Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jul 7, 2019, 06:31 PM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Progression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackberryphone View Post
It's not true they are trying to troll you. Women are princesses holding out for true love. Just keep working on your post count and show how loyal you are sticking with amd hardware. The worthy will find each other.
I give your troll an 8/10. It could have been better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
If you must listen to country [music], play it backwards. You get your woman back, the dog comes back to life, Momma pops out from under the train, and it stops raining. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bete View Post
I'd bet it would be fun to do him up the ass.
Progression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2019, 07:12 PM   #32
blackberryphone
Radeon R300

blackberryphone is still being judged by the masses

It's right in front of me, living it now. Life is beautiful.Take control of your own reality. If you want to be miserable that's on you.
Old Jul 7, 2019, 07:28 PM   #33
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Progression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Responded to all of you on the page before. Thanks for your input guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Higgy10 View Post
i just did a search on it, 80km from wasaga beach theres 1100 female accounts, expand that to 160km and there 10000+
Thanks for those stats, they were very useful. The 10k+ just means something like anywhere between 10000 and 10999 right? Not that it could go up to 99k?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterGoa View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyboy View Post
Quote:
If you must listen to country [music], play it backwards. You get your woman back, the dog comes back to life, Momma pops out from under the train, and it stops raining. :)
Quote:
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jul 7, 2019, 07:37 PM   #34
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

MasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English Channel

Level set question: Why do you care?
MasterGoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2019, 08:10 PM   #35
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Level set question: Why do you care?
Saw the stats posted on a site, did a quick math in my head, was blown away and couldn't believe my eyes. Turns out reality was a bit tamer than what I saw and they likely exaggerated their numbers. The implication of 1 in 11 would've been far too huge to dismiss its impact and it intrigued me, especially in an affluent country such as Canada.
Quote:
Quote:
Old Jul 7, 2019, 08:36 PM   #36
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

MasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English Channel

Ah OK, but remember that we are neighbours to a huge country that has no healthcare
and very expensive universities because tuition lending is unregulated and protected even under chapter 11 laws.

Getting a degree at Ryerson for example is quite a different budget than in the US.
Old Jul 8, 2019, 02:27 AM   #37
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird sings

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Progression View Post
Saw the stats posted on a site, did a quick math in my head, was blown away and couldn't believe my eyes. Turns out reality was a bit tamer than what I saw and they likely exaggerated their numbers. The implication of 1 in 11 would've been far too huge to dismiss its impact and it intrigued me, especially in an affluent country such as Canada.
Yea but this may also be inflated by a number of those sugar babies also being sex workers and not actual sugar babies. Which although technically legal in Canada, it is illegal to purchase. So by wrapping it all up as this.... it may help those purchasing sex feel more secure.

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i5 4670k @ 4Ghz - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black RGB - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib -
4TiB Seagate - Asus Radeon R9 Fury STRIX - X-Fi Go! Pro(darkside lives on) - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8, 2019, 09:53 AM   #38
jimmyboy
Walk it off!

jimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Ah OK, but remember that we are neighbours to a huge country that has no healthcare
and very expensive universities because tuition lending is unregulated and protected even under chapter 11 laws.

Getting a degree at Ryerson for example is quite a different budget than in the US.
We have healthcare, just a system with corruption in it, and a corrupt government. (Which in my opinion has always been the case)

The university system, yeah that's an absolute mess. In my opinion no one should go to university right out of high school, but should take a year or two to figure out what they really want to do, while working a fulltime regular non-government job.
jimmyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8, 2019, 10:35 AM   #39
Higgy10

Higgy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunks0 View Post
Yea but this may also be inflated by a number of those sugar babies also being sex workers and not actual sugar babies. Which although technically legal in Canada, it is illegal to purchase. So by wrapping it all up as this.... it may help those purchasing sex feel more secure.
Oh there’s a ton of pros on there that use for advertising. Easy to spot tho, charge by the hour and meet at a motel. A lot would also
Have an add on backpages which made it even easier to spot
CFX 290
Acer Predator x34 21:9
Intel x25-m 80gb ssd and 500gb SSD
2x1tb WD Black in raid0
Higgy10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8, 2019, 03:28 PM   #40
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyboy View Post
We have healthcare, just a system with corruption in it, and a corrupt government. (Which in my opinion has always been the case)

The university system, yeah that's an absolute mess. In my opinion no one should go to university right out of high school, but should take a year or two to figure out what they really want to do, while working a fulltime regular non-government job.
Having to sell your house to pay for medical bills if not healthcare IMHO.

On Nikon forums, I am still amazed by the 4-5 posts a month where people
have to sell all their stuff for an operation or treatment.

But this is a conversation for another story.
Old Jul 9, 2019, 10:51 PM   #41
jimmyboy
Walk it off!

jimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Thanks for being thorough now let's see if I can answer everything.

Quote:
Alright so basically I will absolutely conceed that technology, subconsciously (and sometimes consciously) is bringing about our biology/nature pre-social engineering. Tinder brings women to the top 20% of men, SA brings women who like being taken care of and being provided for to men who want company and are wealthy, and/or simply want sex from young attractive women. I agree with you on that completely.
Yep. And not to tangent too far off topic but in my opinion technology hasn't progressed nearly as organically as we are led to believe. The world is controlled, if not by a single entity, then by a small number of entities. And yes, they have their agendas. Progress is at least in part according to these agendas. But...well, we still don't have a tin foil hat smile here at Rage...

Quote:
However, even the creator of SA says that there's a correlation between the tuition prices and the number of SB subscribing.
Tuition prices, if we're going to be really honest and get to the bottom line, are an excuse. Men still have to pay their tuition costs. But men generally don't have this option. Yeah to a much smaller extent, I believe, but generally no. Yet they still choose to go to school and pay the costs. I did, and I'm still paying my student loans. Thought yes, tuition costs are absurdly high, and out of control.

These women are taking an easy path because it's there, and because they're getting what they want. It's like when women in summer time use the "I get too hot" excuse to walk around basically in their underwear, when men, who tend to be hotter naturally, don't go around nearly as exposed. Yeah, whatever. You'd have to up PRETTY EARLY in the afternoon to fool this guy.

Quote:
My take on this is that yeah, websites like SA should probably exist but we should make attempts to not promote it as a lifestyle (mostly due to economic necessity) because it can potentially have damaging consequences. In other words, I think the problem that needs to be solved is the reason for the majority of women who feel like they need to do this which is tuition. I don't believe in utopias but perhaps it could be improved.
No doubt the tuition situation (and healthcare, as well) can be greatly improved. But again, that's just an excuse to get out of paying for schooling themselves, like any other responsible adult would. Bottom line, it's an excuse.

Also, I don't know if they're actually promoting it in any particular way, because I haven't gone to the website and I'm not gonna. But I don't think it really matters. The girls who go there, go there knowing exactly what they're looking for. They already know what they're doing.

Quote:
If the other 50%-ish percent of women who do it for luxury goods and stuff like that want to do it, then go right ahead. I am fine with that because it is clear that those women are doing it out of their own, unburdened will.

I also agree that there is absolutely value in younger women dating older men. I think society has disuaded it (and perhaps for good reason, I'm not sure) because there is a transitioning of the torch to the younger generations and because it creates stronger family ties and it favors the upbringing of children. I do think the taboo perhaps should go away but I still don't think it should necessarily be actively encouraged.
I don't think the older/younger thing needs any encouragement. Neither does discouragement make any real difference, in my opinion. I've been in a few age gap relationships, and these young women are in it because it's what they want, and because they actively pursue it, often against their family's wishes. I've been part of a community like this (online), and there have been many young women who have been disowned and kicked out of their families because their boyfriend/husband is "too old". Not because he's a jerk (likely not), or because she's being abused (again, likely not).
Anyway...

Quote:
It's rather similar to abortions, 1-2% of abortions are due to rape, the rest vary from economic necessity, inconvenience, etc. I think abortions are an unfortunate necessity and need to exist. However, I also believe they shouldn't be promoted as a lifestyle as a lot of media seems to be doing nowadays. A lot of people seem to treat abortion as a "woopsie" to contraceptives. This, in my opinion (and perhaps some of you may consider it old-school or prudish, which is fine) erodes human value.
I have a different view on the abortion situation, but I get that people sometimes find themselves in desperate situations. I get that; I really do.

Quote:
*By the way I don't think all SB/SD relationships are at the detriment of people. I think there can be genuine value in some of them. I can see how that could be the case.
At the end of the day, it's a relationship between a grown man and grown woman: the most natural and common situation there ever has been. And as with anything, you'll find good people and bad people in such relationships.
Old Jul 9, 2019, 10:53 PM   #42
jimmyboy
Walk it off!

Quote:
Having to sell your house to pay for medical bills if not healthcare IMHO.

On Nikon forums, I am still amazed by the 4-5 posts a month where people
have to sell all their stuff for an operation or treatment.

But this is a conversation for another story.
Yep, I know what you're talking about. It's a very bad problem. At one point I had thousands of dollars of medical debt, that I eventually had to pay for by taking fairly drastic measures, like selling stocks and other things that I had hoped to use in retirement.

That is a whole 'nother discussion, for sure. But believe me, many Americans are painfully aware of the situation.
Old Jul 9, 2019, 11:11 PM   #43
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Any sugar babies out there that don't want money?
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10, 2019, 12:43 AM   #44
MaxSt
Radeon Arctic Islands

MaxSt once held a door open for a complete strangerMaxSt once held a door open for a complete strangerMaxSt once held a door open for a complete strangerMaxSt once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Where are you getting this from? Can you elaborate?
First post, first image.

Obviously.
MaxSt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10, 2019, 01:45 PM   #45
Higgy10

Higgy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Responded to all of you on the page before. Thanks for your input guys.

Thanks for those stats, they were very useful. The 10k+ just means something like anywhere between 10000 and 10999 right? Not that it could go up to 99k?
Ill do some more research, besides all this talk of sugarbabes made me renew my subscription for the month.

I try to avoid the college and uni dummies, im more of a milf chaser myself
CFX 290
2x1tb WD Black in raid0
Old Jul 10, 2019, 03:52 PM   #46
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

2 pages in and no pics.

WTF has happened to this place

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10, 2019, 04:10 PM   #47
X-Nemesis
Radeon R520

X-Nemesis can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyX-Nemesis can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Shows how much I know, I thought the title was about these

X-Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11, 2019, 07:34 AM   #48
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Destroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird sings

Have a heart, these beautiful, young, sexy women were born this way and struggle in this world. They never asked to be hot. Social services won't support them to their requirements so they are forced to turn to the streets, Wall Streets.

Last edited by Destroy : Jul 11, 2019 at 12:12 PM. Reason: Typo
Destroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11, 2019, 11:57 AM   #49
Higgy10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
2 pages in and no pics.

WTF has happened to this place
you can look on the site yourself if you want to see pics, alot of girls there have a private gallery and most pics would violate rage3d rules. That being said id gladly share(via pm of course) whats on the menu
CFX 290
2x1tb WD Black in raid0
Old Jul 11, 2019, 03:21 PM   #50
Athena
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Athena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Its seems funny to me to see people would rather they daughters slut out in bars with unknown trash with unknown jobs and who knows with who knows what future potential than these guys that have already made something of themselves. I am guessing the rose colored glasses paint the idea that they are slutting out with the plan to marry the poor shmuck some day rather than doing it just to pass time while to looking for the BBD.

This website is nothing but BBDs with a bit of age on them. But I forget in the time of the millennial, old people suck eggs and that idea has caught on it seems.

BBD Bigger Better Deal
Old Jul 11, 2019, 07:25 PM   #51
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Higgy10 View Post
That being said id gladly share(via pm of course) whats on the menu
Do eeet

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2019, 09:52 PM   #52
Chuck
How's the flow tonight?

Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
Its seems funny to me to see people would rather they daughters slut out in bars with unknown trash with unknown jobs and who knows with who knows what future potential than these guys that have already made something of themselves. I am guessing the rose colored glasses paint the idea that they are slutting out with the plan to marry the poor shmuck some day rather than doing it just to pass time while to looking for the BBD.

This website is nothing but BBDs with a bit of age on them. But I forget in the time of the millennial, old people suck eggs and that idea has caught on it seems.

BBD Bigger Better Deal
This makes perfect sense to me. As my friends told me, being rich isn't everything that automatically guarantees you will find a woman. Sure there are gold diggers out there, but even normal women prefer a man who is financially stable. It's more like a preferable add-on that makes women feel more secure pursuing a future with you.
Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote