Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

View Poll Results: In your experience, when women breakup/divorce do they have someone already lined up?
0% of the time 5 15.15%
10% of the time 0 0%
25% of the time 3 9.09%
50% of the time 4 12.12%
75% of the time 8 24.24%
90% of the time 9 27.27%
No experience, I'm a virgin. 4 12.12%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jul 8, 2019, 04:54 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Progression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Default In your experience, when women breakup/divorce do they have someone already lined up?

Anyhow a friend of mine is possibly getting divorced, she has already said she is looking for options to leave and is already staying at her gfs's houses overnights a couple of days during the week. She still goes back to their home once in a while but things sound rough.

She has provoked him a couple of times. My guess is she wants to provoke a reaction out of him to get an excuse to leave. She hasn't given an actual reason to leave nor has she asked for anything to change.

He never cheated, he is extraordinarily nice, he provides everything he can in terms of money, she spends far more than he does, she doesn't know how to drive so he takes her everywhere (including work). She never offered a reason to leave other than basically she "ain't feelin' it". He is absolutely not rich but he is above average in income and a decent looking dude, she isn't out of his league although she is objectively speaking better looking. They do have a rough time economically but still always meet their needs to live well.

She isn't dumb. In fact, she is likely smarter than him in a lot of ways. This got me thinking... I really do think she is either already seeing someone else or she already has someone else in mind. It doesn't make sense for someone to initiate a breakup if they don't have some sort of backup, either a job with a better pay or another dude who can provide. It specially doesn't make sense to initiate a breakup if the guy is providing your every need in terms of roof over your head, food, transportation, being kind and not being abusive in a physical or emotional way. She can't even drive herself around.

I've always thought she was of good character, however I've recently found she took a pretty large sum of money that didn't belong to her to pay for something and had her husband pay for it after. I've also found that her dad has a long history of breakups/divorces/cheating.

Anyhow, how often in your experience or your friends experiences do women already have another man lined up before initiating things? In my experience with 2 of my uncles it is 2 for 2. In both of those cases it came out over time that their wives were either already seeing someone else or had someone else in mind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
If you must listen to country [music], play it backwards. You get your woman back, the dog comes back to life, Momma pops out from under the train, and it stops raining. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bete View Post
I'd bet it would be fun to do him up the ass.
Progression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8, 2019, 05:07 PM   #2
twonha
Yods be silent!

twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Some of my co-workers have gone through break-ups, and they 100% did not have anyone else lined up. One broke up after a lengthy relationship and ended up hopping from couch to couch for a few months before finding a place of her own; one got divorced and had to go back home before buying a place of her own. A third colleague ran into relationship trouble and worked through it, but was willing to end things if it hadn't worked out.

Neither of them had much of a fall-back plan as a cushion, they worked their way back up on their own or made the relationship work by putting in the effort. None of them relied on someone else to provide for them. They're beautiful, intelligent, strong, mature women who can take a punch and get back up again.

(I truly love the people I work with, if you couldn't tell from this shining endorsement.)
Old Jul 8, 2019, 05:08 PM   #3
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

I need to ask my wife...........

Alright, asked my wife, she said she'll tell me later.
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jul 8, 2019, 05:22 PM   #4
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Progression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by twonha View Post
Some of my co-workers have gone through break-ups, and they 100% did not have anyone else lined up. One broke up after a lengthy relationship and ended up hopping from couch to couch for a few months before finding a place of her own; one got divorced and had to go back home before buying a place of her own. A third colleague ran into relationship trouble and worked through it, but was willing to end things if it hadn't worked out.

Neither of them had much of a fall-back plan as a cushion, they worked their way back up on their own or made the relationship work by putting in the effort. None of them relied on someone else to provide for them. They're beautiful, intelligent, strong, mature women who can take a punch and get back up again.

(I truly love the people I work with, if you couldn't tell from this shining endorsement.)
That's great to hear. Were their husbands great guys and they were just not feeling the relationship anymore or were they abusive? I ask because I would imagine that would make a big difference.
Quote:
If you must listen to country [music], play it backwards. You get your woman back, the dog comes back to life, Momma pops out from under the train, and it stops raining. :)
Quote:
Old Jul 8, 2019, 05:32 PM   #5
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

I'm guessing 50%. Dunno though, as my old lady hasn't left me yet.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8, 2019, 05:33 PM   #6
GTwannabe
Radeon Northern Islands

GTwannabe can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyGTwannabe can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyGTwannabe can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Women are like monkeys. They never let go of a branch until they have a firm grasp on the next one.
GTwannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8, 2019, 06:02 PM   #7
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
I'm guessing 50%. Dunno though, as my old lady hasn't left me yet.
It could be from friends or family experience.
Quote:
Quote:
Old Jul 8, 2019, 06:35 PM   #8
Shadowless
Deez Nuts

Shadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badges

In my experience, no. As someone who has a lot of female friends and family members, I don't know a single one who has left a relationship just to right away get back into one they had already been having or wanted to have with a specific person. I know people who have left relationships and then gotten into another one quickly, but it was never planned and they never had a person "in mind".

A former friend of mine dumped the best boyfriend she has ever had for some pretty dumb (and slightly hypocritical) reasons and stayed single for a while.
Desktop - Corsair Carbide SPEC-02 Redshift | ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Hero | AMD Ryzen 7 1700X | Hyper 212 EVO | 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200 | 512GB Intel 660p | 2TB Seagate 7200.12 | 16x LG BD-Burner | MSI Armor OC GeForce GTX 1080 | Tt ToughPower Grand RGB 750w | Acer ET322QU | Windows 10 Pro
HTPC - Fractal Design Define R4 | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | Intel Core i5 3570K | Antec Kuhler 620 | 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600 | 128GB Intel 330 SSD | 16x Lite-On DVD-R/RW | eVGA GeForce GTX 970 ACX 2.0+ | Asus Xonar DGX | Corsair CX750M | Westinghouse 50" 1080P | Windows 10 Pro
File Server - NZXT Classic Series Source 210 | ASRock 970A-G/3.1 | AMD FX-8320E Black Edition | 2x4GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1333 | 128GB Samsung 830 | 4x2TB HGST UlstraStar | Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 | Thermaltake TR2 RX 750W | Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapatingjaky View Post
I play a medic in TF2 so I think I know a little bit about diagnosing disease. Plus I watched a lot of House.
Shadowless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8, 2019, 06:52 PM   #9
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I put 25% because of three good friends of mine. One good friend was a guy who's wife had another guy in the wings. The other two good friends were a couple who seemed to do everything together, so when they split I was shocked to learn that both of them were having affairs. (I guess in a way they were compatible right down to the cheatin')

Mostly, though, I think people who were either not compatible to start with, or who just got sick of each other, hit some limit and just call it quits.

I left and divorced wifey #1, and neither of us had people in the wings, though we split and got back together two or three times over a 6-8 month period before I finally realized it was futile and pulled the plug.
When I almost left wifey #2, it was a combination of several things but another woman wasn't one of them. That she was blocking any chance I had of finding someone worthwhile was a big issue for me, but I wasn't actively looking. Luckily things turned out well-- not perfect-- and we had our 20th last year.
Old Jul 8, 2019, 08:00 PM   #10
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Hapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

1.) GF Number 1 had no one lined up. She just blew up infront of everyone at the restaruant saying she was just taking advantage of me.

2.) GF Number 2 was alreadying ****ing another guy.

3.) GF Number 3 was already seeing someone who made double my income at the time she told me I didn't make the pay rate.

4.) GF number 4 was already ****ing the guy at work when they both started all the rumors about me. He's been fired and she took medical leave and was found out to be working elsewhere recently.

That's my experience.
Intel Core i7 8700K @ 5.2GHz, Asus Maximus X Apex, GSkill Trident-Z 16GB DDR4 4266MHz CAS19, Asus Strix 1080Ti OC, Creative Labs Soundblaster E3, Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, Corsair AXI 1500i PSU, ThermalTake View 71, Corsair K95 Platinum RGB, Corsair Dark Core RGB SE, Acer Predator X34, Windows 10 Professional X64

Last edited by Hapatingjaky : Jul 9, 2019 at 01:15 PM.
Hapatingjaky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8, 2019, 08:13 PM   #11
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

She’s riding the new ding dong!
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8, 2019, 09:47 PM   #12
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowless View Post
In my experience, no. As someone who has a lot of female friends and family members, I don't know a single one who has left a relationship just to right away get back into one they had already been having or wanted to have with a specific person. I know people who have left relationships and then gotten into another one quickly, but it was never planned and they never had a person "in mind".

