Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Console Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Console Gaming A place to discuss our favourite past and present gaming consoles. Talk about your favorite games, get nostalgic and share tips and strategies.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Jan 6, 2020, 01:10 PM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: United States Massachusetts
Posts: 24,619
Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers


Default

Sounds great to me. I still have hundreds of physical copies from previous PlayStation generations. Would be nice to be able to box up my PS2 and PS3 and make some much needed space under my TV. Something tells me it wont turn out to be that easy though, and I'll still need to have the old consoles hooked up for certain games, just like with Xbox.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2020, 02:07 PM   #32
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: United States Caketown
Posts: 19,577
SubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwards


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor_of_War View Post
Sounds great to me. I still have hundreds of physical copies from previous PlayStation generations. Would be nice to be able to box up my PS2 and PS3 and make some much needed space under my TV. Something tells me it wont turn out to be that easy though, and I'll still need to have the old consoles hooked up for certain games, just like with Xbox.
Or they might not allow you to use your old disks... Sony likes to have you buy games again.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
To be honest I never even found doom 3 to be scary since I have a big dick since birth.

Ryzen 2600x - Radeon 580 - 16 gigs memory


NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2020, 03:04 PM   #33
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: United States Massachusetts
Posts: 24,619
Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubCog View Post
Or they might not allow you to use your old disks... Sony likes to have you buy games again.
Ughh, I sure hope not.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jan 6, 2020, 10:34 PM   #34
GravY
Rage3D Spammer
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: United States Michigan
Posts: 29,791
GravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand suns


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubCog View Post
Lots of rumors floating around that PS5 will be have bc with all previous Playstations. Looks like Sony is responding to the gauntlet that ms threw down last generation.
I'm not sure the source that put that out is super credible.

Sony at CES today did not list back compat on their features list.
__________________
"Yes, but God has the right to get away with anything. Shoot animals, make ugly women, allow the existence of religious nuts, and watch liederhosen-wearing midget poodle-licking pornography. God's a sick bastard." - OzzieBloke



(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)
GravY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7, 2020, 11:16 AM   #35
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: United States Caketown
Posts: 19,577
SubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwards


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GravY View Post
I'm not sure the source that put that out is super credible.

Sony at CES today did not list back compat on their features list.
Well that's why they're rumors!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
To be honest I never even found doom 3 to be scary since I have a big dick since birth.

Ryzen 2600x - Radeon 580 - 16 gigs memory


NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2020 Intel Xe GPU bill dennison Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies 31 May 31, 2020 07:34 PM
The King's Man (2020) Mahjik Off Topic Lounge 8 Oct 2, 2019 07:50 PM
XBOX Scarlett Insanity! Holiday 2020 Nascar24 Console Gaming 36 Jul 13, 2019 12:50 AM
PlayStation 3 maybe 1000 times more powerful than PlayStation 2 , may release in 2005 Wunderchu Console Gaming 40 Oct 21, 2013 07:55 PM
Sony to Bring White PlayStation 2 Console This Holiday Android1 Front Page News 0 Aug 30, 2007 01:15 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:35 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners. Copyright ©1998-2011 Rage3D.com
Links monetized by VigLink