Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Jun 23, 2022, 11:59 AM   #16921
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
alitayyab
EGS is the future

alitayyab can recite pi backwardsalitayyab can recite pi backwardsalitayyab can recite pi backwardsalitayyab can recite pi backwardsalitayyab can recite pi backwardsalitayyab can recite pi backwardsalitayyab can recite pi backwards

The One that no one cares about (any more)
Steam Summer sale starts today (in a few mins)
Looking for a good deal on blood rayne terminal cut pack and maybe some other games

There is a mystery adventure game, and the obligatory summer trading cards on reviewing queues.
Ali#1317
ali_tayyab
Game Endings
Core i7-12700K @Stock + Lian Li Galahad 240 || GB Z690-Gaming X || 32 GB RAM || Palit GTX 3090 Game Rock || Corsair HX 1200 PSU || Corsair 7000D AIR Case
Core i5-12400 || Asus Z690 Tuf || 16 GB RAM || Integrated Audio/Video || TT 750 Watt PSU || Corsair Air 540

Last edited by alitayyab : Jun 23, 2022 at 12:33 PM.
alitayyab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23, 2022, 01:43 PM   #16922
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Sundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by alitayyab View Post
The One that no one cares about (any more)
Steam Summer sale starts today (in a few mins)
Looking for a good deal on blood rayne terminal cut pack and maybe some other games

There is a mystery adventure game, and the obligatory summer trading cards on reviewing queues.
The discounts are less than expected...
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23, 2022, 01:55 PM   #16923
John C Flett
Veteran of Psychic Wars

John C Flett knows why the caged bird singsJohn C Flett knows why the caged bird singsJohn C Flett knows why the caged bird singsJohn C Flett knows why the caged bird singsJohn C Flett knows why the caged bird sings

About what I expected. Mainly interested in the Close Combat games and I think this is as good as they'll ever get.

Picked up a few soundtracks too.

John C Flett is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 23, 2022, 02:31 PM   #16924
BikeRacks

BikeRacks once held a door open for a complete strangerBikeRacks once held a door open for a complete strangerBikeRacks once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by John C Flett View Post
About what I expected. Mainly interested in the Close Combat games and I think this is as good as they'll ever get.
If you like Close Combat, I'd also recommend taking a look at Graviteam Tactics Mius Front. Steep Leaning curve, but really satisfying once you get the hang of it, its probably my favorite war game (though also falls into the simulator category, since more focus on historical accuracy than balance). It's also on sale right now.

Last edited by BikeRacks : Jun 23, 2022 at 02:36 PM.
BikeRacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23, 2022, 03:59 PM   #16925
John C Flett
Veteran of Psychic Wars

John C Flett knows why the caged bird singsJohn C Flett knows why the caged bird singsJohn C Flett knows why the caged bird singsJohn C Flett knows why the caged bird singsJohn C Flett knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikeRacks View Post
If you like Close Combat, I'd also recommend taking a look at Graviteam Tactics Mius Front. Steep Leaning curve, but really satisfying once you get the hang of it, its probably my favorite war game (though also falls into the simulator category, since more focus on historical accuracy than balance). It's also on sale right now.

It's on my wishlist but I already have the original Graviteam and Tunisia 1943 so I'll wait for the moment. Great games though I'm far from good at them.

John C Flett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23, 2022, 10:26 PM   #16926
alitayyab
EGS is the future

alitayyab can recite pi backwardsalitayyab can recite pi backwardsalitayyab can recite pi backwardsalitayyab can recite pi backwardsalitayyab can recite pi backwardsalitayyab can recite pi backwardsalitayyab can recite pi backwards

Picked up
*Blood Rayne terminal cut bundle
*Ghostwire Tokyo
*Aquanox deep descent
*Sinking City
*Ghost runner

And yes, discounts are not as deep as expected. Some games (doom eternal e.g.) had better discounts just some weeks back
Ali#1317
ali_tayyab
Game Endings
Core i7-12700K @Stock + Lian Li Galahad 240 || GB Z690-Gaming X || 32 GB RAM || Palit GTX 3090 Game Rock || Corsair HX 1200 PSU || Corsair 7000D AIR Case
Core i5-12400 || Asus Z690 Tuf || 16 GB RAM || Integrated Audio/Video || TT 750 Watt PSU || Corsair Air 540
alitayyab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24, 2022, 02:12 AM   #16927
ugly
Radeon R700

ugly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyugly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Seems like the few games I was keeping an eye on are at the same discount that they've been at during random Steam sales over the past few months. It's been like that for the major Christmas/Summer sales the last few years.
ugly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2022, 01:48 PM   #16928
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

A game of thrones board game

and

Car mechanic simulator 2018

free on EGS until 06/30/2022

Followed by:

Geneforge 1: Mutagen

Hood: Outlaws & Legends

Iratus: Lord of the dead

free on EGS from 06/30/2022 until 07/07/2022

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2022, 02:39 PM   #16929
andino
Radeon Arctic Islands

andino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwards

Got V Rising. It's like Valheim but with vampires. 7/10
andino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2022, 06:22 PM   #16930
KAC
All ur gays r belong 2 me

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Any tricks to get xbox live codes and then upgrade to gamepass for cheap? I tried the cdkeys xbox live code and it didn't work.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2022, 06:35 PM   #16931
DeathKnight
Radeon Arctic Islands

DeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Subscriber

To get the best deal you have to let Game Pass expire. Then find 3 years (or however much you want to get) of Xbox Live and redeem it. Then buy one month of Game Pass Ultimate and redeem, and it'll convert 3 years of XBL to 3 years of GPU.
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | Fractal Design Celsius S24 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | 2 x 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4-3200 (14-14-14-34) B-Die | MSI 3080 VENTUS 3X OC 10G | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | WD Black SN750 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Samusng 850 Evo 500GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | WD 640GB Black | Asus BW-12B1ST 12X Blu-ray Burner | Fractal Design Define R5 case | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 PSU | Win 10 Pro | 1920x1080 w/ 48" LCD TV
HT: Vizio E48-C2 48" LED Backlit LCD TV | Onkyo TX-SR605 A/V receiver | JBL EC35 center | 2 JBL E30's (fronts, bi-amped) | 2 JBL N24II's (rears) | Homemade Sonosub w/Dayton 12" driver (extension to 14Hz), BASH 300w amp | Panasonic DMP-BD35 Blu-ray player | Toshiba HD-A2 HD DVD player | Xbox One S
Camera Gear: Nikon D7000 DSLR | Nikon 16-85mm F3.5-5.6 VR | Nikon 50mm F1.8 G | Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro | Slik Pro 700DX tripod legs with Cullmann Magnesit 35Nm ballhead
DeathKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29, 2022, 01:52 PM   #16932
KAC
All ur gays r belong 2 me

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Yes my GP expired already. Was asking for Xbox live code deals.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote