Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge » Motoring
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Motoring Anything that goes vroooom! and makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up, this is the place.

Old May 1, 2011, 11:36 AM   #331
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
DeathKnight
Radeon Arctic Islands

DeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Subscriber

At a local Kroger store today (took these with my cellphone... didn't have my regular camera with me):

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | Fractal Design Celsius S24 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | 2 x 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4-3200 (14-14-14-34) B-Die | MSI GTX 1070Ti GAMING 8G | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Corsair MP510 480GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samusng 850 Evo 500GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | WD 640GB Black | Asus BW-12B1ST 12X Blu-ray Burner | Fractal Design Define R5 case | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 PSU | Win 10 Pro | 1920x1080 w/ 48" LCD TV
HT: Vizio E48-C2 48" LED Backlit LCD TV | Onkyo TX-SR605 A/V receiver | JBL EC35 center | 2 JBL E30's (fronts, bi-amped) | 2 JBL N24II's (rears) | Homemade Sonosub w/Dayton 12" driver (extension to 14Hz), BASH 300w amp | Panasonic DMP-BD35 Blu-ray player | Toshiba HD-A2 HD DVD player | Xbox 360
Camera Gear: Nikon D7000 DSLR | Nikon 16-85mm F3.5-5.6 VR | Nikon 50mm F1.8 G | Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro | Slik Pro 700DX tripod legs with Cullmann Magnesit 35Nm ballhead
DeathKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2011, 11:44 AM   #332
DeathKnight
Radeon Arctic Islands

DeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Subscriber

This was outside a Frisch's restaurant last year:

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | Fractal Design Celsius S24 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | 2 x 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4-3200 (14-14-14-34) B-Die | MSI GTX 1070Ti GAMING 8G | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Corsair MP510 480GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samusng 850 Evo 500GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | WD 640GB Black | Asus BW-12B1ST 12X Blu-ray Burner | Fractal Design Define R5 case | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 PSU | Win 10 Pro | 1920x1080 w/ 48" LCD TV
HT: Vizio E48-C2 48" LED Backlit LCD TV | Onkyo TX-SR605 A/V receiver | JBL EC35 center | 2 JBL E30's (fronts, bi-amped) | 2 JBL N24II's (rears) | Homemade Sonosub w/Dayton 12" driver (extension to 14Hz), BASH 300w amp | Panasonic DMP-BD35 Blu-ray player | Toshiba HD-A2 HD DVD player | Xbox 360
Camera Gear: Nikon D7000 DSLR | Nikon 16-85mm F3.5-5.6 VR | Nikon 50mm F1.8 G | Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro | Slik Pro 700DX tripod legs with Cullmann Magnesit 35Nm ballhead
Old May 1, 2011, 12:46 PM   #333
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Gotta love the Lotus, such a wicked looking little ride. The Vette isn't such a big deal, but those plates made me chuckle a bit. That's pretty good.
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 1, 2011, 12:53 PM   #334
DeathKnight
Radeon Arctic Islands

Subscriber

Yeah, the plates were the only reason I took that pic, heh.

Last edited by DeathKnight : May 1, 2011 at 02:05 PM. Reason: spelling... gah!
Old May 1, 2011, 01:19 PM   #335
AluminumHaste
Radeon Arctic Islands

AluminumHaste can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAluminumHaste can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAluminumHaste can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

OMG love the Lotus!
AluminumHaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2011, 01:37 PM   #336
swingline
Dab on them folks

swingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverclockN' View Post
Gotta love the Lotus, such a wicked looking little ride. The Vette isn't such a big deal, but those plates made me chuckle a bit. That's pretty good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathKnight View Post
Yeah, the plates where the only reason I took that pic, heh.
There's a ZR1 in town with plates that read "WAS HIS" that some old lady drives.
The man who in times of popular excitement boldly and unflinchingly resists hot-tempered clamor for an unnecessary war, and thus exposes himself to the opprobrious imputation of a lack of patriotism or of courage, to the end of saving his country from a great calamity, is, as to "loving and faithfully serving his country," at least as good a patriot as the hero of the most daring feat of arms, and a far better one than those who, with an ostentatious pretense of superior patriotism, cry for war before it is needed, especially if then they let others do the fighting. - Carl Schurz

