Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Aug 29, 2005, 02:51 AM   #91
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
El Sid
Rage3D Veteran

El Sid is still being judged by the masses

24 of 'em.
El Sid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2005, 02:55 AM   #92
Villainess
Haaaaaaiiii

Villainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

I just bought $10 Petrol and dayammmmmmmmmmmm! It was expensive! 128.8!!!!
Old Aug 29, 2005, 02:58 AM   #93
quartz01
Banned

quartz01 is still being judged by the masses

I swear this shits going to kill me. Uni started again. I have to take a big cup in the morning. By the time I get home I crash.. so I take any other cup and go to work. Ugh I feel sick.

Life is like the "no-sleep nazi" for me
quartz01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Aug 29, 2005, 03:01 AM   #94
VW_Factor
ÜBERVERBOTEN!

VW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwards

OHHO HOOHHHH!!! I have a good one now!!

A CS:S server!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smith
"Fail" = verb "Failure" = noun
VW_Factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2005, 03:53 AM   #95
squid
Cute

squid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villainess
I just bought $10 Petrol and dayammmmmmmmmmmm! It was expensive! 128.8!!!!
damn i paid 127.8 for BP ultimate on saturday night. i'm not filling up again until it goes down.
i wish i could get out of the house but i can't walk straight
squid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2005, 03:59 AM   #96
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonder squirrel
I bought groceries
same here!
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2005, 04:17 AM   #97
Villainess
Haaaaaaiiii

Villainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by squid
damn i paid 127.8 for BP ultimate on saturday night. i'm not filling up again until it goes down.
i wish i could get out of the house but i can't walk straight
What's going down? How Ill are you?
Old Aug 29, 2005, 04:34 AM   #98
squid
Cute

squid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird sings

i'm drugged up at the moment, so i can't drive, and i can't walk anywhere because it hurts too much. i can't even play any computer games because my reaction time is ****.
can you please get me an icecream/
Old Aug 29, 2005, 04:40 AM   #99
Villainess
Haaaaaaiiii

I would....but I have no idea where you live and it's storming here so I am too scared to go outside. I hope you are okay. I hate hospitals. Hope nothing serious is wrong!!!!
Old Aug 29, 2005, 04:48 AM   #100
squid
Cute

i'll just sit here with no icecream then
Old Aug 29, 2005, 04:48 AM   #101
riho
Breaking a take

riho can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyriho can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

the last thing i bought which wasnt a necessity item like toilet paper or food or smth were these to fix an old hub.

and when i get my first paychek i plan on getting these:

Last edited by riho : Aug 29, 2005 at 04:53 AM.
riho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2005, 05:35 AM   #102
quartz01
Banned

quartz01 is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by rihosims
the last thing i bought which wasnt a necessity item like toilet paper or food or smth were these to fix an old hub.

I've been looking for one of those forever, but forgot the name! What are they called again??
quartz01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2005, 05:42 AM   #103
riho
Breaking a take

riho can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyriho can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by quartz01

I've been looking for one of those forever, but forgot the name! What are they called again??
its a KVM switch
riho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2005, 01:40 PM   #104
pink_pants

pink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channel

(my most recent ebay buy as well)

Just dyed my hair...

and to make lunch...
pink_pants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2005, 01:47 PM   #105
Dave
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Subscriber

just bought parents a anniversary card for their 9th anniversary ( ). cant believe its been nine years already.

also bought 13 gallons of gas yesterday grrr expensive.
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2005, 01:53 PM   #106
gts007
Radeon Sea Islands

gts007 is still being judged by the masses

gts007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2005, 02:18 PM   #107
_TiTaNiuM
"The Talent"

_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by rihosims

Mmmm, X-micro, makers of fine quality... wait, who the hell is x-micro and why would you trust their networking hardware?

Spring the trap. Spring it all over her face.
_TiTaNiuM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2005, 02:22 PM   #108
Stingray
Banned

Stingray is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink_pants
Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2005, 02:25 PM   #109
Zenitram
Meat Popsicle

Zenitram is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by VW_Factor
OHHO HOOHHHH!!! I have a good one now!!

A CS:S server!!
shens! You need to back up a statement like that!
Zenitram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2005, 03:09 PM   #110
JonZ
Radeon Arctic Islands

JonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

a 18 inch Eddy Iron Maiden figure from Somewhere In Time and a Marv Sin City figure

just came back from Toronto CN expo
JonZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2005, 03:10 PM   #111
Razmadaz
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Razmadaz is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink_pants

Uhm - we're going to need pICS! of the honeymoon to verify that the results of using that video was indeed a success.

Just bought these ...

and they are in ma oven ...ohhhhhhh yeah .........
Old Aug 29, 2005, 03:16 PM   #112
dryars
MARK IT ZERO!!!!

dryars is still being judged by the masses

Fruit
Corsair PC8000 TWINX Dual Channel
Antec Nine Hundred Case
dryars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2005, 03:30 PM   #113
Cordl3ssPen
nareteV D3egaR

Cordl3ssPen is still being judged by the masses

Half-Life 2: Raising the Bar:

Cordl3ssPen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2005, 03:35 PM   #114
caveman-jim
Deposed King of Rage3D

caveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badges

A root canal.
caveman-jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2005, 03:41 PM   #115
jbarby
Victory is Mine!

jbarby is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockwave
2.899 a gallon for regular
jbarby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2005, 03:50 PM   #116
ATi VGA Wonder

guest once held a door open for a complete strangerguest once held a door open for a complete strangerguest once held a door open for a complete strangerguest once held a door open for a complete stranger

VAG-COM License with HEX-USB+CAN interface from Ross-Tech

guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2005, 03:59 PM   #117
badboy
Merc with a mouth

badboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird sings

the t-shirt, pants and belt
bought em today

"I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world." - Richard Dawkins

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin

"I'll happily keep risking it and enjoy my life" - Doozer

Luke: "God will make sure that evil gets punished"
Jason: "Oh yeah, then explain Europe to me?"
- True Blood
badboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2005, 03:59 PM   #118
_TiTaNiuM
"The Talent"

_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
VAG-COM License with HEX-USB+CAN interface from Ross-Tech

Nice. I just use my EM for logging, unfortunatly, I cannot log the wideband, well, to incorperate with my main log.
Spring the trap. Spring it all over her face.
_TiTaNiuM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2005, 04:48 PM   #119
curio
𐐒ananaD

curio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished road

I just bought these:

Old Aug 29, 2005, 05:08 PM   #120
Prefontain
Suicide Pace!

Prefontain is still being judged by the masses

I just bought a korg ca-30 guitar tuner.

my ears need still need training
Prefontain is offline   Reply With Quote