Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old May 7, 2011, 09:09 PM   #151
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porter_ View Post
Lagunitas WTF ale

I had that one on tap
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7, 2011, 09:17 PM   #152
Porter_
Radeon R520

Porter_ is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
I had that one on tap
love the name, the beer itself is so-so.

Porter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7, 2011, 10:10 PM   #153
Auric
Bananad

Auric is still being judged by the masses

Should be Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 7, 2011, 10:24 PM   #154
Porter_
Radeon R520

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auric View Post
Should be Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.
that's the first thing i thought as well.

Old May 7, 2011, 10:25 PM   #155
Archy2097
Radeon R700

Archy2097 is still being judged by the masses

All they have to do is use some old whiskey barrels and it really would be whiskey (that might be a reason why it's Wilco instead).

Archy2097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2011, 09:46 PM   #156
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Another pint night is upon us. Kronenburg 1664 first, tasty.
Old May 9, 2011, 10:08 PM   #157
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Uh-mazing.
Old May 9, 2011, 10:28 PM   #158
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Final beer is Weihenstephaner Hefeweizen. Pretty good.
Old May 10, 2011, 08:25 PM   #159
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badges

I had some captain morgans yesterday night......

yes there were some shenanigans.
Zalman CNPS9900LED on AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE @ 3.2ghz
Gigabyte GA-MA790FXT-UD5P
4gb Patriot Viper Series Low Latency DDR3 1600
8gb Patriot Gamer 2 series Performance DDR3 1600
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + AMD Radeon R9 290
Western Digital Caviar Black 500gb 7200RPM SATA
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition on Asus Xonar Xense
Sasquach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2011, 09:45 PM   #160
Auric
Bananad

Old May 10, 2011, 10:02 PM   #161
swingline
Dab on them folks

swingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auric View Post
Love washing down tacos and carne asada on a hot day with a Negra Modelo.

I'm currently balls deep in a bottle of JD.
The man who in times of popular excitement boldly and unflinchingly resists hot-tempered clamor for an unnecessary war, and thus exposes himself to the opprobrious imputation of a lack of patriotism or of courage, to the end of saving his country from a great calamity, is, as to "loving and faithfully serving his country," at least as good a patriot as the hero of the most daring feat of arms, and a far better one than those who, with an ostentatious pretense of superior patriotism, cry for war before it is needed, especially if then they let others do the fighting. - Carl Schurz

RIP Jesse
swingline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2011, 10:50 PM   #162
Deftones
Boned

Deftones is still being judged by the masses

fat tire
Deftones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2011, 11:11 PM   #163
Auric
Bananad

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingline View Post
Love washing down tacos and carne asada on a hot day with a Negra Modelo.

I'm currently balls deep in a bottle of JD.
Salud!
Old May 11, 2011, 03:46 PM   #164
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Decided on lunch at the Saucer today

Last edited by Elysian : May 11, 2011 at 03:48 PM.
Old May 11, 2011, 04:03 PM   #165
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Pale ale in a can? I don't even.
Old May 11, 2011, 04:18 PM   #166
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Last one for the day, one day closer to my plate on the wall.

Old May 11, 2011, 09:10 PM   #167
Porter_
Radeon R520

Quote:

i've had Dale's Pale Ale, it's alright. i posted an IPA in a can a couple pages back that is FANTASTIC. I've never tried (or heard of) the Brew Dog Hardcore IPA you posted above, is it any good? the words "explicit imperial" have me intrigued.

Old May 11, 2011, 10:27 PM   #168
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Quote:
i've had Dale's Pale Ale, it's alright. i posted an IPA in a can a couple pages back that is FANTASTIC. I've never tried (or heard of) the Brew Dog Hardcore IPA you posted above, is it any good? the words "explicit imperial" have me intrigued.
Brew Dog was awesome, tasted like it came straight from a keg, plus 9.5% ABV to boot.
Old May 12, 2011, 02:02 PM   #169
Matrix0507
Scootable Catalyst

Matrix0507 is still being judged by the masses

Couple of Yuenglings tonight Can't wait. It's a gaming and beer kind of night.
Originally Posted by gaurav_fhs
1 simple thread by Matrix started this nonsense?
Matrix0507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12, 2011, 03:14 PM   #170
swingline
Dab on them folks

swingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix0507 View Post
Couple of Yuenglings tonight Can't wait. It's a gaming and beer kind of night.
Why wait?
The man who in times of popular excitement boldly and unflinchingly resists hot-tempered clamor for an unnecessary war, and thus exposes himself to the opprobrious imputation of a lack of patriotism or of courage, to the end of saving his country from a great calamity, is, as to "loving and faithfully serving his country," at least as good a patriot as the hero of the most daring feat of arms, and a far better one than those who, with an ostentatious pretense of superior patriotism, cry for war before it is needed, especially if then they let others do the fighting. - Carl Schurz

RIP Jesse
Old May 12, 2011, 03:41 PM   #171
Matrix0507
Scootable Catalyst

Quote:

Uh-mazing.
f-yea! almost 10 dollars a bott too killer name, delishush behr
Old May 12, 2011, 03:44 PM   #172
Matrix0507
Scootable Catalyst

Quote:
Why wait?
lol, while it's tempting, I don't think the higherups at the office would approve of a dranked up Matrix.

ps: Maybe I'm crazy but I love a good and cold canned IPA on a hot day
Old May 12, 2011, 03:47 PM   #173
Archy2097
Radeon R700

Archy2097 is still being judged by the masses

Quote:

Oksar Blues is delicious stuff, they make a killer Russian Imperial Stout called Ten Fiddy (probably my favorite RIS). Old Chub is pretty good too, I would check out their whole line if you liked the Dale's. They only package their stuff in cans, same with 21st Amendment Brewery and Maui Brewing, the cans are making a comeback.

Archy2097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12, 2011, 03:54 PM   #174
swingline
Dab on them folks

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix0507 View Post
lol, while it's tempting, I don't think the higherups at the office would approve of a dranked up Matrix.

ps: Maybe I'm crazy but I love a good and cold canned IPA on a hot day
You can't drink at work?

Boourns.

RIP Jesse
Old May 12, 2011, 03:56 PM   #175
swingline
Dab on them folks

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archy2097 View Post
Oksar Blues is delicious stuff, they make a killer Russian Imperial Stout called Ten Fiddy (probably my favorite RIS). Old Chub is pretty good too, I would check out their whole line if you liked the Dale's. They only package their stuff in cans, same with 21st Amendment Brewery and Maui Brewing, the cans are making a comeback.
Caldera Brewing has an IPA in cans too.

Not the best but awesome when you're camping or rafting and can't take glass.

RIP Jesse
Old May 12, 2011, 09:01 PM   #176
Porter_
Radeon R520

Firestone Double Barrel Ale. the label has a lion fighting a bear...who can say no to that?

Old May 12, 2011, 09:29 PM   #177
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Having a Real Ale Fireman 4 while watching the hockey game tonight.
Old May 12, 2011, 10:07 PM   #178
swingline
Dab on them folks

Subscriber

Quote:
Firestone Double Barrel Ale. the label has a lion fighting a bear...who can say no to that?

If you ever take a trip down the coast, check out their brewery in Paso Robles.

Man, lots of good beer on the West Coast.

RIP Jesse
Old May 12, 2011, 10:08 PM   #179
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Quote:
If you ever take a trip down the coast, check out their brewery in Paso Robles.

Man, lots of good beer on the West Coast.
Lots of good beer all around the United States
Old May 12, 2011, 10:14 PM   #180
swingline
Dab on them folks

Subscriber

Quote:
Lots of good beer all around the United States
For sure.

But the West Coast dominates the IPA/Pale Ale (my two favorites) category IMO with the exception of Great Divide (CO) and Dogfish Head (DE).

California has Russian River Brewery which brews literally the best IPA on the planet - Pliny the Elder.

RIP Jesse