RIP Jesse
swingline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2011, 01:38 PM   #337
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingline View Post
There's a ZR1 in town with plates that read "WAS HIS" that some old lady drives.
Now that ain't right.
Old May 1, 2011, 04:16 PM   #338
aRandomRobot
Coffee Adict

aRandomRobot is still being judged by the masses

Saw this behind the VRI a few weeks ago. Apparently it belongs to the guy who helped start the department. (taken with phone, sorry about quality)

aRandomRobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2011, 07:12 PM   #339
Roxen
Drunk sexy prick

Roxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Tried to find an old thread with pictures taken while driving to post these..but I guess this will do.

Johny Dickweed in his honda was riding my ass, so I tap my brakes and give him the ninja turtle glove signal to back off. (rain gloves ;o)

Keeps following, gets even closer. I slow from 65 to 30 and give him the patented ninja turtle version of the bird.

The stark realization that her boyfriend is a total cock.

Last edited by Roxen : May 8, 2011 at 07:54 PM.
Roxen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2011, 07:16 PM   #340
AluminumHaste
Radeon Arctic Islands

AluminumHaste can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAluminumHaste can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAluminumHaste can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Why was he passing you so close and not actually going into the other lane?
What a dick, start carrying a shotgun slung over your shoulder, people would probably be more polite.
AluminumHaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2011, 07:29 PM   #341
Roxen
Drunk sexy prick

Roxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by AluminumHaste View Post
People do that **** all the time, it's honestly the thing I was least angry about. Once he passed me he went on to stay 10 feet behind a minivan @ 65+mph until a passing area. Classy guy.

Last edited by Roxen : May 8, 2011 at 07:31 PM.
Roxen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2011, 07:49 PM   #342
Payne3d
[Fancy a Butcher's?]

Payne3d knows why the caged bird singsPayne3d knows why the caged bird singsPayne3d knows why the caged bird singsPayne3d knows why the caged bird singsPayne3d knows why the caged bird singsPayne3d knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by AluminumHaste View Post
What a dick, start carrying a shotgun slung over your shoulder, people would probably be more polite.
Or holstered on the side of the bike like Arnie does when he's a T-800. That would be bad ass.
Old May 8, 2011, 07:51 PM   #343
Payne3d
[Fancy a Butcher's?]

Payne3d knows why the caged bird singsPayne3d knows why the caged bird singsPayne3d knows why the caged bird singsPayne3d knows why the caged bird singsPayne3d knows why the caged bird singsPayne3d knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxen View Post
x
Must be a b riding in winter with slick roads, no?
Old May 8, 2011, 08:59 PM   #344
dreamwalker
valar morghulis

dreamwalker once held a door open for a complete strangerdreamwalker once held a door open for a complete strangerdreamwalker once held a door open for a complete strangerdreamwalker once held a door open for a complete stranger

The real question is, how the hell did you take those pictures?
dreamwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2011, 09:34 PM   #345
Treeckcold57
Good ol' ATI

Treeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamwalker View Post
Helmet camera? I guess this is something like a camera mount.

http://www.amazon.com/GoPro-HD-Motor.../dp/B002VA57XC

AMD Phenom II X2 555 @ stock clock
Xigamtek Knight cooler
ASUS M4A79XTD EVO
G.Skill 8GB DDR3 1333 (4x4GB)
Intel 530 240GB SSD
XFX ATI Radeon 4870 1GB
Antec Truepower 750W
NZXT Source 210
Windows 7 x64

AMD FX-8350 @ stock clock
Gigabyte GA-990FX-UD5 R5
G.Skill Sniper 16GB (8x2) DDR3 1866
Arctic Freezer 7 Pro 7 rev. 2
Gigabyte Windforce 7950 3GB Ghz Edition
Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD
EVGA SuperNova 650W
NZXT Source 210 w/ two Noctua F-12 fans
Ubuntu MATE 64-bit
Intel i5 3570K @ stock clock | G.Skill 16GB (8GBx2) DDR3 1866 | Silicon Power 60GB SSD | Win 10 Pro x64 | NZXT Source 210
Treeckcold57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2011, 09:44 PM   #346
Roxen
Drunk sexy prick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payne3d View Post
Must be a b riding in winter with slick roads, no?
I aint yellar. Though I do need to get my grip warmers installed, getting nearly frostbitten fingertips all the time kinda sucks I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamwalker View Post
Like Treeck said, I have a gopro helmet cam. Just snapshots of the video from vlc.

I have thought about carrying a club or a chain like in Road Rash haha. Seriously. When people almost **** you over on a motorcycle it's much more personal than in a car.
Old May 8, 2011, 10:11 PM   #347
CHIPS
The Overmind

CHIPS can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyCHIPS can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Tried to find an old thread with pictures taken while driving to post these..but I guess this will do.

Johny Dickweed in his honda was riding my ass, so I tap my brakes and give him the ninja turtle glove signal to back off. (rain gloves ;o)

Keeps following, gets even closer. I slow from 65 to 30 and give him the patented ninja turtle version of the bird.

Yeah that happens a lot. I usually turn on the rear fog light and the people backs off. That lamp is bright.

"Humans in general are very self-interested, while expecting all other humans around them to be selfless."
"Sometimes, it is not about whatever you can do something or not. It is about, if you cannot do it, who else can?"
"A difficult task might stop you from getting it done. But it cannot stop you from trying your best."
"Who you hang out with is who you will become" "Do not act on feelings, but act on facts"
"It does not matter how other people sees you. What matters is how you see yourself." "Some pains are sharp, but short. Some pains are dull, but long."
"I killed you ten times with my knife and you killed me 13 times with a gun so I pwned you!" -Crawdaddy79
"Gorgeous white girls everywhere with that "I'M SOOO HOT AND YOU CAN'T HAVE ME" bullsh** attitude" -gts007
"If you wasn't in my way, I wouldn't have shot you" -Kamille Bidan, Zeta Gundam
"It is easy to give up. Anyone can do it. But I choose the hard path." -Beyond
"If women can't compete with video games for our attention its their problem, not ours." -sumpwa
CHIPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2011, 09:02 PM   #348
phial
no things

phial is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottDoom View Post
That's impressive. Usually that type of **** is done to a Dodge Neon.

i own a green 4 door dodge neon, 1st generation.
Old May 13, 2011, 10:48 PM   #349
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
I aint yellar. Though I do need to get my grip warmers installed, getting nearly frostbitten fingertips all the time kinda sucks I guess.

Like Treeck said, I have a gopro helmet cam. Just snapshots of the video from vlc.

I have thought about carrying a club or a chain like in Road Rash haha. Seriously. When people almost **** you over on a motorcycle it's much more personal than in a car.
Then you dont have to wait for him to pass you, you slow down beside him and start whipping the chain around your head lol, all while listening to Soundgarden's rusty cage.
Zalman CNPS9900LED on AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE @ 3.2ghz
Gigabyte GA-MA790FXT-UD5P
4gb Patriot Viper Series Low Latency DDR3 1600
8gb Patriot Gamer 2 series Performance DDR3 1600
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + AMD Radeon R9 290
Western Digital Caviar Black 500gb 7200RPM SATA
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition on Asus Xonar Xense
Sasquach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2011, 03:32 AM   #350
CHIPS
The Overmind

CHIPS can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyCHIPS can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Well I saw an Aston Martin today. I was like cool but whatever and didn't take a photo (noob me). I did notice that it has a full carbon fiber body (the paint was very different from normal cars). I thought to my self "Damn rich bastard! So he spent 200-300k on a car, and then another 100k to custom-ly change to whole body into carbon fiber."

Only after getting home I found out it was a Aston Martin One-77, one of the seventy seven of them in the world. Costs $3 million each. Didn't take a photo of the real thing, but here is a photo of the car.

"Humans in general are very self-interested, while expecting all other humans around them to be selfless."
"Sometimes, it is not about whatever you can do something or not. It is about, if you cannot do it, who else can?"
"A difficult task might stop you from getting it done. But it cannot stop you from trying your best."
"Who you hang out with is who you will become" "Do not act on feelings, but act on facts"
"It does not matter how other people sees you. What matters is how you see yourself." "Some pains are sharp, but short. Some pains are dull, but long."
"I killed you ten times with my knife and you killed me 13 times with a gun so I pwned you!" -Crawdaddy79
"Gorgeous white girls everywhere with that "I'M SOOO HOT AND YOU CAN'T HAVE ME" bullsh** attitude" -gts007
"If you wasn't in my way, I wouldn't have shot you" -Kamille Bidan, Zeta Gundam
"It is easy to give up. Anyone can do it. But I choose the hard path." -Beyond
"If women can't compete with video games for our attention its their problem, not ours." -sumpwa

Last edited by CHIPS : May 14, 2011 at 03:41 AM.
CHIPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2011, 07:34 AM   #351
Sazar
Rage3D Spammer

Sazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:

We have a lot of people do that in Austin (cept we hardly ever get snow ) especially lately (new transients I guess).

Recently signs have popped up everywhere asking people to share the road and look out for people on motorbikes. I don't get why people can't afford to be a minute later to wherever the hell they are going just to avoid adding stress to someone else's driving
Sazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2011, 03:18 AM   #352
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

One for Kickasscop

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2011, 11:22 AM   #353
Pornstar Yard Gnom
Radeon Evergreen

Pornstar Yard Gnom is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
One for Kickasscop

she looks like a freaking oompa loompa... why the f are you orange lady
Pornstar Yard Gnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2011, 02:50 PM   #354
DeathKnight
Radeon Arctic Islands

Subscriber

Color saturation is cranked.
Old Jun 12, 2011, 03:13 PM   #355
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathKnight View Post
Color saturation is cranked.
That or the old fake tan....
Mahjik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2011, 09:09 PM   #356
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

No fake tan.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2011, 10:14 PM   #357
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badges

I saw a 458 italia a couple weeks ago.

I was like damn srs?? Its not common in this part of the city to see a supercar. And if any are seen they're usually the 'lesser' or older ones like a Nissan GTR, Lambo Gallardo, or a Ferrari 360 Modena.
Oh I also saw a Masarati Gran Turismo one time in a parking lot too.
Didnt have a chance to pull out the camera and takea pic, i was turning. It was at a redlight.
Zalman CNPS9900LED on AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE @ 3.2ghz
Gigabyte GA-MA790FXT-UD5P
4gb Patriot Viper Series Low Latency DDR3 1600
8gb Patriot Gamer 2 series Performance DDR3 1600
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + AMD Radeon R9 290
Western Digital Caviar Black 500gb 7200RPM SATA
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition on Asus Xonar Xense

Last edited by Sasquach : Jun 12, 2011 at 10:17 PM.
Sasquach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14, 2011, 12:50 PM   #358
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Destroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird sings

Old Jun 14, 2011, 01:08 PM   #359
ice
Rage3D Spammer

ice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badges

RX-2.

6600k|16GB of GSkill|500GB 850 Pro|Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 |Asus Z170-AR|Windows 10 64 Enterprise

360 games

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
Loose = The bolts are loose.
There = She is there now.
Their = They have their things.
They're = They're going to the mall.
To = They came to the house.
Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Your = Your dinner is ready.
You're = If you're 150lbs you'd better have a 6 pack.
ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14, 2011, 01:17 PM   #360
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

CurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled with

Boy have they come a long way...
Quote:
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it back. Remember when life is dragging you back, you are just moments away from springing forward.

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz
CurrentlyPissed is offline   Reply With Quote