH. Gas aint that bad. Lots of city driving, he gets about 500km on a tank. Not bad at all for a big engine.
Old Feb 13, 2005, 02:07 AM   #116
The_Riddla
Banned

The_Riddla is still being judged by the masses

i got a 4 cl.. i love it
The_Riddla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2005, 03:06 PM   #117
False Christian
Rage3D Veteran

False Christian is still being judged by the masses

ATI Technologies

I'd post a pic except my car is a junker. It needs bearings, a new gas tank, 2 new front side panels, 3 new tires, and the drivers side window latch is busted.
False Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2005, 03:17 PM   #118
Chuck
How's the flow tonight?

Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

The Ferrari F430 Spider:

Isn't she just beautiful?
Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2005, 03:23 PM   #119
Rippthrough
Nothing wrong with 4-pot!

Rippthrough is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayzian
Word. My brother's selling his sweet '91 GS with a brand new B16 + LSD because he picked up some beat up '92 GS four door with 250K km on it.

This is what I will be driving soon, as soon as I pick up it's new 1.3L 4 cyl motor to replace it's busted 1.0L 3 banger.

+

Sorted.
Rippthrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2005, 03:38 PM   #120
ScottDoom
It's Okay

ScottDoom can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyScottDoom can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck
The Ferrari F430 Spider:

Isn't she just beautiful?
Your garage is... clean.
lighting up the dark.
ScottDoom is offline   Reply With Quote