Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Mar 2, 2018, 07:24 AM   #181
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Blue Bloods
Travelers
The Expanse

.. that's about it for now.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2018, 01:15 PM   #182
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by andino View Post
Rewatching DS9.

Think I'll do Stargate SG1 next.
I just finished rewatching all 10 seasons of SG1, took me about a year... try out SG Atlantis if you haven't already, once you get over the whiny engineer dude I actually like it a bit more then SG1...
Vanz_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3, 2018, 10:06 PM   #183
andino
Radeon Arctic Islands

andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanz_007 View Post
I just finished rewatching all 10 seasons of SG1, took me about a year... try out SG Atlantis if you haven't already, once you get over the whiny engineer dude I actually like it a bit more then SG1...
McKay? He was a tool. My favorite is Ronan Dex. That last season of Atlantis went by really quick. The final episode was about 2 hours too short.

I miss Stargate. I wish Netflix or someone would pick it up.

There really is a lack of quality space scifi. I had hope for the new Star Trek but that fell through. The Orville was great but it needed more episodes. They cancelled Dark Matter. I liked The Expanse but it's short seasons are killing me. Same with Kill Joys.
andino is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Mar 5, 2018, 01:13 PM   #184
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by andino View Post
McKay? He was a tool. My favorite is Ronan Dex. That last season of Atlantis went by really quick. The final episode was about 2 hours too short.

I miss Stargate. I wish Netflix or someone would pick it up.

There really is a lack of quality space scifi. I had hope for the new Star Trek but that fell through. The Orville was great but it needed more episodes. They cancelled Dark Matter. I liked The Expanse but it's short seasons are killing me. Same with Kill Joys.
there is a new 2018 SG1 called "SG1 Origins"... unfortunately it looks like it really sucks...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt7161862/?ref_=nv_sr_3
Vanz_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2018, 05:13 PM   #185
Deimos
Radeon Sea Islands

Deimos once held a door open for a complete strangerDeimos once held a door open for a complete strangerDeimos once held a door open for a complete strangerDeimos once held a door open for a complete stranger

I'm starting two new ones that look interesting; Counterpart and Good Girls.

Mars:
Intel S2600CP4 | Dual Xeon E5-2670 (Octa core HT 3.3Ghz) | 64GB DDR3 ECC 1600Mhz | 2 x 120GB Vertex 3 SSD RAID 0 (OS) + 240GB Vertex 2 3.5" (VMs) | Intel RAID Module RMS25PB080 + 8 X 2TB WD RAID 5

Deimos on Steam
Deimos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2018, 11:37 PM   #186
ugly
Radeon R520

ugly is still being judged by the masses

ugly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2018, 07:15 AM   #187
huskylord
King of Denmark

huskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Currently watching the Alienist on Netflix.
Will start the Terror right after (hearing great things about it)
Old May 18, 2018, 10:04 AM   #188
Dengin
Rage3D Veteran

Dengin is still being judged by the masses

Lucifer also got cancelled. Took a while, but this past season was actually not bad.
Legion still rocks.
Westworld is now 4 episodes in and just got good.
Dengin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 2018, 11:05 PM   #189
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

The Americans . . . series finale coming soon.

The Expanse . . . maybe now my favorite show of all time. # Save The Expanse!

Star Trek TOS . . . Amazon has a 10-ep fan-favorite dealio. The fan's picks were spot on.

The Last Man on Earth . . . Sorry it was cancelled, but really, how much more were they gonna be able to do with this premise without some major shark jumping?

Brockmire . . . Just starting s2. No Amanda Peet

Barry. . . Bill Hader's HBO show about a socially inept hit-man who stumbles into acting lessons-- and of course there's a girl.

Silicon Valley . . . like Last Man on Earth, and I'd love to be proven wrong, there isn't much of a future with this one.
Old May 25, 2018, 06:52 PM   #190
DeathKnight
Radeon Arctic Islands

DeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengin View Post
Lucifer also got cancelled. Took a while, but this past season was actually not bad.
FOX strikes again. They left it on THE biggest cliffhanger too. Utterly ridiculous
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | Fractal Design Celsius S24 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | 2 x 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4-3200 (14-14-14-34) B-Die | MSI GTX 1070Ti GAMING 8G | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Corsair MP510 480GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samusng 850 Evo 500GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | WD 640GB Black | Asus BW-12B1ST 12X Blu-ray Burner | Fractal Design Define R5 case | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 PSU | Win 10 Pro | 1920x1080 w/ 48" LCD TV
HT: Vizio E48-C2 48" LED Backlit LCD TV | Onkyo TX-SR605 A/V receiver | JBL EC35 center | 2 JBL E30's (fronts, bi-amped) | 2 JBL N24II's (rears) | Homemade Sonosub w/Dayton 12" driver (extension to 14Hz), BASH 300w amp | Panasonic DMP-BD35 Blu-ray player | Toshiba HD-A2 HD DVD player | Xbox 360
Camera Gear: Nikon D7000 DSLR | Nikon 16-85mm F3.5-5.6 VR | Nikon 50mm F1.8 G | Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro | Slik Pro 700DX tripod legs with Cullmann Magnesit 35Nm ballhead
DeathKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2018, 06:56 PM   #191
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Flash s4 ended.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2018, 06:59 PM   #192
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Flash s4 ended.
so did black lightning, arrow, and legends… Only supergirl is on right now...
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2018, 08:43 PM   #193
Deimos
Radeon Sea Islands

Deimos once held a door open for a complete strangerDeimos once held a door open for a complete strangerDeimos once held a door open for a complete strangerDeimos once held a door open for a complete stranger

Watching Black Lightning on Netflix ATM. I can't decide if I like it. It's good for the most part but James Remar either forgot how to, or never knew how to act. Everytime he opens his mouth I ask myself, who the hell wrote the dialog for him? FFS google assistant is a more convincing human.

Mars:
Intel S2600CP4 | Dual Xeon E5-2670 (Octa core HT 3.3Ghz) | 64GB DDR3 ECC 1600Mhz | 2 x 120GB Vertex 3 SSD RAID 0 (OS) + 240GB Vertex 2 3.5" (VMs) | Intel RAID Module RMS25PB080 + 8 X 2TB WD RAID 5

Deimos on Steam
Old May 26, 2018, 01:37 AM   #194
Evileh

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimos View Post
Watching Black Lightning on Netflix ATM. I can't decide if I like it. It's good for the most part but James Remar either forgot how to, or never knew how to act. Everytime he opens his mouth I ask myself, who the hell wrote the dialog for him? FFS google assistant is a more convincing human.
Black lightning picks up when his daughter starts getting her powers.
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Old May 28, 2018, 02:50 AM   #195
Deimos
Radeon Sea Islands

Yeah I'm still watching it, slowly.

Shiz is starting to get real in Westworld holy f***

Mars:

Deimos on Steam
Old May 28, 2018, 05:38 AM   #196
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

Still unsure if i should start watching "The tick". Soooo, is it something to have fun with or complete garbage?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Another world, another time, in the age of wonder. A thousand years ago, this land was green and good - until the Crystal cracked."

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2018, 05:39 AM   #197
Evileh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
Still unsure if i should start watching "The tick". Soooo, is it something to have fun with or complete garbage?
It's fun
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Jun 5, 2018, 10:52 PM   #198
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimos View Post
I'm starting two new ones that look interesting; Counterpart and Good Girls.
Just noticed this. I really liked Good Girls. It was not renewed . For another Amazon "hidden gem," check out Patriot, which was renewed for s2.
Old Jun 6, 2018, 01:04 AM   #199
Evileh

Final Space
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Jun 6, 2018, 03:20 AM   #200
Chuck
How's the flow tonight?

Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

The Alienist. Gotta love the Victorial-era setting and brilliant actors/characters.

Wonder why reviewers gave it such low scores?
Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2018, 01:06 PM   #201
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

Philip K. Dick's Electric Dreams: Season 1: Loving it so far.

"Another world, another time, in the age of wonder. A thousand years ago, this land was green and good - until the Crystal cracked."

Old Jun 7, 2018, 01:13 PM   #202
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badges

I Still watch Brooklyn Nine Nine (Yay NBC picked it up for season 6)
And all 5 current seasons is on Netflix.

Getting into Sherlock too.
Zalman CNPS9900LED on AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE @ 3.2ghz
Gigabyte GA-MA790FXT-UD5P
4gb Patriot Viper Series Low Latency DDR3 1600
8gb Patriot Gamer 2 series Performance DDR3 1600
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + AMD Radeon R9 290
Western Digital Caviar Black 500gb 7200RPM SATA
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition on Asus Xonar Xense
Sasquach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2018, 02:16 PM   #203
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

West World Season 2 - Its not bad, but first season was better.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2018, 12:19 AM   #204
ugly
Radeon R520

ugly is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
West World Season 2 - Its not bad, but first season was better.
I'm having a lot of trouble getting into season 2.

I can't get engaged with the plot or the characters. I find in most episodes that I don't care what's going to happen. The character's motivations aren't drawing me in either.
ugly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2018, 07:43 PM   #205
t0adp1p3
Radeon Arctic Islands

t0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Watching Westworld season 2, as well and feel the same. Its okay, but not nearly as good as the first season.

Started watching Barry on HBO, and I like it a lot. The bald Chechnyan dude (NoHo Hank) is definitely a scene stealer. That hang in there moment
t0adp1p3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2018, 07:56 PM   #206
DeathKnight
Radeon Arctic Islands

DeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Subscriber

Been watching Home Improvement on Hulu. Up to season four. Was one of my favorites when I was a kid. Still a great show
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | Fractal Design Celsius S24 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | 2 x 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4-3200 (14-14-14-34) B-Die | MSI GTX 1070Ti GAMING 8G | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Corsair MP510 480GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samusng 850 Evo 500GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | WD 640GB Black | Asus BW-12B1ST 12X Blu-ray Burner | Fractal Design Define R5 case | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 PSU | Win 10 Pro | 1920x1080 w/ 48" LCD TV
HT: Vizio E48-C2 48" LED Backlit LCD TV | Onkyo TX-SR605 A/V receiver | JBL EC35 center | 2 JBL E30's (fronts, bi-amped) | 2 JBL N24II's (rears) | Homemade Sonosub w/Dayton 12" driver (extension to 14Hz), BASH 300w amp | Panasonic DMP-BD35 Blu-ray player | Toshiba HD-A2 HD DVD player | Xbox 360
Camera Gear: Nikon D7000 DSLR | Nikon 16-85mm F3.5-5.6 VR | Nikon 50mm F1.8 G | Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro | Slik Pro 700DX tripod legs with Cullmann Magnesit 35Nm ballhead
DeathKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2018, 04:53 AM   #207
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Heroes: Reborn: Yeah, i know it's old but i kinda missed that one after i finished "Heroes" back some years.

Old Jun 12, 2018, 12:49 PM   #208
methimpikehoses
transmigrator

methimpikehoses is still being judged by the masses

The Americans - great
People v OJ: American Crime Story - great
Handmaid's Tale - pretty good, not great
Old Jun 19, 2018, 01:20 PM   #209
Dengin
Rage3D Veteran

Dengin is still being judged by the masses

Glad to hear Netflix picked up Lucifer for a 4th season.
Elementary is also still going strong and one of my regulars.
Dengin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2018, 01:44 PM   #210
jimjobob
Radeon Volcanic Islands

jimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengin View Post
Glad to hear Netflix picked up Lucifer for a 4th season.
It's going to be a Netflix show now?
jimjobob is offline   Reply With Quote