A former friend of mine dumped the best boyfriend she has ever had for some pretty dumb (and slightly hypocritical) reasons and stayed single for a while.
That's great. Yeah I've heard of quick rebounds as well. And this one could be the case too... maybe she doesn't care about how good she has it right now and would like to just dump everything off immediately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZL View Post
I put 25% because of three good friends of mine. One good friend was a guy who's wife had another guy in the wings. The other two good friends were a couple who seemed to do everything together, so when they split I was shocked to learn that both of them were having affairs. (I guess in a way they were compatible right down to the cheatin')

Mostly, though, I think people who were either not compatible to start with, or who just got sick of each other, hit some limit and just call it quits.

I left and divorced wifey #1, and neither of us had people in the wings, though we split and got back together two or three times over a 6-8 month period before I finally realized it was futile and pulled the plug.
When I almost left wifey #2, it was a combination of several things but another woman wasn't one of them. That she was blocking any chance I had of finding someone worthwhile was a big issue for me, but I wasn't actively looking. Luckily things turned out well-- not perfect-- and we had our 20th last year.
Yikes, the two of them having affairs is kinda funny though. Glad your marriage is still going strong, 20 years is a big deal. Good your first wife didn't have anyone lined up.

Quote:
1.) GF Number 1 had no one lined up.

2.) GF Number 2 was alreadying ****ing another guy.

3.) GF Number 3 was already seeing someone who made double my income at the time she told me I didn't make the pay rate.

4.) GF number 4 was already ****ing the guy at work when they both started all the rumors about me. He's been fired and she took medical leave and was found out to be working elsewhere recently.

That's my experience.
Jesus Hap, I don't know what to tell you. That's a string of horrible people. And yes, it's been my experience as well that a lot of ladies will have a ship to jump to before leaving a relationship (especially if it disturbs their economic wellbeing). Others here have had different outcomes though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
She’s riding the new ding dong!
That's still what I'm leaning on as well. I don't see an smart lady just starting all this without a plan when she doesn't even have the economic means to get a new place and drive on her own to work, let alone buy a car.
Quote:
Quote:
Old Jul 8, 2019, 09:49 PM   #13
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Oh I forgot to mention, she lost a bunch of weight the last couple of months, and she has become notoriously more flirtatious. She also offered him a party of three (dude and/or girl), if you know what I mean. He somewhat turned that down and then she said she was just joking around.
Quote:
Quote:
Old Jul 8, 2019, 09:55 PM   #14
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Progression View Post
Oh I forgot to mention, she lost a bunch of weight the last couple of months, and she has become notoriously more flirtatious. She also offered him a party of three (dude and/or girl), if you know what I mean. He somewhat turned that down and then she said she was just joking around.
In your first post I was MAYBE not another party

Now... there is another dude. Specifically the losing weight. I have read how people become attractive after losing weight so they like the attention... she is getting attention from other men and she wants more!
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8, 2019, 10:21 PM   #15
Chuck
How's the flow tonight?

Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I think it largely depends on the age of the woman, and average age they are perceived by culture to marry (in which for this case might have married too early?).

Young ladies, whom normally don't know what they want, generally moves from one dude to another like temporary jobs. Girls who perceive themselves as aging and ready to settle normally don't waste time on men they don't see a future with (aka never commit to f-boys) and are usually more loyal, more forgiving, and less shallow.

of course, there are exceptions to the rule. I've dated chicks who used me solely for the attention. Only back then when I was such an idiot that I fell into that trap. So I guess it all comes to a combination of mental age and cultural inclinations?

Last edited by Chuck : Jul 8, 2019 at 10:26 PM.
Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8, 2019, 10:22 PM   #16
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Yeah, she's riding another dong for sure.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8, 2019, 10:28 PM   #17
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Was on the fence until this post.

She’s banging other people for sure.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8, 2019, 10:58 PM   #18
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundance Kid V2 View Post
In your first post I was MAYBE not another party

Now... there is another dude. Specifically the losing weight. I have read how people become attractive after losing weight so they like the attention... she is getting attention from other men and she wants more!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
Was on the fence until this post.

She’s banging other people for sure.
Right, although what struck me the most was the whole "let's add a third" deal. She is from a super conservative family. That just seemed out of the blue and I've heard people say that when women ask for poly relationships or just like in this case, a menage it can often (but not always) mean she wants to justify a future action or an ongoing action (or even a thought).

The weight was odd because she had tried before and couldn't do it. Now all of a sudden she lost about 25-40 poudns in like 3 months (right around the time the menage was "offered"). She verbalized her discomfort 2-4 weeks ago.

Her being more flirty could have just been my perception of her though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
Yeah, she's riding another dong for sure.
Yep, that's still my hunch... hoping for the best though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
I think it largely depends on the age of the woman, and average age they are perceived by culture to marry (in which for this case might have married too early?).

Young ladies, whom normally don't know what they want, generally moves from one dude to another like temporary jobs. Girls who perceive themselves as aging and ready to settle normally don't waste time on men they don't see a future with (aka never commit to f-boys) and are usually more loyal, more forgiving, and less shallow.

of course, there are exceptions to the rule. I've dated chicks who used me solely for the attention. Only back then when I was such an idiot that I fell into that trap. So I guess it all comes to a combination of mental age and cultural inclinations?
They lean more conservative but she married at a good age, mid 20s. What's weird is that even 6 months ago she said she wanted babies from the guy... like a lot. So clearly something changed.
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Progression : Jul 8, 2019 at 11:04 PM.
Old Jul 9, 2019, 07:15 AM   #19
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Often it's just better to be single than in a bad relationship.

That said, if she ain't banging someone else now, she will be soon.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9, 2019, 08:18 AM   #20
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Oh yeah, she's got a new candidate for sure.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9, 2019, 09:15 AM   #21
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Just don't ask Omega
Zalman CNPS9900LED on AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE @ 3.2ghz
Gigabyte GA-MA790FXT-UD5P
4gb Patriot Viper Series Low Latency DDR3 1600
8gb Patriot Gamer 2 series Performance DDR3 1600
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + AMD Radeon R9 290
Western Digital Caviar Black 500gb 7200RPM SATA
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition on Asus Xonar Xense
Sasquach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9, 2019, 09:37 AM   #22
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

My ex left me and started dating her staff sgt supervisor 2 weeks after we broke up. We had been together for a year. She had no reason as to why she broke up with me out of no where except “I’ve lost feelings” .. the sex was super wild. I miss it to this day

In my general experience the women I seem to date do have something lined up before it ends. It is what it is. Military women are psycho, stay away
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9, 2019, 09:42 AM   #23
koralis
Radeon 5850

koralis once held a door open for a complete strangerkoralis once held a door open for a complete strangerkoralis once held a door open for a complete strangerkoralis once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
That just seemed out of the blue and I've heard people say that when women ask for poly relationships or just like in this case, a menage it can often (but not always) mean she wants to justify a future action or an ongoing action (or even a thought).

Based on this, I'll speculate... she's decided she's into women. She figured he'd jump at the chance to bring another girl into the picture, she brings in the one she's already going at, then she can blame him for making her "fall in love" with this girl.

Good story, no?

Kcrucible - Playing with Fire
koralis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9, 2019, 10:00 AM   #24
Nascar24

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
That's still what I'm leaning on as well. I don't see an smart lady just starting all this without a plan when she doesn't even have the economic means to get a new place and drive on her own to work, let alone buy a car.
Just going on experience, I know in my wonderful case, that is what my ex wife was doing and also a couple before her were busy doing the same thing, guess they cant get enough of the ding dong!
Old Jul 9, 2019, 10:21 AM   #25
Athena
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Athena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

The actual experience vs how I felt is very different. Men are naturally paranoid creatures. If she has no way of getting around with out her hubby driving her how is she getting to this other partner to get jiggy with it?

Also I can't help but feel we are getting one side of the story here with the whole epic nice guy thing.
Old Jul 9, 2019, 01:01 PM   #26
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Hapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
The actual experience vs how I felt is very different. Men are naturally paranoid creatures. If she has no way of getting around with out her hubby driving her how is she getting to this other partner to get jiggy with it?

Also I can't help but feel we are getting one side of the story here with the whole epic nice guy thing.
The other guy is picking her up.

In more ways then one.

See this is what I mean about does love actually exist in anymore from my old thread. Again I'd like to think it does but in reality the more I see **** like this ( and yes its often ) the less faith I have left in humanity.

Currently I am dating someone new. And it was just by fluke. We've known eachother 33 years as we've lived in the same neighborhood for as long. She's my neighbor and one night I came home from work and we started to talk. She had to put her dog down due to cancer so I consoled her and listened. We would take the dogs in the neighborhood for walks over the past couple of months and I had talked to her about the bitch at work. And we got to talking about relationships in general. We went for dinner twice and on the July 1st long weekend we made dinner and were just binge watching Dark on Netflix, cuddled up on the couch and things got serious. We've spent the last two weeks together every night and on the weekends.

She is 8 years older then I am which kinda worries me but because of my past relationships I have to go in to this with precautions. Basically looking over my shoulder. And its not a good feeling.
Intel Core i7 8700K @ 5.2GHz, Asus Maximus X Apex, GSkill Trident-Z 16GB DDR4 4266MHz CAS19, Asus Strix 1080Ti OC, Creative Labs Soundblaster E3, Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, Corsair AXI 1500i PSU, ThermalTake View 71, Corsair K95 Platinum RGB, Corsair Dark Core RGB SE, Acer Predator X34, Windows 10 Professional X64

Last edited by Hapatingjaky : Jul 9, 2019 at 01:14 PM.
Hapatingjaky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9, 2019, 01:21 PM   #27
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
Just going on experience, I know in my wonderful case, that is what my ex wife was doing and also a couple before her were busy doing the same thing, guess they cant get enough of the ding dong!
So she was banging someone else without an exit plan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post

In terms of being with another dude, well she's definitely been having a lot of "girl nights."

Yeah he could be lying but I doubt it. I've known the guy for about 8 years and we hang out rather often. If he did anything physically abusive he'd already be beaten up by her family (she has brothers) and/or she would've already left. She isn't the kind of girl to just take abuse like that. Also I've never seen him lose his temper, ever. He's been through really difficult situatious and again, never seen him lose his temper. The most I've seen is him saying a curse word when a driver cuts him off.

Could I be wrong? Sure. But here's the thing, even before he knew her he was driving his family around, he was going to get them food, medicine and other crap they needed from stores while he was also working. He never lost his temper and every person that I've met that knows him says he is a good guy, naive and optimistic to an excessive degree, but a good guy.

Also he was open about it in ways I've never seen before. He opened up about a lot of crap... I mean he isn't the guy who would talk about, even to his closest friends, about a menage. He is so reserved he never, ever even talks about porn.
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Progression : Jul 9, 2019 at 01:28 PM.
Old Jul 9, 2019, 01:25 PM   #28
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
See this is what I mean about does love actually exist in anymore from my old thread. Again I'd like to think it does but in reality the more I see **** like this ( and yes its often ) the less faith I have left in humanity.

Currently I am dating someone new. And it was just by fluke. We've known eachother 33 years as we've lived in the same neighborhood for as long. She's my neighbor and one night I came home from work and we started to talk. She had to put her dog down due to cancer so I consoled her and listened. We would take the dogs in the neighborhood for walks over the past couple of months and I had talked to her about the bitch at work. And we got to talking about relationships in general. We went for dinner twice and on the July 1st long weekend we made dinner and were just binge watching Dark on Netflix, cuddled up on the couch and things got serious. We've spent the last two weeks together every night and on the weekends.

She is 8 years older then I am which kinda worries me but because of my past relationships I have to go in to this with precautions. Basically looking over my shoulder. And its not a good feeling.
That's rough and totally understandable for you to so cautious. I mean, what's the alternative?

I was also a true believer in romantic love, and I still sort of am. I would be lying if reading about psychology, biology, statistics and flatout stories from other men don't make me nervous though. It's at least definitely not easy.
Quote:
Quote:
Old Jul 9, 2019, 01:28 PM   #29
huskylord
Individual 2

huskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Why not focus on why people (not genders) leave a relationship?
Trying to make this a male/female thing won't help in life. It will only distort your views on gender and make it harder to focus on the real challenges in relationships.
Old Jul 9, 2019, 01:29 PM   #30
Nascar24

Quote:
So she was banging someone else without an exit plan?
I think that was her exit plan, and the same for all of them. I still have no clue why, I didn't cheat on any of them.