Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge » Motoring
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Motoring Anything that goes vroooom! and makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up, this is the place.

Old May 29, 2009, 09:39 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
dreamwalker
valar morghulis

dreamwalker once held a door open for a complete strangerdreamwalker once held a door open for a complete strangerdreamwalker once held a door open for a complete strangerdreamwalker once held a door open for a complete stranger

Default The 'Post Pics of Rice' Thread

dreamwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29, 2009, 09:40 AM   #2
dreamwalker
valar morghulis

dreamwalker once held a door open for a complete strangerdreamwalker once held a door open for a complete strangerdreamwalker once held a door open for a complete strangerdreamwalker once held a door open for a complete stranger

And finally.. *drumroll*

Old May 29, 2009, 10:31 AM   #3
Debello
Not built for speed

Debello is still being judged by the masses

Bad Whale Tail

VS

Good Whale Tail

You be the judge
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 29, 2009, 11:43 AM   #4
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

This reminded me, I snapped a pic of some horrible rice at my friends apartment complex this week.

Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29, 2009, 12:14 PM   #5
dreamwalker
valar morghulis

What the hell? No passenger side door handle?
Old May 29, 2009, 12:14 PM   #6
ice
Rage3D Spammer

ice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badges

I want to leave notes on cars like this that say "WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

I wish I could understand why jackasses do this crap.

6600k|16GB of GSkill|500GB 850 Pro|Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 |Asus Z170-AR|Windows 10 64 Enterprise

360 games

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
Loose = The bolts are loose.
There = She is there now.
Their = They have their things.
They're = They're going to the mall.
To = They came to the house.
Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Your = Your dinner is ready.
You're = If you're 150lbs you'd better have a 6 pack.
ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29, 2009, 12:48 PM   #7
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamwalker View Post
What the hell? No passenger side door handle?
Would you want to be a passenger in that pile of orange?
Old May 29, 2009, 04:58 PM   #8
dreamwalker
valar morghulis

This car must go really fast, look at the number of exhaust tips.. I've also never seen this sort of stylish, 'dinosaur bones' bodykit, perhaps he's a friend of Fred Flintstone..

They also say, the bigger the wing, the faster you go, so this makes a lot of sense

I'm pretty sure this is one of those complex eye puzzles.. I sure as hell can't make out the number of spoiler/wings he has on there..

Old May 29, 2009, 11:28 PM   #9
Qb2k5
Alienware Certified

Qb2k5 is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debello View Post

You be the judge
If the car didnt have the ugly wing and was painted all black to match the rims it wouldnt look that bad.
Qb2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30, 2009, 12:18 AM   #10
VW_Factor
ÜBERVERBOTEN!

VW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwards

Lancaster Mall, Salem Oregon..

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smith
"Fail" = verb "Failure" = noun
VW_Factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30, 2009, 03:39 AM   #11
squid
Cute

squid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird sings

someone from my old work.
squid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30, 2009, 11:01 AM   #12
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Hmm what do we have here? A V6 Mustang?

Nice hood scoop

He must really need all that added downforce to tame his wild V6.
Old May 30, 2009, 12:35 PM   #13
gamefoo21
Rage Furry X

gamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badges

That Mustang isn't that bad, I'll snap a pic of a base model Cavalier that has the stock spoiler but also 2 more added on for mad downforce yo!

Heatware
gamefoo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30, 2009, 12:44 PM   #14
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

We did our usual car meet last night. The car scene was HOT!! Cars everywhere. I should have taken some photos, don't know what I was thinkin.

There was this bright orange/yellow Honda Civic with decals and a monster bodykit on it. It supposedly was fairly quick, but he did all the tuning himself and it was a very rough running car. Well, he took it out to race that Toyota Cressida that I raced a couple months ago. I guess they did 7 or 8 flat out races and one top speed pull. Well, this orange monstrosity comes back after racing that bitchin' Cressida and he's just smoking like crazy. Smoke pouring out from every crack in the hood and streaming back like a block.

He pops the hood and it was just pure Fast N Furious scene. Everyone goes running over and smoke is just pouring out of the engine bay and hissing like mad. Oil was spraying all over the bottom of the hood, running down the front bumper and coating the entire engine. That thing was ****ed!!
Old May 30, 2009, 04:52 PM   #15
VW_Factor
ÜBERVERBOTEN!

VW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamefoo21 View Post

That Mustang isn't that bad, I'll snap a pic of a base model Cavalier that has the stock spoiler but also 2 more added on for mad downforce yo!

That sunfire I found at the mall. Guy has two spoilers on it. Like really. wtf.

And there were holes in the trunk lid for a third.
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smith
"Fail" = verb "Failure" = noun
VW_Factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30, 2009, 08:24 PM   #16
The Luggage
Life is Good

The Luggage knows why the caged bird singsThe Luggage knows why the caged bird singsThe Luggage knows why the caged bird singsThe Luggage knows why the caged bird singsThe Luggage knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by VW_Factor View Post
Lancaster Mall, Salem Oregon..

I remember when I lived on Lancaster Drive I'd see crap like this everyday lol. It's the place to go to see rice in Salem
The Luggage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30, 2009, 10:09 PM   #17
aRandomRobot
Coffee Adict

aRandomRobot is still being judged by the masses

Remember: "WIDER IS BETTER"!!

Especially for exhaust:

aRandomRobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3, 2009, 07:10 PM   #18
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

This one if for overclockn, saw this vette with neons, I didnt like it at all. Neons change colors every few seconds.

****ty picture taken with my iphone trying to shift at the same time, lol

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3, 2009, 08:17 PM   #19
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Good god, wtf is he thinking?

That's just wrong in so many ways, what a dip****.
Old Jun 4, 2009, 11:57 AM   #20
caveman-jim
Deposed King of Rage3D

caveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badges

caveman-jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14, 2009, 11:35 AM   #21
dreamwalker
valar morghulis

Snapped a couple myself from various parking lots

Nothing screams thug like a bandana wrapped around your steering wheel

Why the hell woudl anyone do this? Seriously...
Old Jul 17, 2009, 12:56 AM   #22
ScottDoom
It's Okay

ScottDoom can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyScottDoom can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Wait, am I seeing correctly?

Is that a rusted hood stuck on that Prelude?
lighting up the dark.
ScottDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2009, 12:59 AM   #23
Debello
Not built for speed

Debello is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottDoom View Post
Wait, am I seeing correctly?

Is that a rusted hood stuck on that Prelude?
There is less metal so that it is lighter, it is called mexifiber.
Old Jul 17, 2009, 10:39 AM   #24
dreamwalker
valar morghulis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debello View Post
There is less metal so that it is lighter, it is called mexifiber.
Does not compute.

Scott: That's correct. Apparently, it's some sort of fad that started with the VW crowd and worked its way into the ricer community. Good times.
Old Jul 17, 2009, 12:16 PM   #25
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Quote:
Does not compute.

Scott: That's correct. Apparently, it's some sort of fad that started with the VW crowd and worked its way into the ricer community. Good times.
I've got a feeling its got to do with them replacing the hood without getting it painted... Primer soaks water right in, and it'll rust right up like that....
Old Jul 17, 2009, 12:39 PM   #26
dreamwalker
valar morghulis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
I've got a feeling its got to do with them replacing the hood without getting it painted... Primer soaks water right in, and it'll rust right up like that....
While that's certainly possible, I think it's this:

http://blog.cardomain.com/2009/01/30/rusty-hood-trend/
Old Jul 17, 2009, 01:52 PM   #27
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Quote:
While that's certainly possible, I think it's this:

http://blog.cardomain.com/2009/01/30/rusty-hood-trend/
I notice another trend on those cars... They're all modified in some way, shape, or form. The Prelude is completely stock...
Old Jul 17, 2009, 02:19 PM   #28
ScottDoom
It's Okay

ScottDoom can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyScottDoom can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Don't kill me, but I actually think this one looks good:

The rest of them look like crap though.
lighting up the dark.
ScottDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2009, 02:52 PM   #29
DiaperJe|\|i3
Proud Papa

DiaperJe|\|i3 once held a door open for a complete strangerDiaperJe|\|i3 once held a door open for a complete strangerDiaperJe|\|i3 once held a door open for a complete strangerDiaperJe|\|i3 once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
we have a winner!
DiaperJe|\|i3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2009, 03:14 PM   #30
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottDoom View Post
Don't kill me, but I actually think this one looks good:

The rest of them look like crap though.
That ones been reworked, its actually now completely rust covered.