Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Mar 30, 2016, 10:59 AM   #91
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
huskylord
Load Management

huskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

I guess my early assumption was that it would be more of a drama. Man I got that wrong. I guess the other thing is that it's great to discover a show after three seasons are already in the books. I hate waiting week to week.
Old Mar 30, 2016, 12:32 PM   #92
ThirdEye
goodnight sweet prince

ThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Yeah I've been enjoying this show a lot, got into it when season 3 was airing, and it dawned on me only a couple of episodes ago "Hey wait a minute, that's that Felicity chick!"

It's also the only show where Russians actually speak russian, as in fluently, not the usual gibberish like in other shows or films.
ThirdEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2016, 08:17 PM   #93
Lupine
Administrator

Lupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by curio View Post
I've been telling people here about it for years but nobody seems to listen. Hell I even made a thread about it 3 years ago and only one person cared - the rest dismissed it simply because of its name

Oh well, their loss. It's seriously one of the best shows on television.
Its on Amazon Prime too. Been meaning to check it out for awhile, and will probably start it now that I've finished Daredevil & Bosch.
Lupine is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Mar 30, 2016, 08:38 PM   #94
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo1 View Post
Wife has got me watching Downton Abbey and I secretly enjoy it.
Watched the final episode the other day.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2016, 08:45 PM   #95
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZL View Post
I guess I'll give it a look. I was never impressed by Jessica Williams or Jordan Klepper, but I see they have some new blood.
Jessica williams and Kleper are fine imo. Sam Bee was good. Lewis Black's segments are usually good, but can be hit or miss. John Hodgman was a legend.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2016, 11:50 PM   #96
Lupine
Administrator

Lupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
Watched the final episode the other day.
I humbly admit to enjoying the show, though my interest sagged over the last couple of seasons. Actually hadn't worked up the desire to watch the final season yet. Kinda got caught up in superhero (Daredevil, Flash) and cop (Bosch, Chicago PD) shows.

Suits and Elementary are two other shows I'd like to get back to at some point.
Old Mar 31, 2016, 02:58 AM   #97
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

"Resurrection": Not bad so far.

"Blacklist": Still like it a lot

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Another world, another time, in the age of wonder. A thousand years ago, this land was green and good - until the Crystal cracked."

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31, 2016, 09:59 AM   #98
curio
𐐒ananaD

curio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished road

I've been catching up on Quantico over this last week; through episode 5 and I dig it so far

And Priyanka Chopra - whoa
Old Apr 1, 2016, 09:20 PM   #99
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by curio View Post
I've been telling people here about it for years but nobody seems to listen. Hell I even made a thread about it 3 years ago and only one person cared - the rest dismissed it simply because of its name

Oh well, their loss. It's seriously one of the best shows on television.
I think that was about the time I became active here again. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskylord View Post
I guess my early assumption was that it would be more of a drama. Man I got that wrong. I guess the other thing is that it's great to discover a show after three seasons are already in the books. I hate waiting week to week.
The Americans? I'm curious how you classify this show if not as a drama. You just mean you thought it would be more hardcore somehow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob saget View Post
Jessica williams and Kleper are fine imo. Sam Bee was good. Lewis Black's segments are usually good, but can be hit or miss. John Hodgman was a legend.
I watched regularly for nearly a decade. Recently, Klepper's bit where they superimposed him onto the Senate floor when McConnell was droning on about Obama nominating a Justice was pretty good.

You should check out Samantha Bee's new show.
Old Apr 20, 2016, 01:19 AM   #100
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskylord View Post
The Americans.
Seriously, why have I not heard more about this show from the beginning? Has Keri Russell been nominated for an Emmy yet? She deserves it for this show.
The wife and I just started watching this. We're on episode 8 now. Holy crap that is a great show. We're officially addicted.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20, 2016, 01:43 AM   #101
Skynet
Banned

Skynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

That show turns you into a commie sympathizer, I mean even the title is a trick.
Skynet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2, 2017, 01:39 AM   #102
Lupine
Administrator

Sneaky Pete (Amazon Original).

Love it. Has a bit of "Justified" flavor to it, which is a very good thing in my book.
Old Feb 2, 2017, 02:40 AM   #103
Meteor
[RenJeRot] rulez!

Meteor is still being judged by the masses

- The Grand Tour
- Lucifer
- Game of Thrones (finally!)

