Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Feb 23, 2020, 07:50 AM   #91
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanz_007 View Post
when are we going to get a really nice looking game on VR, ... all these fricken games look 20 years old, I just can't go back that far and really enjoy it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunks0 View Post
Well the Quests hardware can't do it unless it's really targeted at the Quest. A game only gets to use 3 cores @ 2.45 GHz, Adreno 540 GPU and 2.97Gbs of shared memory. So your looking at specs below the PS4 and above a WiiU. Then it's gotta render around 1440x1600 per eye at around 72ish fps. That's a tough target, especially if your doing a port.
Exactly why I dislike and don't recommend the Quest. Like consoles, it dumb downs games.
Old Feb 23, 2020, 03:02 PM   #92
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroy View Post
Exactly why I dislike and don't recommend the Quest. Like consoles, it dumb downs games.
Then you don't know anything because 1. The quest can be used as a PC headset, and 2. You can also play PC games wireless on the quest.

PS4/PC Streaming - Streaming PS Indie Titles + Infamous, Metal Gear, and Killzone Shadow Fall

Fantards the scourge of the universe:
SirBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2020, 03:53 PM   #93
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird sings

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBaron View Post
Then you don't know anything because 1. The quest can be used as a PC headset, and 2. You can also play PC games wireless on the quest.
Beat me to it.

It's the headset with the most flexibility and capability by far and away. Which is why it's one of the better options.

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i5 4670k @ 4.2Ghz - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black RGB - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - Asus Radeon R9 Fury STRIX - X-Fi XtremeMusic(darkside lives on) - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Feb 23, 2020, 04:17 PM   #94
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Yep it does it all and is decent at most of it, maybe not the best at all of it but the wireless alone for me makes it the only choice.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 2020, 12:59 PM   #95
Athena
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Athena once held a door open for a complete strangerAthena once held a door open for a complete strangerAthena once held a door open for a complete strangerAthena once held a door open for a complete stranger

Some possible next gen Quest info from Qualcomm:

Biden noted in his reply that the COVID-19 cure “will make the problem worse, no matter what.”
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7, 2020, 10:51 PM   #96
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Not directly an Oculus Quest game but been playing it for the last hour and a half through Virtual Desktop and the Vive Infinity service, 3dSenVR an NES emulator that makes 59 NES games have depth, I was having fun with this one playing Donkey Kong and some Tetris. Nice emulator.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote