Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Dec 4, 2019, 06:53 PM   #16771
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

MasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English Channel

Toy Story 4.

OMGWTFBBQ good rendering and visuals... Holy cow.

Quite interesting story about life, our paths and choices we make.

Nice humour including a flush toy attack.

Definitely a worthy member of the series.
Has great view again moments as well.

Highly recommended.
MasterGoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2019, 01:40 AM   #16772
globalist
Rage3D Veteran

globalist can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyglobalist can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by GravY View Post
Free Solo.. 9/10

Incredible display of strength and perseverance.
I loved that docu!
globalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2019, 06:12 PM   #16773
Payne3d
[Fancy a Butcher's?]

Payne3d knows why the caged bird singsPayne3d knows why the caged bird singsPayne3d knows why the caged bird singsPayne3d knows why the caged bird singsPayne3d knows why the caged bird singsPayne3d knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kain View Post
Watched Freaks couple days ago. Pretty awesome.

Trailer is kind of spoilerish so avoid if you want to watch the movie.

didn't watch the trailer.
fell asleep halfway through.
kinda boring. Hoping for an amazing plot twist or this is getting a 4/10
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Dec 6, 2019, 01:57 PM   #16774
Kain
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payne3d View Post
didn't watch the trailer.
fell asleep halfway through.
kinda boring. Hoping for an amazing plot twist or this is getting a 4/10
Not surprised. I tend to like what others find boring.
Intel Core i7-3930K | Corsair Hydro Series H100i PRO | GIGABYTE GA-X79-UD3 | 16 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 2133 MHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 GAMING | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD | Crucial m4 256 GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2 TB | Pioneer BDR-206DBK | Corsair Professional Series Gold AX850 | Corsair Obsidian Series 650D | ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | 2 x JBL LSR305 + 1 x JBL LSR310S | Microsoft SideWinder X4 | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | SteelSeries QcK mini | Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2019, 05:32 PM   #16775
Payne3d
[Fancy a Butcher's?]

Payne3d knows why the caged bird singsPayne3d knows why the caged bird singsPayne3d knows why the caged bird singsPayne3d knows why the caged bird singsPayne3d knows why the caged bird singsPayne3d knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kain View Post
Not surprised. I tend to like what others find boring.
i finally finished watching it. i mean, nothing really happens in the movie. i didn't care for any of the characters and the little girl was a psychopathic murderer.

i still rate it 4/10
Old Dec 6, 2019, 06:01 PM   #16776
ATI FURY-OUS
WYSIWYG

ATI FURY-OUS can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyATI FURY-OUS can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

The Irishman

5/10

love most of scorseses previous movies, this though was a snore fest, the youth'ing cgi was distracting and looked animated especially on DeNiros hunched aged shoulders. nothing much happens. overly long. Once Upon a time In America the about 4 hours version seems shorter than this

i5 4690, Gainward GTX970 Phantom, 16gb ram, Gigabyte Z97X UDH3 mobo
ATI FURY-OUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7, 2019, 12:58 PM   #16777
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Midway . . . 6.5/10

Without researching, I'm guessing the CGI aerial combat wasn't very realistic, but at least it wasn't blatant like it was in 2006's Flyboys. I liked how they gave the background to the story, and used the Doolittle Raid storyline to give a nod to Japan's invasion China. It was worth the price of admission to see Woody Harrelson in his Nimitz hairdo0.

Coincidentally I've been listening to Dan Carlin's Supernova in the East Hardcore History podcast, which appropriately spends a fair amount of time on the Sino-Japanese War (some would say early WWII) in the 1930's. I also strongly recommend Spielberg's Empire of the Sun from '87.

Smalltown Theater Weirdness Bit: Wifey and I were the only two people in the showing. This is a great six-screen theater that's clean, has reclining seats, etc. I think maybe one of the staff thought the theater was empty and for whatever reason, the movie stopped cold about halfway through. I got up and told the staff and they hustled to get the movie back running and a guy sat beside me on his cellphone until they had it approximately where it had been when it stopped. Then he gave us two free movie passes for another time. w00t.
Old Dec 7, 2019, 02:27 PM   #16778
jimmyboy
Walk it off!

jimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZL View Post
Midway . . . 6.5/10

Without researching, I'm guessing the CGI aerial combat wasn't very realistic, but at least it wasn't blatant like it was in 2006's Flyboys.
As far as I know the combat was essentially realistic, as in the type of flying and battles, and tactics.
jimmyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7, 2019, 03:33 PM   #16779
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyboy View Post
As far as I know the combat was essentially realistic, as in the type of flying and battles, and tactics.
Best's little landing tactic of slipping (banking one way and ruddering the other) and dipping down beneath the carrier deck and then popping up and bouncing down, was almost surely BS. Lazy is a much more experienced pilot than me, perhaps he can weigh in. Slipping is a legitimate "braking" maneuver; it's the bouncing up over the edge of the deck and then right back down that I doubt.

The other problem I had was the dive bombers, especially early in their runs, diving straight into the teeth of the anti-aircraft fire, with little or no evasive maneuvering. (That's when a tactic like popping up from beneath the deck would have been handy)

IIRC the 1976 Midway movie used the real gun-cam footage when able.

One thing I really liked about the movie is that surprisingly, they didn't try to do some 2019 PC sugar-coating of the Japanese military. (See, e.g., the Bataan Death March and the Rape of Nanking)
Old Dec 7, 2019, 05:15 PM   #16780
jimmyboy
Walk it off!

jimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZL View Post
Best's little landing tactic of slipping (banking one way and ruddering the other) and dipping down beneath the carrier deck and then popping up and bouncing down, was almost surely BS. Lazy is a much more experienced pilot than me, perhaps he can weigh in. Slipping is a legitimate "braking" maneuver; it's the bouncing up over the edge of the deck and then right back down that I doubt.

The other problem I had was the dive bombers, especially early in their runs, diving straight into the teeth of the anti-aircraft fire, with little or no evasive maneuvering. (That's when a tactic like popping up from beneath the deck would have been handy)

IIRC the 1976 Midway movie used the real gun-cam footage when able.

One thing I really liked about the movie is that surprisingly, they didn't try to do some 2019 PC sugar-coating of the Japanese military. (See, e.g., the Bataan Death March and the Rape of Nanking)
No doubt there's a lot of Hollywood to what we saw, but I mean the dive bombing in particular, how else do you dive bomb, particularly when you have nothing that's computer guided? You get above the ship and dive down to it. I can't imagine doing anything evasive, because you're not going to hit anything that way. You point you aircraft toward the target and hope you hit that guy before he hits you.
jimmyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7, 2019, 07:12 PM   #16781
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

The Irishman

6/10

It was a well written script, but the movie needed to be made 25 years ago. The parts where they go back and forth in time are so hard to distinguish because De Niro looks and moves like a geriatric even in the scenes where he's supposed to be in his early 40s or younger the scene where he beats up the grocer for shoving his daughter is a great example. He can barely ****ing move, it looked like two 80 year old men fighting, but he's supposed to be in his early 40s in that scene.. . Pesci looks so old, it's depressing to see. However, Pesci and Pacino were standouts; frankly I thought they carried De Niro through that entire movie. Imagine if this movie was made in 1995 or the early 2000s..

Pacino looked great though.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8, 2019, 02:13 AM   #16782
Kain
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
i finally finished watching it. i mean, nothing really happens in the movie. i didn't care for any of the characters and the little girl was a psychopathic murderer.

i still rate it 4/10
Fair enough. At least you gave it a shot.
Intel Core i7-3930K | Corsair Hydro Series H100i PRO | GIGABYTE GA-X79-UD3 | 16 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 2133 MHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 GAMING | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD | Crucial m4 256 GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2 TB | Pioneer BDR-206DBK | Corsair Professional Series Gold AX850 | Corsair Obsidian Series 650D | ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | 2 x JBL LSR305 + 1 x JBL LSR310S | Microsoft SideWinder X4 | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | SteelSeries QcK mini | Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8, 2019, 03:15 PM   #16783
Payne3d
[Fancy a Butcher's?]

ad astra 4/10
3 of those points are for the visuals
Old Dec 8, 2019, 03:46 PM   #16784
Spencer
CA Driftwood

Spencer once held a door open for a complete strangerSpencer once held a door open for a complete strangerSpencer once held a door open for a complete stranger

Dropa, another so so alien monster action flick. Make it less than so so. It's new though, out in 2019.
Spencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10, 2019, 01:33 AM   #16785
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird sings

The Irishman 8-10. I had low expectations on the de-aging cgi but it looked pretty good. Well crafted film. Loved the pacing didnt feel the 3.5 hours of it... You can feel and no big secret its about the last big gangster flick all of these great aging actors will play in.

Must see.

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. Asus R290 DCUII Cats 19.12.3, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50a bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 19.12.3. Soundblaster X Ae5 May 10th 2018 driver. 28" Upstar 4k ips 60hz panel, Intel 600p NVME 512GB. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone... -My Baron he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10, 2019, 02:21 AM   #16786
SD-[Inc]
Butt-hurt Liberal

SD-[Inc] can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySD-[Inc] can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySD-[Inc] can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Knives Out - I love a good whodunit and this one delivers. 9/10. Bonus points for Daniel Craig stealing the show with his southern drawl.
SD-[Inc] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10, 2019, 09:15 AM   #16787
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
ad astra 4/10
3 of those points are for the visuals
Mostly the lunar rover chase. 2/10 but will watch again and pause to dissect and laugh at every problem with every scene.

yoz
acroig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10, 2019, 09:16 AM   #16788
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD-[Inc] View Post
Knives Out - I love a good whodunit and this one delivers. 9/10. Bonus points for Daniel Craig stealing the show with his southern drawl.

yoz
Old Dec 11, 2019, 04:13 AM   #16789
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

It: Chapter 2

6 or 7/10

I thought the ending was horrible. I was really looking forward to seeing what they could / would do with current special effects and..well....it sucked.
Old Dec 11, 2019, 09:39 AM   #16790
acroig
Master Troll

Ford v. Ferrari: 8.75/10 - Damon's best role since The Martian. Bale simply chews up every scene he's in. A tad long.

Oh and she's SUPER HOT!!! https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1495520/

yoz

Last edited by acroig : Dec 11, 2019 at 09:47 AM.
Old Dec 11, 2019, 10:55 AM   #16791
Athena
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Athena once held a door open for a complete strangerAthena once held a door open for a complete strangerAthena once held a door open for a complete stranger

Overlord, fun movie, not good cinema or anything but for what it was great stuff. Made me want to play video games. lol
Old Dec 12, 2019, 06:38 PM   #16792
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Ford v. Ferrari: 8.75/10 - Damon's best role since The Martian. Bale simply chews up every scene he's in. A tad long.

Oh and she's SUPER HOT!!! https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1495520/
That woman has more freckles than the curls on my ballsack.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2019, 07:21 PM   #16793
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Fuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
That woman has more freckles than the curls on my camel's tasty ballsack.

fixt.
Old Dec 12, 2019, 07:40 PM   #16794
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuku2 View Post
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
That woman has more freckles than the curls on my camel's tasty ballsack.

fixt.
wait, KAC has camel toe?... yeah, I believe it...
Vanz_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2019, 02:08 AM   #16795
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Thoughts on 6 Underground?
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2019, 06:49 AM   #16796
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Watched Freaks last night. Not bad at all, 7/10

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8781414/
Old Dec 13, 2019, 10:38 AM   #16797
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Brightburn (2019) - 5/10

Not really my cup of tea...
Mahjik is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2019, 11:36 AM   #16798
Athena
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Athena once held a door open for a complete strangerAthena once held a door open for a complete strangerAthena once held a door open for a complete stranger

No Game No Life Zero, Interesting boy with PTSD meets girl with no heart and they try to save the world tragic love story. Very Japanese with a Korean ending.
Have to say some times I miss the sappy happy American movie endings. Good movie none the less.
Old Dec 13, 2019, 09:12 PM   #16799
necropimp
666 Flavors

necropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird sings

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood... i probably should have expected the way the ending went but i didn't

It: Chapter 2... i see what some people were talking about with the weak CGI
Old Dec 13, 2019, 09:57 PM   #16800
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

spider-man (2002) - 8/10 good intro to the character, dafoe was meant to play goblin
spider-man 2 (2004) - 8.5/10 even better due to some scenes and the MJ romance arc
spider-man 3 (2007) - 6.5/10 what happened? The cgi is still alright but it's just a mess. Action is boring and too much is at night. Should have been split into two movies or otherwise cut back.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote