Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Aug 11, 2018, 12:48 PM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

I mean it looks good but its really just more of the same. The first couple of reveal scenes were hard to watch because they were playing with a controller(you can tell by movement) and that takes away a lot of the speed of the game.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11, 2018, 07:21 PM   #32
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

This is a better video imo, shows some good verticality and more intense action.

nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11, 2018, 08:00 PM   #33
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post
This is a better video imo, shows some good verticality and more intense action.

Looks really good.
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Aug 11, 2018, 08:37 PM   #34
demo
space cadet

demo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

At first I wasn't so sure about all the V2.0 guns and monsters, but honestly that looks fun as hell
Old Aug 12, 2018, 07:12 AM   #35
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 knows why the caged bird singsNascar24 knows why the caged bird singsNascar24 knows why the caged bird singsNascar24 knows why the caged bird singsNascar24 knows why the caged bird singsNascar24 knows why the caged bird sings

Looks dope! Already preordered!
Nascar24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2018, 07:52 AM   #36
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Destroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird sings

The departure from the originals in all aspects of the game are just too great which is why I don't care for the new Doom's at all.

Old Aug 12, 2018, 08:50 AM   #37
Apocalypsee
Radeon Sea Islands

Apocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

What I liked about the video is now it incorporate two of the things I wanted in the 2016 release, a sidestep boost and that super shotgun ability that can grapple enemy and get close to it. Many times I frustrated because cacodemon get staggered way too high in the air to glory kill.
If 3 fans left the station at 10:30am cooling at a temp of 63c and one fan was derailed by a stray sata cable on the track, how long would it take all 3 fans to get on Seyiji's last nerve?

(a) Mmmm donuts
(b) 70c
(c) Hey there muscly arms, why the long face?
(d) Must use fire.
Apocalypsee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2018, 11:03 AM   #38
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Hapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroy View Post
The departure from the originals in all aspects of the game are just too great which is why I don't care for the new Doom's at all.

So becasue of advancements in rendering, hardware, programming you say its a bad game?
Intel Core i7 8700K @ 5.2GHz, Asus Maximus X Apex, GSkill Trident-Z 16GB DDR4 4266MHz CAS19, Asus Strix 1080Ti OC, Creative Labs Soundblaster E3, Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, Corsair AXI 1500i PSU, ThermalTake View 71, Corsair K95 Platinum RGB, Corsair Dark Core RGB SE, Acer Predator X34, Windows 10 Professional X64
Hapatingjaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2018, 11:52 AM   #39
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Can't wait!!!
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2018, 02:17 PM   #40
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 knows why the caged bird singsNascar24 knows why the caged bird singsNascar24 knows why the caged bird singsNascar24 knows why the caged bird singsNascar24 knows why the caged bird singsNascar24 knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroy View Post

Nascar24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2018, 05:55 PM   #41
kboye
9700PRO RIP

kboye can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultykboye can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Monsters don't look scary anymore, is it the lack of color? Miss the Doom 3 pinky for instance, that thing looked and acted horrific And the way the cacodemon moved!
Old Aug 12, 2018, 10:26 PM   #42
Apocalypsee
Radeon Sea Islands

Apocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by kboye View Post
Monsters don't look scary anymore, is it the lack of color? Miss the Doom 3 pinky for instance, that thing looked and acted horrific And the way the cacodemon moved!
Yeah, it look more alien instead of demons. Maybe the sound, or their movement?

Weapons comparison
If 3 fans left the station at 10:30am cooling at a temp of 63c and one fan was derailed by a stray sata cable on the track, how long would it take all 3 fans to get on Seyiji's last nerve?

(a) Mmmm donuts
(b) 70c
(d) Must use fire.
Old Aug 12, 2018, 10:47 PM   #43
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypsee View Post
Yeah, it look more alien instead of demons. Maybe the sound, or their movement?
thats just your misconceptions speaking. being remnants from hell, demons are both literally aliens and extraterrestrials.
Old Aug 12, 2018, 11:18 PM   #44
Apocalypsee
Radeon Sea Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshadowcult View Post
thats just your misconceptions speaking. being remnants from hell, demons are both literally aliens and extraterrestrials.
Main point is it doesn't feel scary at all

(a) Mmmm donuts
(b) 70c
(d) Must use fire.
Old Aug 13, 2018, 12:02 AM   #45
KAC
KAC

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I don't remember the original Doom or Doom 2 to be scary at all unless there was a jump scare. It was the same w/ Doom 2016 as well. I am assuming there will be a few scares in this one but mostly it is about run and gun and shoot gays like a maniac.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2018, 12:33 AM   #46
Apocalypsee
Radeon Sea Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
I don't remember the original Doom or Doom 2 to be scary at all unless there was a jump scare. It was the same w/ Doom 2016 as well. I am assuming there will be a few scares in this one but mostly it is about run and gun and shoot gays like a maniac.
Maybe you don't play this as a kid, but there is some areas are very dark/flickering light and you can hear some of this over the distance.

Those are some scary moments. In contrary Doom 2016 is quite lit up, probably to offset the 'very dark' meme coming out of Doom3. I prefer it to be darker and scarier.

(a) Mmmm donuts
(b) 70c
(d) Must use fire.
Old Aug 13, 2018, 12:53 AM   #47
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

The original Dooms were certainly eerie, dark and some what scary with distant sounds of growls and flickering lights as Apocalypse mentions, definitely, but the technology/methods applied to the originals at the time limited all this in terms of sound/graphics quality which impeded on the whole scare factor.

Doom 3 brought all that to modern standards, visually and the awesome sounds it delivered. Doom 3 kept lots of the original aspects...having that feeling of being on Mars in a man made space station with advanced computers,screens,equipment etc... brought the mostly corridor/linear shooter that the original Doom was (until the maps opened up in later parts of the game like “Inferno”). Then the base ,coming under attack by an unknown force, you could hear other soldiers in other rooms shooting aliens and screaming, for the first maybe 30 minutes of game play. Doom 3 really gave it that original Doom feel. The gun models of Doom 3 were a lot closer to the originals with the exception of a couple of additional guns but meh. Only downside to this was the 1990s pump action shotgun (which I felt brought a little taste of “Earth” to Mars) that I loved using in Doom 1/2 which was replaced with some futuristic pump action piece of **** that mostly sprayed pellets out way too much and too early at a whopping 1 foot away from you.

Anyways, both Doom 3 and Doom 2016 had brought original aspects to themselves which some were missing from Doom 3, Doom 2016 and vice versa.

Doom 2016 was more towards the open arena style maps of Doom 2 Hell on Earth. The whole grab and punch instant glory kills and the whole jumping around from one ledge to another really puts me off, like I'm playing Quake Arena or something which I just hate... and yes the original Dooms were mostly like that but I preferred the Doom 3 style shooter.

Last edited by Megaman : Aug 13, 2018 at 01:12 AM.
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2018, 01:03 AM   #48
KAC
KAC

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

The only reason you gays remember dooms to be scary is because you had little pee pees that would pour a drop after seeing heavily pixelated monsters. Now that your pee pees are already dead you think new dooms are not scary. To be honest I never even found doom 3 to be scary since I have a big dick since birth.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2018, 01:08 AM   #49
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
The only reason you gays remember dooms to be scary is because you had little pee pees that would pour a drop after seeing heavily pixelated monsters. Now that your pee pees are already dead you think new dooms are not scary. To be honest I never even found doom 3 to be scary since I have a big dick since birth.
This is why most people here can't be ****ed for you KAC.
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2018, 01:31 AM   #50
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwards

Quote:
You sir, have earned a place in my signature!

Ryzen 2600x - Radeon 580 - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2018, 02:58 AM   #51
demo
space cadet

demo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Doom3 is the only game to ever scare the shiit out of me. I do have a little pee pee though.. I think Apocolypsee is right, 2016 is too lit up in an effort to offset D3 darkness complaints.. I think a middle ground would have been preferable.
Old Aug 13, 2018, 04:38 PM   #52
kboye
9700PRO RIP

kboye can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultykboye can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Doom 3

On the topic of size, fully enjoyed Doom 3 on a HUGE kickass T965 CRT and 5.1 goodness without any stinkin' flashlight mod
Old Aug 14, 2018, 05:42 AM   #53
saumilsingh
Radeon Northern Islands

saumilsingh can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultysaumilsingh can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultysaumilsingh can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Doom 3 and Doom 2016 are completely different games driven by completely different design philosophies, and as such shouldn't be compared.

Classic Doom is id Software doing whatever the **** they wanted in a time when game design had no set paths.
At times it was balls out action, while at other times it went all dark and spooky with demons growling in the shadows.

Also I just want it to be known that the new Meat Hook was TOTALLY my idea.
It was my submission in that nVidia Doom contest held during the 10xx series launch.

You're welcome guys .
saumilsingh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15, 2018, 03:28 AM   #54
demo
space cadet

That's why you're #1 bro

I have to admit that although I loved Doom3, Doom 2016 was the right direction for the franchise. It would have been panned if it was simply Doom3.5 (dark, horror). 2016 is a brilliant game that I appreciate more the more I play it. Completed 2 play through's and now onto the 3rd.
Old Aug 15, 2018, 10:08 AM   #55
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
I mean it looks good but its really just more of the same.
Fine by me, and this time its hell on EARTH.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15, 2018, 11:30 AM   #56
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by demo View Post
That's why you're #1 bro

I have to admit that although I loved Doom3, Doom 2016 was the right direction for the franchise. It would have been panned if it was simply Doom3.5 (dark, horror). 2016 is a brilliant game that I appreciate more the more I play it. Completed 2 play through's and now onto the 3rd.
Old Aug 15, 2018, 12:19 PM   #57
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor_of_War View Post
Fine by me, and this time its hell on EARTH.
Yeah its not a bad formula. If you enjoyed Doom 2016(which I did) then this one will definitely be better for sure.

Old Aug 15, 2018, 12:47 PM   #58
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Yeah its not a bad formula. If you enjoyed Doom 2016(which I did) then this one will definitely be better for sure.
I agree. I think the setting change to Earth, plus the new weapon enhancements and glory kills will be enough to romp through another one of these.

I'd say after this one though, they might need to update the formula or do something new with it.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15, 2018, 12:57 PM   #59
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post

looks really cool but seems more "quake"-esque. i have the 2016 but haven't played it yet. does it have the jump-pads and grappling hook too.
Too predictable.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15, 2018, 01:08 PM   #60
logical
What is my purpose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob saget View Post
looks really cool but seems more "quake"-esque. i have the 2016 but haven't played it yet. does it have the jump-pads and grappling hook too.
Jump pads yes, grappling no.