Other: Asus EEE 1005HA / Intel Atom N280 1.66GHz / 1GB / 160 GB HDD / Windows 7
Meteor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2, 2017, 08:36 AM   #104
badboy
Merc with a mouth

badboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird sings

Lucifer (favorite show right now)
Sherlock
Taboo
Vikings

"I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world." - Richard Dawkins

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin

"I'll happily keep risking it and enjoy my life" - Doozer

Luke: "God will make sure that evil gets punished"
Jason: "Oh yeah, then explain Europe to me?"
- True Blood
badboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2, 2017, 02:33 PM   #105
ice
Rage3D Spammer

ice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupine View Post
Sneaky Pete (Amazon Original).

Love it. Has a bit of "Justified" flavor to it, which is a very good thing in my book.
Loved Justified, will have to check this out. Sounds like the premise of Banshee too.

6600k|16GB of GSkill|500GB 850 Pro|Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 |Asus Z170-AR|Windows 10 64 Enterprise

360 games

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
Loose = The bolts are loose.
There = She is there now.
Their = They have their things.
They're = They're going to the mall.
To = They came to the house.
Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Your = Your dinner is ready.
You're = If you're 150lbs you'd better have a 6 pack.
ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2, 2017, 03:32 PM   #106
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

The Americans is an awesome show if you have never looked into it, looking forward to the new season starting next month.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2, 2017, 06:40 PM   #107
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Bill Burr has a new Netflix special, but it's probably not one of his better ones.

Speaking of Netflix, I sorta stumbled onto New Girl there.

Speaking of girls, I sorta stumbled onto Good Girls Revolt on Amazon Prime.

And of course, the new season of The Expanse started last night on Sci-fi.
Old Feb 3, 2017, 02:00 AM   #108
Chuck
How's the flow tonight?

Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I only watch South Park, Family Guy, and The Simpsons. Watched an episode of Sherlock season 4 at my friends place but I don't intend to binge watch the series until I get the full series on Bluray.

Why so little shows you ask? I hate pirating yet I am enough of a cheap-arse to get a Netflix subscription.
Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2, 2017, 04:41 AM   #109
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I started watching the Flash. I am on episode 14 or something. It is a decent show. A bit weird to see that the Old Flash is actually a Dad non-flash in this series. Made me chuckle a bit.

However, it is a good show and I may continue to watch it. Anyone else see this crap?
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2, 2017, 05:18 AM   #110
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Currently I am watching
The 100
The Flash
Stitchers
Hawaii 5-0 (new)
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2, 2017, 11:13 AM   #111
Jkmetal23
The NFL sucks

Jkmetal23 once held a door open for a complete strangerJkmetal23 once held a door open for a complete strangerJkmetal23 once held a door open for a complete stranger

I tried watching The Ship. Its a little too much like star trek for my liking atm.

Legion was brilliant. I'd encourage everyone to see it.
Antec Sonata 3|AMD Athlon 860k|Gigabyte F2A88XM-D3H|8 gig Cruical Ballistic DDR3 1600|MSI GTX 660ti 2gb PE |LG Blu-Ray Drive/DVD Burner| ASUS XONAR DGX|Western Digital Caviar Blue 1tb |Crucial M500 240gb SSD|Corisar T2 Heatsink| Logitech K840 |Razer DeathAdder 3.5g|Xbox One S Controller| Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick| Dell U2410F | Dell 2007FP| Creative T20 2.0 speakers| Windows 8.1 Pro x64 |PS3 Slim 120gb|PS4 Slim 1tb| Moto E4 w/ 64gb memory card
Jkmetal23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2, 2017, 12:08 PM   #112
GravY
Rage3D Spammer

GravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Shows I've watched over the last season +

Legion
Taboo
Bates Motel
The Detour
The Mick
Detroiters
Preacher
Agents of Shield
American Gods
Ash vs Evil Dead
Fargo
"Yes, but God has the right to get away with anything. Shoot animals, make ugly women, allow the existence of religious nuts, and watch liederhosen-wearing midget poodle-licking pornography. God's a sick bastard." - OzzieBloke

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)
GravY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3, 2017, 12:11 AM   #113
ugly
Radeon R520

ugly is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
I started watching the Flash. I am on episode 14 or something. It is a decent show. A bit weird to see that the Old Flash is actually a Dad non-flash in this series. Made me chuckle a bit.

However, it is a good show and I may continue to watch it. Anyone else see this crap?
I think most of the CW superhero shows ('Arrowverse' is what I think they're calling them) are decent for about the first season, maybe season and a half. They get tiresome pretty quickly.
ugly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3, 2017, 01:35 PM   #114
JZL
Starship Trooper

I re-watched Season 2 of The Expanse. The last 10-12 mins. of the season finale are Sci Fi nirvana.

Others recently:

Seasons 2 of Love (Gillian Jacobs) and Master of None (Aziz Ansari) on Netflix.

GLOW (Glorious Ladies of Wrasslin') (Allison Brie & Marc Mason), also on Netflix.

Season whatever of The Americans.

Royals Baseball.
Old Jul 3, 2017, 07:15 PM   #115
koralis
Radeon 5850

koralis once held a door open for a complete strangerkoralis once held a door open for a complete strangerkoralis once held a door open for a complete strangerkoralis once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by GravY View Post
Shows I've watched over the last season +

Legion
Taboo
Bates Motel
The Detour
The Mick
Detroiters
Preacher
Agents of Shield
American Gods
Ash vs Evil Dead
Fargo
Good taste. 😃

Loved the American gods finale.

Kcrucible - Playing with Fire
koralis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3, 2017, 08:16 PM   #116
Deimos
Radeon Sea Islands

Deimos once held a door open for a complete strangerDeimos once held a door open for a complete strangerDeimos once held a door open for a complete strangerDeimos once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
A bit weird to see that the Old Flash is actually a Dad non-flash in this series.
The original 90s flash was a 'mix' of Jay Garrick and Barry Allen. A 'mix' meaning, in the comics Jay Garrick was a muscular Flash compared to the sleek, slim Barry Allen, so they made the 90s TV show Muscular, and used the name Barry Allen.

I'll give you one guess who they cast as Jay Garrick in Arrowverse.

Mars:
Intel S2600CP4 | Dual Xeon E5-2670 (Octa core HT 3.3Ghz) | 64GB DDR3 ECC 1600Mhz | 2 x 120GB Vertex 3 SSD RAID 0 (OS) + 240GB Vertex 2 3.5" (VMs) | Intel RAID Module RMS25PB080 + 8 X 2TB WD RAID 5

Deimos on Steam
Deimos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4, 2017, 12:49 AM   #117
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I already read the wiki. I have not followed any of the super hero series. This is my first foray given I have some time to kill. I am a bit bummed that it takes them about 20 episodes to find out who is Wells. Show is very slow ( ) for my taste. There is so much filler in it. However, I am in it for the story and will finish season 1. May not watch it thereafter.

I don't know wtf is Arrowverse and The Arrow is such a lame DC character that I don't want to watch anything about it. I do love the references in the show though. How they made Superman -> the atom and made a joke about it. Said mad skills (which was an Iron Man saying and made fun of it). Tons of little stuff that makes the nerd in me chuckle.

On another note, I also watched 2 episodes of Planet Earth 2 Season 1. Love it.
Old Jul 4, 2017, 04:36 AM   #118
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
I already read the wiki. I have not followed any of the super hero series. This is my first foray given I have some time to kill. I am a bit bummed that it takes them about 20 episodes to find out who is Wells. Show is very slow ( ) for my taste. There is so much filler in it. However, I am in it for the story and will finish season 1. May not watch it thereafter.

I don't know wtf is Arrowverse and The Arrow is such a lame DC character that I don't want to watch anything about it. I do love the references in the show though. How they made Superman -> the atom and made a joke about it. Said mad skills (which was an Iron Man saying and made fun of it). Tons of little stuff that makes the nerd in me chuckle.

On another note, I also watched 2 episodes of Planet Earth 2 Season 1. Love it.
it is called Arrowverse because Arrow series started this shared universe of the DC comics series on the CW.

These series all take place with in the same universe, and they have character cross overs from one show into another.

Arrow
The Flash
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
Supergirl (though SuperGirl is on another one of the other Earths in another dimension) Supergirl and The Flash have meet each other.
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4, 2017, 06:05 AM   #119
KAC
That postcount though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisberg View Post
it is called Arrowverse because Arrow series started this shared universe of the DC comics series on the CW.

These series all take place with in the same universe, and they have character cross overs from one show into another.

Arrow
The Flash
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
Supergirl (though SuperGirl is on another one of the other Earths in another dimension) Supergirl and The Flash have meet each other.
Thanks. I am not much into seasons so only reason I am watching is because I have had some trouble sleeping and don't have the energy to game at night. Too much stress
Old Jul 4, 2017, 08:14 AM   #120
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

"Another world, another time, in the age of wonder. A thousand years ago, this land was green and good - until the Crystal cracked."

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote