Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jan 18, 2008, 12:22 PM   #61
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Deaderinred
Banned

Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Deaderinred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2008, 12:25 PM   #62
RFtinkerer
Not with it

RFtinkerer doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRFtinkerer doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRFtinkerer doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRFtinkerer doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRFtinkerer doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRFtinkerer doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRFtinkerer doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRFtinkerer doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRFtinkerer doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deaderinred View Post
That's unreasonably funny. I am still laughing and I don't know why.
Old Jan 18, 2008, 12:31 PM   #63
genci88
lololololol

genci88 is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFtinkerer View Post
That's unreasonably funny. I am still laughing and I don't know why.
Me too.

- The hardest thing about getting a Mac is telling your parents that you're gay.

- If I had the choice between being gay and owning a Mac, I would rather be gay, because if I owned a Mac I would be both gay and own a horrible computer.

- Imagine a giant cock flying towards your mouth, and there's nothing you can do about it. And you're like "Oh man, I'm gonna have to suck this thing", and you brace yourself to suck this giant cock. But then, at the last moment, it changes trajectory and hits you in the eye. You think to yourself "Well, at least I got that out of the way", but then the giant cock rears back and stabs your eye again, and again, and again. Eventually, this giant cock is penetrating your gray matter, and you begin to lose control of your motor skills. That's when the giant cock slaps you across the cheek, causing you to fall out of your chair. Unable to move and at your most vulnerable, the giant cock finally lodges itself in your anus, where it rests comfortably for 4, maybe 5 hours. That's what using Mac OSX is like.
genci88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jan 18, 2008, 01:17 PM   #64
Clavain
Radeon R420

Clavain is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djinn View Post
I can't explain why, but that picture is just hilarious!
Clavain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2008, 02:27 PM   #65
Lemon
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Lemon is still being judged by the masses

Lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2008, 05:38 PM   #66
Djinn
Rage3D Fixture

Djinn once held a door open for a complete strangerDjinn once held a door open for a complete strangerDjinn once held a door open for a complete strangerDjinn once held a door open for a complete stranger

Hah! I knew I could reproduce it. My wife, for the record, was not impressed. She wanted to know if this is the sort of thing I do at the office as well.

- Robert Ingersoll (1833 - 1899)
Djinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2008, 05:39 PM   #67
Deaderinred
Banned

Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Old Jan 18, 2008, 07:14 PM   #68
Djinn
Rage3D Fixture

Djinn once held a door open for a complete strangerDjinn once held a door open for a complete strangerDjinn once held a door open for a complete strangerDjinn once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deaderinred View Post
That is wrong in at least seven different ways.

- Robert Ingersoll (1833 - 1899)
Djinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2008, 07:38 PM   #69
Nosferatu
Hasta la victoria siempre

Nosferatu is still being judged by the masses

Old Jan 18, 2008, 08:24 PM   #70
genci88
lololololol

genci88 is still being judged by the masses

- The hardest thing about getting a Mac is telling your parents that you're gay.

- If I had the choice between being gay and owning a Mac, I would rather be gay, because if I owned a Mac I would be both gay and own a horrible computer.

- Imagine a giant cock flying towards your mouth, and there's nothing you can do about it. And you're like "Oh man, I'm gonna have to suck this thing", and you brace yourself to suck this giant cock. But then, at the last moment, it changes trajectory and hits you in the eye. You think to yourself "Well, at least I got that out of the way", but then the giant cock rears back and stabs your eye again, and again, and again. Eventually, this giant cock is penetrating your gray matter, and you begin to lose control of your motor skills. That's when the giant cock slaps you across the cheek, causing you to fall out of your chair. Unable to move and at your most vulnerable, the giant cock finally lodges itself in your anus, where it rests comfortably for 4, maybe 5 hours. That's what using Mac OSX is like.
genci88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2008, 08:51 PM   #71
Cartigan
Banned

Cartigan is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu View Post
Win
Cartigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2008, 11:58 PM   #72
snookums
Nothing is true.

snookums is still being judged by the masses

Old Jan 19, 2008, 12:05 AM   #73
Cowzrul
Dazed and Confused

Cowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by snookums View Post
Ahh, yes. Lineage 2, the first game to incorporate fisting and still maintain a Teen rating.
Cowzrul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2008, 12:41 AM   #74
Osirus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Osirus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2008, 01:43 AM   #75
dumb1
Radeon Sea Islands

dumb1 is still being judged by the masses

keep em coming best thread ever!
Old Jan 19, 2008, 02:13 AM   #76
Skynet
Banned

Skynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Skynet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2008, 02:18 AM   #77
Skynet
Banned

Skynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Old Jan 19, 2008, 02:23 AM   #78
Skynet
Banned

Old Jan 19, 2008, 02:27 AM   #79
Skynet
Banned

Last edited by Skynet : Jan 19, 2008 at 04:59 AM.
Old Jan 19, 2008, 02:43 AM   #80
DaJMasta
Baffoonist

DaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Skynet is the new thread winner.

Fav is the No!
Desktop: Intel Core i7 7770k : 16GB EVGA DDR4 2400 : Gigabyte GTX 1070 Ti Windforce X2 : Gigabyte GA-H270-WIFI : AudioQuest DragonFly DAC : Samsung SM961 NVMe 1TB SSD : Corsair Builder 500W PSU : Samsung 1440p 32" Monitor : Klipsch Promedia 2.1 : Windows 10 Pro x64
Tablet: Microsoft Surface Pro 4 : Intel Core i5-6300U : 8GB DDR3 : Intel 520 Integrated : 256GB SSD : 12.3" 2736x1824 display : Windows 10 Pro x64
HTPC: Intel Core i3 3225 : HD 4000 integrated : 8GB Samsung DDR3 1600 : Gigabyte H77N-Wifi : 120GB Sandisk Extreme SSD : 80W power brick and picoPSU150 XT : Integrated HD Audio : Scepter 32" LCD TV : Logitech Z313 2.1 : Windows 7 Pro x64

DaJMasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2008, 06:12 AM   #81
Deaderinred
Banned

all hail skynet, for he is the lord of the jpeg's and gifs!
Old Jan 19, 2008, 06:39 AM   #82
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

LMAO just saw this one and and it caught me offguard.

What's worse is it's real

PS4/PC Streaming - Streaming PS Indie Titles + Infamous, Metal Gear, and Killzone Shadow Fall

Fantards the scourge of the universe:
SirBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2008, 07:07 AM   #83
Doozer
lollollollol

Doozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird sings

Nikon D7100,
Nikkor 16-35mf f4
Sigma 120-400mm
Nikon 18-55mm kit lens,
Sigma 70-300 APO Macro,
Nikkor 50mm f1.8,
Sigma 150mm f/2.8 EX DG Macro HSM,
Sigma 10-20mm f4-5.6 EX DG,
Sigma 17-70mm f2.8-4.5 HSM,
Sigma x2 TC
Remote shutter release ,
Raynox D250 closeup/macro attachment,
Kenko extension tubes,
reverse lens adaptor,
Nikon SB800 flash,
Vivitar 285HV Flash unit,
Tripod (x2),
Monopod

Rage3d flickr Group
Doozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2008, 07:42 AM   #84
kepler
Radeon Arctic Islands

kepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Last edited by kepler : Jan 19, 2008 at 07:50 AM.
kepler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2008, 08:15 AM   #85
Soulkrusha
Radeon Arctic Islands

Soulkrusha is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by genci88 View Post
Soulkrusha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2008, 08:37 AM   #86
OzzieBloke
& OzzieDogs

OzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyfowler View Post
Uh... Man. Too many steroids. Camel-toe. Wrong.
OzzieBloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2008, 08:31 PM   #87
Imagoon4935
Space, the true asylum.

Imagoon4935 is still being judged by the masses

I'm sure I got at least some of these from rage3d, so don't hate me for reposts.

I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something. - Jackie Mason

"If English was good enough for Jesus, it's good enough for me!" -Priest in Little Rock, Arkansas; regarding the teaching of spanish as a second language in public schools (against it, of course).

"[Sigh] Alas yet again you have mistaken me for someone who actually gives a damn." -Alured Popple
Imagoon4935 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2008, 08:39 PM   #88
Imagoon4935
Space, the true asylum.

I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something. - Jackie Mason

"If English was good enough for Jesus, it's good enough for me!" -Priest in Little Rock, Arkansas; regarding the teaching of spanish as a second language in public schools (against it, of course).

"[Sigh] Alas yet again you have mistaken me for someone who actually gives a damn." -Alured Popple
Old Jan 19, 2008, 08:40 PM   #89
Cartigan
Banned

Cartigan is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imagoon4935 View Post
Does anyone else want to know why he is sitting there with a swim ring on?
Cartigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2008, 08:46 PM   #90
Imagoon4935
Space, the true asylum.