Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old May 28, 2016, 11:10 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
|MaguS|
Wrong!... SNIFF

|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Default Switching mobile carriers, Have questions.

Has anyone switched carriers recently and had them pay off your ETF or Device Balance? I'm looking to move to AT&T since I get a massive discount with them and was wondering ifni can mess with the system. Do they care what device I will trade in? Lets say im still paying off a device but using a different device would they care when paying off my final bill?
Old May 28, 2016, 12:46 PM   #2
Sazar
Rage3D Spammer

Sazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by |MaguS| View Post
Has anyone switched carriers recently and had them pay off your ETF or Device Balance? I'm looking to move to AT&T since I get a massive discount with them and was wondering ifni can mess with the system. Do they care what device I will trade in? Lets say im still paying off a device but using a different device would they care when paying off my final bill?
If you have friends on ATT, check with them which local stores have the best service, go in person, ask questions, get **** in writing, make decision.

Honestly, that's the best way to do it.

Online chat is helpful but I've run into issues where the stores and the company itself won't honor because of "errors" in the chat agent's information.

How far of a contract do you have right now? Or do you not have a contract? If you are with a company that gives you a big discount when going with ATT, they may give you a break on some other stuff.
Sazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31, 2016, 10:35 AM   #3
GTwannabe
Radeon Evergreen

GTwannabe can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyGTwannabe can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyGTwannabe can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Cell contracts are for suckers.
GTwannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad