Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Apr 16, 2011, 11:47 AM   #91
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

At the Franconia Brewery in McKinney. Wish you guys could have these guys beer, amazing. $5 all you can drink beer.

Elysian is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2011, 10:15 AM   #92
Matrix0507
Scootable Catalyst

Matrix0507 is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazaLaRoux View Post

Too bitter for the style.
I always love Smuttynose's labels. They seem to exude class.
Originally Posted by gaurav_fhs
1 simple thread by Matrix started this nonsense?
Matrix0507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2011, 12:16 PM   #93
lumpyhed
Radeon Arctic Islands

lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

This was at the weekend;

Goes down with a slighty warm feel

and

Really does taste of nooneys!
lumpyhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 18, 2011, 12:56 PM   #94
swingline
Dab on them folks

swingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Subscriber

The man who in times of popular excitement boldly and unflinchingly resists hot-tempered clamor for an unnecessary war, and thus exposes himself to the opprobrious imputation of a lack of patriotism or of courage, to the end of saving his country from a great calamity, is, as to "loving and faithfully serving his country," at least as good a patriot as the hero of the most daring feat of arms, and a far better one than those who, with an ostentatious pretense of superior patriotism, cry for war before it is needed, especially if then they let others do the fighting. - Carl Schurz

RIP Jesse
swingline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2011, 02:13 PM   #95
curio
𐐒ananaD

curio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished road

Old Apr 18, 2011, 02:13 PM   #96
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by curio View Post
Franconia Brewery is why you should move to Dallas
Old Apr 18, 2011, 07:56 PM   #97
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Green Flash West Coast IPA.

Following with this. Also had 2 Guinness' before I left the house.
Old Apr 18, 2011, 08:07 PM   #98
Elysian
SCAATSJW

That Green Flash IPA was amazing, just about hoppy enough.
Old Apr 18, 2011, 08:13 PM   #99
Dr. Zhivago
Sound: Serious Business

Dr. Zhivago can recite pi backwardsDr. Zhivago can recite pi backwardsDr. Zhivago can recite pi backwardsDr. Zhivago can recite pi backwardsDr. Zhivago can recite pi backwardsDr. Zhivago can recite pi backwardsDr. Zhivago can recite pi backwards

This is today's beverage:

Link

Bedroom PC - Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3 - AMD 1100T @3.7/4GHz - H50 - 8GB DDR3-1600 - HD 7870 OC - Samsung 840 250GB - WD 640GB Blue - Xonar DX - LG BDROM - Logitech 6110 - TT Volos - Antec 900 - CM 500W PSU - Samsung 32" HDTV - Onkyo TX-SR606 - BIC L/R & MTX Surround Speakers - Mission C70 Center - Sony 10" Sub - Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit

HTPC - Gigabyte GA-890GPA~UD3H - AthlonII X4 630 - HD6450 - 8GB DDR3-1333 - WD 500GB Black - WD 640GB Green - WD 2TB Green - LG BDROM - Ceton InfiniTV 4 w/ MCE Remote - Logitech MX5000 Laser Desktop - Corsair 450W - Silverstone LC10B-E - Sharp Aquos 46" HDTV - Onkyo TX-SR606 - PE 15" Sub - Classic Mission Speakers - Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit

Office PC - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H - Intel 3570K - 16GB DDR3-1866 - HD 7950 FLEX - Samsung 840 250GB - WD 500GB Blue - WD 1TB Black - Xonar DX - Corsair 600W PSU - Antec ON1E - Logitech G5 - Logitech USB Media KB - AOC 23" LCD - Creative Inspire 2.1 - Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

5x Presentation Machines - Gigabyte GA-990XA-UD3 - FX-8350 w/ FX WC - 8GB DDR3-1600 - 5870 or 7870 Eyefinity 6 - 2x Samsung 840 EVO 120GB - WD 500GB Black - DVDRW - Cooler Master Sileo 500 - 600W PSU - Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit - Office 2010 Pro
Dr. Zhivago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2011, 08:29 PM   #100
shockwave
canucklehead

shockwave can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyshockwave can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Plowing through this bottle of Montevina merlot from California. Best wine I've ever bought for under $20.

shockwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19, 2011, 01:13 PM   #101
swingline
Dab on them folks

swingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Subscriber

Tequila Sunrise. These noob locals over here have never heard of it.
The man who in times of popular excitement boldly and unflinchingly resists hot-tempered clamor for an unnecessary war, and thus exposes himself to the opprobrious imputation of a lack of patriotism or of courage, to the end of saving his country from a great calamity, is, as to "loving and faithfully serving his country," at least as good a patriot as the hero of the most daring feat of arms, and a far better one than those who, with an ostentatious pretense of superior patriotism, cry for war before it is needed, especially if then they let others do the fighting. - Carl Schurz

RIP Jesse
Old Apr 19, 2011, 02:17 PM   #102
lumpyhed
Radeon Arctic Islands

lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Being as i'm on my holidays am currently having a

lovely malty taste
Old Apr 20, 2011, 09:18 AM   #103
curio
𐐒ananaD

curio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
Franconia Brewery is why you should move to Dallas
Old Apr 20, 2011, 09:28 AM   #104
curio
𐐒ananaD

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockwave View Post
Plowing through this bottle of Montevina merlot from California. Best wine I've ever bought for under $20.

I'll have to find that one and give it a whirl. I'm not usually a merlot drinker but I don't mind it either. My last bottle was a 2008 Cannonball cabernet, probably the best wine I've had for under $15. And I just bought this cab, never tried it before so we'll see:

Old Apr 20, 2011, 12:49 PM   #105
voodoo1
Proud OIF Veteran

voodoo1 is still being judged by the masses

voodoo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21, 2011, 12:24 AM   #106
voodoo1
Proud OIF Veteran

voodoo1 is still being judged by the masses

Am I the only one that thinks Bud Ice is good.
voodoo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21, 2011, 02:07 AM   #107
Gandalfthewhite
Hardware Enthusiast

Gandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled with

Subscriber

Jack Daniels and honey (there new flavored whiskey). a bit sharp going down but then you get teh honey taste and a cinnamon flavor for your after taste

HOURGLASS = most appropriate named ICON/CURSOR in the Windows world :-)

In a dank corner of ATI central, the carpet covered with corn flakes, the faint sound of clicking can be heard........Click......click, click............as the fate of the graphics world and the future of the human race hangs in the balance.

I know....I know........Keep my day job :-)- catcather
Gandalfthewhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21, 2011, 08:32 AM   #108
swingline
Dab on them folks

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo1 View Post
Am I the only one that thinks Bud Ice is good.
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalfthewhite View Post
Jack Daniels and honey (there new flavored whiskey). a bit sharp going down but then you get teh honey taste and a cinnamon flavor for your after taste
We use Wild Turkey Honey mixed with Baileys to make "Turkey Brains".

Even better with JD Honey but I hate to waste good whiskey by mixing it.

RIP Jesse
Old Apr 21, 2011, 08:54 AM   #109
lumpyhed
Radeon Arctic Islands

Tonight i intend to be having

Smells like burnt coffee but is
Old Apr 22, 2011, 11:45 PM   #110
Shadowless
Deez Nuts

Shadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badges

jagermeister, captain, yuengling
Desktop - Corsair Carbide SPEC-02 Redshift | ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Hero | AMD Ryzen 7 1700X | Hyper 212 EVO | 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200 | 512GB Intel 660p | 2TB Seagate 7200.12 | 16x LG BD-Burner | MSI Armor OC GeForce GTX 1080 | Tt ToughPower Grand RGB 750w | Acer ET322QU | Windows 10 Pro
HTPC - Fractal Design Define R4 | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | Intel Core i5 3570K | Antec Kuhler 620 | 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600 | 128GB Intel 330 SSD | 16x Lite-On DVD-R/RW | eVGA GeForce GTX 970 ACX 2.0+ | Asus Xonar DGX | Corsair CX750M | Westinghouse 50" 1080P | Windows 10 Pro
File Server - NZXT Classic Series Source 210 | ASRock 970A-G/3.1 | AMD FX-8320E Black Edition | 2x4GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1333 | 128GB Samsung 830 | 4x2TB HGST UlstraStar | Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 | Thermaltake TR2 RX 750W | Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapatingjaky View Post
I play a medic in TF2 so I think I know a little bit about diagnosing disease. Plus I watched a lot of House.
Shadowless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2011, 11:53 PM   #111
GravY
Rage3D Spammer

GravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Getting ready to flash another rom on to the G-Tab..

excuse the messy desk..

Frankenmuth Batch 69 American Pale Ale - IPA

http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile...51/?ba=jmich24
"Yes, but God has the right to get away with anything. Shoot animals, make ugly women, allow the existence of religious nuts, and watch liederhosen-wearing midget poodle-licking pornography. God's a sick bastard." - OzzieBloke

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)
GravY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2011, 11:13 AM   #112
Archy2097
Radeon R700

Archy2097 is still being judged by the masses

Went to the Oregon Spring Wine and Beer Fest last night. Pretty much ignored the wine aspect, but had a large number (i.e. too many) of samples of mostly NW brews, here's what I can still remember:

Ninkasi - Oatis Stout
Stone - Double Bastard '10 (twice)
Stone - Smoked Porter
Widmer - Black IPA
Collaborator/Widmer - Belgian Trubble (crazy but good yeast flavors on this one, and I'm not usually into "yeasty" beers)
Pike - Double IPA
Laughing Dog - Devil Dog Imperial IPA
Hopworks - Seven Grain Stout

Pretty good event overall, there didn't appear to be many special batch stuff brewed just for the occasion. Let's just say it was a nice warm up for the Oregon Brewer's Fest at the end of July.

Archy2097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2011, 12:06 PM   #113
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird sings

Subscriber

Seatle Fox Sports Grill - NicoNico.com launch event - free everything!
- Guinness
- Gin & Tonic
- Yager Bomb x2
- Mohito x3
- Trash Can x2

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i5 4670k @ 4Ghz - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black RGB - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib -
4TiB Seagate - Asus Radeon R9 Fury STRIX - X-Fi Go! Pro(darkside lives on) - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2011, 04:06 PM   #114
kepler
Radeon Arctic Islands

kepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I may have had a few chardonnays, what of it?
kepler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2011, 04:51 PM   #115
Elysian
SCAATSJW

I'm hopefully going to the Saucer tonight... I hit 150 beers last time I went, been going since 2006 and that's all I've got 200 gets you a plate on the wall.
Old Apr 23, 2011, 07:48 PM   #116
Poacan
Boobs

Poacan can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyPoacan can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Just had a Sweetwater IPA. Decent stuff.
Poacan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2011, 10:29 PM   #117
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Started with Lagunitas Hop Stoopid, moved to Green Flash Trippel, finished with a Green Flash Imperial IPA. Great night for beer.
Old Apr 24, 2011, 06:19 PM   #118
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Had a pretty wicked bike ride today, a real ass kicker, LOTS of wind. To off-set said ass kicking I've bought a 6er of New Belgium Ranger IPA, probably the best beer you can get at Walmart Love this stuff. Also picked up a pretty badass steak, but that's already gone. Might Saucer tonight too.
Old Apr 24, 2011, 06:22 PM   #119
swingline
Dab on them folks

Subscriber

A lot of Birra Messina. They were buying...

RIP Jesse
Old Apr 24, 2011, 06:39 PM   #120
ViCyniC
Radeon Arctic Islands

ViCyniC is still being judged by the masses

Just had me some Yuengling. The only beer I drink.
ViCyniC is offline   Reply With Quote