Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jun 5, 2020, 09:33 PM   #61
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Damn this thread got spicy
Bill Gates has a vaccine for that!
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2020, 04:55 AM   #62
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12Bass View Post
Given my own experience, I have not seen you demonstrate the very behavior you are demanding. Please out this "cabal". State all of their names and provide sufficient supporting evidence to prove your case beyond a reasonable doubt. Provide the facts and prosecute your case, just like a court of law.

I'm certainly curious to see if the evidence actually supports your claims.
What are you, a lawyer? Get over yourself
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2020, 05:09 AM   #63
Higgy10

Higgy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
He's a good dude IMO.

But... When has a thread ever stayed OT here? I mean you spoke beautiful words about your loving wife, and we turned it into a dildo thread.

Somehow you talking about how special your wife is gave us the "chewcocka". Cyko is a legend.
**** i missed that one again too, first the ufos then chewcocka
CFX 290
Acer Predator x34 21:9
Intel x25-m 80gb ssd and 500gb SSD
2x1tb WD Black in raid0
Higgy10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 6, 2020, 05:11 AM   #64
Higgy10

Higgy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
I believe in dialogue, we need to talk to each other more, not less. There's a little cabal of like minded people in P&R that don't belive in dialogue and would rather insult and belittle points of views they don't agree with. A mod needs to be impartial enough in that forum to keep dialogue open and the insults to a minimum. Curio does it well for example.
could be worse, imagine me being a p&r moderator lol

i suspect im a cabal of one tho, i believe ive most likely pissed both the left and right there.
CFX 290
Acer Predator x34 21:9
Intel x25-m 80gb ssd and 500gb SSD
2x1tb WD Black in raid0
Higgy10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2020, 08:49 AM   #65
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Higgy10 View Post
could be worse, imagine me being a p&r moderator lol

i suspect im a cabal of one tho, i believe ive most likely pissed both the left and right there.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2020, 09:09 AM   #66
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

MasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWR_Midnight View Post
I think if you venture into P&R, you need to have a little thicker skin, and expect there to be undercurrent in the waters. And when you get caught up in one, not to expect a mod to remove it. The very nature of some of topics discussed in that area tend to get personal due to the very topics that are being discussed as they are personal, close to the heart discussions. That's why you have to go into your account settings and turn that area on. You are saying you can handle it getting a little personal and heated. Some can handle it better than others.

So, I don't think it's fair to put the blame entirely on Strike or any other mod. Not saying you are wrong, just my 2 cents.
The problem is P&R is actually 10 years in the making: Extreme tribalism.

Do you remember Occupy Wallstreet?
There were occupy movements all across the world. In my Province of Quebec, we had 3, Montreal, Quebec City and Gatineau (very near Ottawa).
The Montreal one was actually encouraged by the mayor, he designated a large
park downtown for it. Even had portapotties delivered to it.

Back then, after the horrible Goldman Sachs bailout and 1.6 million foreclosures,
there was a clear evident rift between the dominant class and everybody else.

Of course, the dominant class had to sort this out. And they did very well
with their media apparatus: Identity Politic. Now everyone who occupied together hate each other...

This is totally true today where division without any proof is rampant everywhere...

A few months ago, many countries were ordered to shut down. Millions lost
their jobs. In the US, when you lose your job, you lose your medical coverage.
You can also have your water cut off.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52384622

Of course, people protest. The vast majority correctly, but of course, some
stupidly.
But they are all white supremacists and racists
https://www.vox.com/first-person/202...-anti-lockdown

Nowadays, there is so much division that even if a member of the black community
grew up in dire conditions, works for 10 years on something and finally attains
it, just the fact that he now owns something, he is cancelled and said to have lost all legitimacy in speaking for said community.

So now we have narratives that totally transcend any semblance of fact.
If you are not in the narrative, you are categorized as something other.
Even if you agree on points of your respective causes:
https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2017/0...v-costello.cnn

This is where we are today...

No discussion, only hate and disdain for the other side...
MasterGoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2020, 10:23 AM   #67
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterGoa View Post
This is where we are today...

No discussion, only hate and disdain for the other side...
tru.dat, this must stop for all our sakes.

yoz
Old Jun 6, 2020, 01:29 PM   #68
kytprice
Autism Awareness

kytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
What are you, a lawyer? Get over yourself
No he's just a guy who thinks he's the smartest thing in town. Book smarts is great. But combine that with real world experience then you have something.
kytprice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2020, 01:38 PM   #69
kytprice
Autism Awareness

kytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Thank you for telling me what to do.

I want to see his response and then you do what you feel you need to do.

I find it funny that your posts that are full of P&R are immune from your own actions just like attacks on members in P&R that don't pass you litmus tests are immune from your taking action as a moderator.

Perhaps if your moderation was more even handed in P&R it would not be the echo chamber that it has become as you have run out many members from there, like myself.

But please, keep telling me who I should and should not engage with.
kytprice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2020, 01:41 PM   #70
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Didn't Gates and Microsoft engage in some very heavy-handed predatory business deals in the early days? They got slapped down in the browser anti-trust litigation. In fact, didn't he nearly steal what became Windows?

I have a lot of respect for him now, but he's no angel.

Old Jun 6, 2020, 01:57 PM   #71
Cyko
Patron Saint of Insanity

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
Don't even want to know how you found that
The hell!?! How did he hack into my IG account? I’ve been working on that float for months, as a surprise for Lazy’s next anniversary

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2020, 02:05 PM   #72
Cyko
Patron Saint of Insanity

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Somehow you talking about how special your wife is gave us the "chewcocka". Cyko is a legend.

Thanks man. Just trying to rub out some of the negativity. You know, jack it up with positive vibes. We don’t always need to stroke each other’s egos, but sometimes a kind word can really make someone engorge with happiness.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Old Jun 6, 2020, 02:43 PM   #73
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post

Thanks man. Just trying to rub out some of the negativity. You know, jack it up with positive vibes. We don’t always need to stroke each other’s egos, but sometimes a kind word can really make someone engorge with happiness.

what is wrong with you?
Old Jun 6, 2020, 02:51 PM   #74
Cyko
Patron Saint of Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
what is wrong with you?
My wife’s answer to that question: How much time do you have?

Alpha

Omega

Old Jun 6, 2020, 03:10 PM   #75
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
My wife’s answer to that question: How much time do you have?

Old Jun 6, 2020, 03:24 PM   #76
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2020, 04:02 PM   #77
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:

Thanks for elevating this thread.

yoz
Old Jun 6, 2020, 04:33 PM   #78
Cyko
Patron Saint of Insanity

Quote:
Thanks for elevating this thread.
We should all pitch a tent, hang out, and give it a full salute

Alpha

Omega

Old Jun 6, 2020, 04:45 PM   #79
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
We should all pitch a tent, hang out, and give it a full salute
With the kids being home ALL THE TIME! I wake up to a pitched tent daily, cause the wife says, "they might catch us".
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2020, 04:59 PM   #80
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Since we're all AT ATTENTION here...
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2020, 05:18 PM   #81
Cyko
Patron Saint of Insanity

Quote:
Since we're all AT ATTENTION here...
Hiyooooooooooooo

Alpha

Omega

Old Jun 6, 2020, 05:40 PM   #82
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Fuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Party time at Rage3D

Old Jun 6, 2020, 06:04 PM   #83
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by curio View Post
As someone once said, we'd all still be using Clippy if Bill Gates could actually do whatever he wanted
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubCog View Post
From my reading, it sounds like Clippy was Melinda's project (She was a PM at ms, and they were engaged at the time). https://www.artsy.net/article/artsy-...lip-loved-hate

I've heard other stories that Bill Gates hated Clippy, and wanted it killed from the beginning.

Old Jun 6, 2020, 06:17 PM   #84
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Wait you were too right wing for P&R? Oh, no way I'm going back there.

No offense intended with that comment either. You're a good dude, and seem very level headed. Moderate views are apparently not cool (tolerated) anymore.
The problem with P&R is clear as day. Apparently there is zero tolerance if you are a conservative of any kind or if you're not a Democrat.

It's funny I'm a minority and part of a LARGE wider group of minority conservatives (like the Hodge Twins, David Harris Jr, etc.. ), but apparently we don't exist if you believe what you read in P&R. And if you do try to convince them we exist, then they just say we're somehow racist because we're not Democrats. Heck, Joe Biden even said you're not really black if you don't vote for him.

But whatever, this thread is about persecution of Clippy who experienced first hand discrimination against silver beings with eyes from the day he was born.

Last edited by Exposed : Jun 6, 2020 at 06:24 PM.
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2020, 06:49 PM   #85
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

MasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exposed View Post
The problem with P&R is clear as day. Apparently there is zero tolerance if you are a conservative of any kind or if you're not a Democrat.
Yeah my experiment is failing miserably...

For a discussion to go forward, I have to pretend children at the Mexican border were
not put in cages starting in 2012...
Only Trump puts kids in cages at the border, even if it is in the cages Obama built
with the same people working there since more than 10 years...

The funnier thing is that no one asks why they actually put children in cages.
There is a good reason for it and it has to do with human trafficking.
Old Jun 6, 2020, 06:56 PM   #86
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

Quote:
Originally Posted by delirium121 View Post
Have you got some links to those reports? I'd interested in having a look.
Missed you post, so here it is:

https://www.ncronline.org/news/world...ntrol-disguise

There are a few documents about this on NIH's online library.
In this particular article, Gates is not mentioned, so you have to
connect the dots by Gate's vaccine projects and dates to find a correlation.

It is shady but I have seen it mentioned a few times in different places
by verifiable media. So add a grain of salt.
Old Jun 6, 2020, 07:16 PM   #87
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuku2 View Post
Party time at Rage3D

ROFL

yoz
Old Jun 6, 2020, 07:43 PM   #88
Cyko
Patron Saint of Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterGoa View Post
Yeah my experiment is failing miserably...

For a discussion to go forward, I have to pretend children at the Mexican border were
not put in cages starting in 2012...
Only Trump puts kids in cages at the border, even if it is in the cages Obama built
with the same people working there since more than 10 years...

The funnier thing is that no one asks why they actually put children in cages.
There is a good reason for it and it has to do with human trafficking.
Maybe if you were honest about having a debate you’d get a more out of the thread. You aren’t, at all. It’s always a both sides this, well Obama did that, blah blah blah. So when you start a thread off like you did what do you expect? Everyone sees through your intellectual dishonesty so please, don’t try and peddle the same BS here. Thanks.

Alpha

Omega

Old Jun 6, 2020, 08:09 PM   #89
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

Quote:
Maybe if you were honest about having a debate you’d get a more out of the thread. You aren’t, at all. It’s always a both sides this, well Obama did that, blah blah blah. So when you start a thread off like you did what do you expect? Everyone sees through your intellectual dishonesty so please, don’t try and peddle the same BS here. Thanks.
There you go.

Intellectual dishonesty?

The first response to my post if about a verifiable fact that is false.

Clarification has to be made as the rest of the conversation takes
an erroneous path.

Yet here you are saying I am intellectually dishonest wanting to set facts straight.
How is that even a thing?

And yes I was looking for a middle ground, but as I imagined, the narrative
is actually more important than the information available.

So if you have information that proves the narrative, you can provide it in that thread,
I will read it with full attention and move forward from there.

But then I post a video with an actual testimony, and you dismiss it because the
video is provided by the wrong source even if the information is un edited.
This is intellectually honest?
Old Jun 6, 2020, 08:30 PM   #90
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

what a stupid thread, who created this garbage...
Vanz_007 is offline   Reply With Quote