Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Jul 31, 2016, 12:42 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
borat
Radeon R700

borat can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyborat can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyborat can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Default Best data recovery program for iPad?

Someone I know took their iPad mini (1st generation I think) in to get the screen fixed, and they wiped it without asking. I have no idea whether it was a quick wipe or something more permanent. She has an itunes backup from April, but we'd like to see if anything since then can be recovered.

I did a search, but I have no idea if any of these programs are any good. My only experience with data recovery is with Get Back Data and they don't appear to have an iOS version...Would the FAT version work on an iPad?

Has anyone tried a few of them? Free or not is fine....

EDIT: The recovery program must run on Windows 7.

Last edited by borat : Jul 31, 2016 at 12:48 AM.
borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 2016, 08:49 PM   #2
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Apple wouldn't allow such a program, the purpose of a wipe is to kill all the data, preserving privacy. Restore the backup from April and advise them to do more backups, that's what they're there for.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1, 2016, 07:37 AM   #3
ATi VGA Wonder

guest once held a door open for a complete strangerguest once held a door open for a complete strangerguest once held a door open for a complete strangerguest once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
Apple wouldn't allow such a program, the purpose of a wipe is to kill all the data, preserving privacy. Restore the backup from April and advise them to do more backups, that's what they're there for.
This is my feeling as well.

Otherwise you probably should contact the FBI and find out how they got into that shooters phone. iPAD and iPhone are both iOS so it should apply.
guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad