Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Sep 22, 2019, 12:57 PM   #241
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Arioch
3D Vision Fanboy

Arioch can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyArioch can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

The game is fun, but the black outlines annoy me. I wish we could disable them like the older games.
Arioch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22, 2019, 02:37 PM   #242
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arioch View Post
The game is fun, but the black outlines annoy me. I wish we could disable them like the older games.
Same. Don't like the black outlines at all.
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22, 2019, 03:59 PM   #243
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCLAVEx View Post
Sigh, just encountered another show stopper. In the mission where you first encounter Brick, you have to fight your way through to rescue hammerlock. Well brick somehow got stuck on a flaming barrel and died over and over and over again. There was no way to get him unstuck...had to restart the damn mission over.
It has always baffled me as to how those type of bugs get past testing?

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Sep 22, 2019, 09:43 PM   #244
xCLAVEx
Not gone

xCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeoncrawler View Post
It has always baffled me as to how those type of bugs get past testing?
GAH! I've encountered another bad one, this time while playing moze. Sometimes when I activate her mech ult, it just cancels immediately and I jump right out the moment after I jump inside it. This shouldn't be possible, as even if I were to cancel the ult it takes about 3 seconds to eject, not instantly!
This has happened to me 3 times now, and her ult has a LONG cooldown, so not being able to use it when I need it is bad.

They really need to fix this ****.

"Be careful what you say, not everybody is open minded"

"If Fascism Ever Comes to America, It Will Come in the Name of Liberalism -Ronald Reagan"
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22, 2019, 10:07 PM   #245
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Quote:
GAH! I've encountered another bad one, this time while playing moze. Sometimes when I activate her mech ult, it just cancels immediately and I jump right out the moment after I jump inside it. This shouldn't be possible, as even if I were to cancel the ult it takes about 3 seconds to eject, not instantly!
This has happened to me 3 times now, and her ult has a LONG cooldown, so not being able to use it when I need it is bad.

They really need to fix this ****.
...no mech access and it completely nulls the reason to play that class entirely imo.

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.
Old Sep 22, 2019, 10:10 PM   #246
Dave
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Subscriber

Got some nice loot tonight

Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22, 2019, 11:22 PM   #247
Rummy
Radeon R700

Rummy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRummy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
What bugs? I've yet to encounter any issues with basic gameplay other than the dx12 issue? Not saying there are not any, but I must be missing them?
same here, no issues
Old Sep 23, 2019, 12:14 AM   #248
xCLAVEx
Not gone

xCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
...no mech access and it completely nulls the reason to play that class entirely imo.
Yeah, it's doing it all the ****ing time now. Seems to happen every 3 or 4 times I try to use it. I don't know if it's the build combination I'm using or what because it wasn't doing it before, it just did it again and got me killed.

"If Fascism Ever Comes to America, It Will Come in the Name of Liberalism -Ronald Reagan"
Old Sep 23, 2019, 02:02 AM   #249
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Yeah, it's doing it all the ****ing time now. Seems to happen every 3 or 4 times I try to use it. I don't know if it's the build combination I'm using or what because it wasn't doing it before, it just did it again and got me killed.
i suggest changing the build around until its fixed and just using the mech as a turret?
Feather_Of_A_Phoenix: Nah I think it's utterly ridiculous when I invalidate someones very existence and they get mad at me. Like the **** I was just attacking an integral part of you! Why you gotta get mad at me?
theshadowcult is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23, 2019, 09:59 AM   #250
Drexion
Radeon Sea Islands

Drexion can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDrexion can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Reportedly sold 5 million copies in 5 days, fastest selling title in 2K's history.

(source)

"Within its first five days of launch, 50 percent more consumers purchased Borderlands 3 versus sales of its predecessor – Borderlands 2" (source)
[Proc: Intel Core i7 [email protected]][GPU: MSI GTX980Ti 6GB][Mem: 64GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 2666-DDR4][Mobo: Asus X99-A][HD: Samsung 500GB SSD 840 EVO][PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850W G2][Audio: Yamaha RX-V673 7.2/JBL 7.2 Surround]
Drexion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23, 2019, 01:02 PM   #251
xCLAVEx
Not gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshadowcult View Post
i suggest changing the build around until its fixed and just using the mech as a turret?
Was about to start playing around with my build later tonight, but then I read on reddit that it's a known bug, so I guess I just have to hope they fix it...soon.

Old Sep 24, 2019, 12:32 AM   #252
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

If you only had to buy 1 game will you do Borderlands or MW?
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24, 2019, 03:13 AM   #253
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
borderlands X 2 copies please....
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24, 2019, 04:56 AM   #254
Apocalypsee
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Apocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
No matter how hard you ask, we all know you are suckers for COD
If 3 fans left the station at 10:30am cooling at a temp of 63c and one fan was derailed by a stray sata cable on the track, how long would it take all 3 fans to get on Seyiji's last nerve?

(a) Mmmm donuts
(b) 70c
(c) Hey there muscly arms, why the long face?
(d) Must use fire.
Apocalypsee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24, 2019, 06:46 AM   #255
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

COD is the only game I’d pirate. 6 hours of SP?? Yep...I’ll invest in a torrent.

Borderlands would be a better option.
Old Sep 24, 2019, 05:25 PM   #256
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Borderlands

No contest.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25, 2019, 10:16 AM   #257
xCLAVEx
Not gone

Cautionary tale for those who join random B3 servers online;

Quote:
Not sure if you ever join random B3 servers but be careful as apparently some are modded and one dude on Reddit joined a random only to have all his stats maxed on his account lol.

He became max level, and even had max guardian ranks and Max badass ranks even though he hadn't even put a point in either yet.

Damn that would piss me off, would completely ruin the game for me because there would be nothing to work towards after that.
Thankfully, when I play online I host only and even then I only invite people I know personally.

Old Sep 25, 2019, 10:34 AM   #258
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Cautionary tale for those who join random B3 servers online;

Thankfully, when I play online I host only and even then I only invite people I know personally.
Hasn't this happened before?
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25, 2019, 10:41 AM   #259
xCLAVEx
Not gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
Hasn't this happened before?
Have no idea, but this is the first time I've read about it. What is particularly bad is I believe badass ranks are account bound. Even a new character wouldn't reset that. Hell, even though I put nearly 300 hours into borderlands 2, I never achieved max badass rank in every category. Kind of gave me a steady reward for each playthrough, slightly increasing my overall power each time. To max that out in one log in would infuriate me without a way to reset it.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I think you can reset badass ranks in B2, not sure about B3.

Old Sep 27, 2019, 12:46 AM   #260
saumilsingh
Radeon Northern Islands

saumilsingh once held a door open for a complete strangersaumilsingh once held a door open for a complete strangersaumilsingh once held a door open for a complete stranger

My favorite review channel did BL3:

PS: People who care about the Launcher Wars might be triggered .
saumilsingh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27, 2019, 12:50 AM   #261
saumilsingh
Radeon Northern Islands

saumilsingh once held a door open for a complete strangersaumilsingh once held a door open for a complete strangersaumilsingh once held a door open for a complete stranger

I don't get why they don't handle Borderlands like TripWire does Killing Floor.

You can join any server you want, but servers can't touch your account progress/level/skills/loot, etc.
It's the best of both worlds, dedicated server support + persistent account progress.
saumilsingh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27, 2019, 01:51 AM   #262
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Still no dx12 love

Quote:
Old Sep 27, 2019, 05:17 PM   #263
Dave
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Subscriber

Glad to see Zane got a nice buff

Zane

Zane’s gadgets were great at providing additional utility but lacked impact as players leveled up. We increased the Digi-Clone damage with all equipped weapon so the skill can scale better with players as they get to higher levels and harder content. The Drone requires a lot of player involvement to take full advantage of its damage output and increasing the base damage as well as the augments will greatly increase the Drone’s versatility and reward players even more for using it effectively.

Digi-Clone Damage Increased by 38%
Drone Damage increased by 50%
- Cryo Bullets damage penalty removed
- Drone Rocket damage increased by 50%
- Almighty Ordnance Rockets damage increased by 75%

https://borderlands.com/en-US/news/2...fixes-sept-27/
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27, 2019, 07:31 PM   #264
azalea
Radeon R300

azalea can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyazalea can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyazalea can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Borederlands has never been that fun to me. Looter shooter, smells like pooper.
Old Sep 27, 2019, 08:33 PM   #265
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

I’m mad about Maliwan weapons being projectiles now. It wasn’t like this in past games. I enjoy elemental but can’t deal with projectile bullets so Maliwan weapons are useless to me in this game.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27, 2019, 08:35 PM   #266
Apocalypsee
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Apocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
I’m mad about Maliwan weapons being projectiles now. It wasn’t like this in past games. I enjoy elemental but can’t deal with projectile bullets so Maliwan weapons are useless to me in this game.
They changed weapon mechanics for manufacturer again? Sigh
If 3 fans left the station at 10:30am cooling at a temp of 63c and one fan was derailed by a stray sata cable on the track, how long would it take all 3 fans to get on Seyiji's last nerve?

(a) Mmmm donuts
(b) 70c
(c) Hey there muscly arms, why the long face?
(d) Must use fire.
Apocalypsee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27, 2019, 08:41 PM   #267
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypsee View Post
They changed weapon mechanics for manufacturer again? Sigh
As far as I can tell they only did this with Maliwan every other manufacturer is just about the same. Its a shame cause Maliwan was my fav weapon type.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27, 2019, 09:27 PM   #268
xCLAVEx
Not gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
As far as I can tell they only did this with Maliwan every other manufacturer is just about the same. Its a shame cause Maliwan was my fav weapon type.
No, atlas guns are now all tracker guns. Tracker guns, while a fun gimmick, just aren't practical in a large gunfight. Against a badass or boss it's not too bad, but against a horde it's not the greatest gun type. I miss the old atlas guns.

Old Sep 27, 2019, 09:48 PM   #269
xCLAVEx
Not gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Glad to see Zane got a nice buff

Zane

Zane’s gadgets were great at providing additional utility but lacked impact as players leveled up. We increased the Digi-Clone damage with all equipped weapon so the skill can scale better with players as they get to higher levels and harder content. The Drone requires a lot of player involvement to take full advantage of its damage output and increasing the base damage as well as the augments will greatly increase the Drone’s versatility and reward players even more for using it effectively.

Digi-Clone Damage Increased by 38%
Drone Damage increased by 50%
- Cryo Bullets damage penalty removed
- Drone Rocket damage increased by 50%
- Almighty Ordnance Rockets damage increased by 75%

https://borderlands.com/en-US/news/2...fixes-sept-27/
Wish their hotfixes would actually fix the number one complaint in the game, performance optimization.

Still, the real winner for this hotfix is that they shouldn't scream anymore when they are under a DOT as long as their shields are up. As far as I'm concerned, they can remove the screaming completely and the game would be several points better.

Last edited by xCLAVEx : Sep 27, 2019 at 10:22 PM.
Old Sep 30, 2019, 06:50 PM   #270
xCLAVEx
Not gone

I haven't played Zane yet, but from the amount of bugs he has I think I'll wait. Glad I didn't pick him first lol.

Quote:
Boyo get ready there’s a lot.

Double barrel does not increase your damage after switch as advertised. It only effects your digi clone. A short time is also the cooldown or switching Incase you are curious Tested in a duel with a perkless Moze by counting numbers Praemunitus does not increase digi clones mag as advertised. Sometimes. Tested with a boom enhancless double barrel perk 3 shot 3 mag Jacob and a boosted class mod. I can shoot twice with the gun but the clone has a 50 50 chance of either shooting once then reloading or shooting twice each time I summon

Schadenfreude does not restore shield as advertised, but instead starts your shield recharge when your digi clone runs out of shield. I tested this by dueling that Moze but giving her a rocket launcher and a good sniper this time.

Boom enhance provides less health than advertised, tested by taking off shield and counting body shots from Moze to kill on a clone with no augments. The amount of shots increased from 3 to 7 on a 3 grenade consumed which is from a 100% increase to a 150% depending on overkill. I have not spent any guardian ranks so that I can do these tests first. (Can i say stupid you can take them off) it seems each grenade provides half the stats of the last

Distributed denial does not work what so ever with any unique effect I tested, or anointed effects to anyone, (tested with break up rough rider stop gap back ham and whiskey tango foxtrot and regen 3% max health per second when digiclone active alongside a digiclone and a friend playing as Zane) Does not have on destroy on damage on empty effects, does not provide anything that boost stats. (Though it can reflect projectiles) It also can not provide amps to people who already have amp or increase amp damage and amp does not increase damage when shooting through it. (Though it can give amp effect to allies but that may piss them off) I could not find a shield effect that the shield can use, you allies can use, and you can gain increased efficiency from, however I do not have the time nor technology to test percentage chance like boosters absorbs or reflect, but the shield can’t absorb anyway. also your digi clone also gets reduced efficiency like you for some reason same with everyone with similar shields.

Sharing a nova shield with someone else with a nova for what I tested is not as good as sharing one with someone without as the damage is increased by a by a smaller amount. Also combining your nova shield shared with a nova shield of a different element only does the element of the equipped shield. Also the exact bonus (I measured in damage on a nova) changes not with the nova damage on your shield but your friends specific shield as the damage done to a perkless flak varied between shields even if they didn’t have nova on them. (I’m actually uncertain if the nova stacking reduced the damage because of this so I tested for hours but the variation here is much higher, comparing a 25% less damage to a 5-10% variation) note I don’t have the time or technology to check percent chances, so I am unsure if reflect chance booster chance or absorb chance increase

Edit Doppelbanger augment does NOT less damage than advertised by about half even when detonated immediately. (Tested vs perkless shieldless Moze) but it does do less damage with distance (my bad)

Best served cold kill skills cooldown is also increased by 7 seconds from death follows close

Unlike advertised, digital distribution augment shares less damage the lower the digiclones health and also damages the digi clones health even if it has shield left.

At max shield confident competence only increases gun damage by 10%

Futility belt does not grant the 12% damage listed to a fire damage sniper that was converted to non elemental via kill skill when shot by the perkless Moze. It does however, make said sniper do more damage to the shield by removing the wrong elemental penalty, and does stop the dot. Note thought it will increase your damage taken from corrosive by quite a bit.

Stiff upper lip does not provide non elemental damage resist from damage converted to non elemental by futility belt. Tested by shooting me twice with that same sniper.

Futility belts duration is not increased by 7 seconds by death follows close.

Nanites augment or some shite does share to allies when the shield is held

Retaliation augment does not work when held (damage compared to the amp of shooting through a held shield, vs a held shield after being damaged with retaliation)

Charged relay augment does not work or share when held. (If you want to hold it, go deference field all rounder those two work)

Violent momentum does not double your damage bonus when you double the move speed at a 1-1 ratio (I didn’t test this someone else did) after normal move speed, move speed bonuses increase violent momentum’s efficiency by 80% the bonus applied.

Trick of the light and which ones real I have not tested because all these are tested in brawls for enemy corporation. If you know if they work or not tell me.

False advertising is also my middle name

I’ll be working on a video with ryancentral to show these. Some of them were tested before the hot patch and ninja fixes may have happened, but I think we’re on the blood path to getting these fixed thanks for plat and for front page boyos. Further testing is required.

https://www.reddit.com/r/borderlands...es_skills_and/