Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 10, 2019, 08:17 AM   #11
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumilsingh View Post
There's also the "too many front-ends" argument but let's be honest - Blizzard, Ubisoft, Microsoft and EA already require their own launchers (3/4 of those are already completely exclusive from Steam).
Why should Epic also not want a piece of the pie?

I don't think anyone hates launchers more than me, I absolutely abhor being forced to install new storefronts that require being run in the background.
But it's not going to change, it's the nature of the beast that is Digital Distribution.
This, 100%. +rep

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote