Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge » Motoring
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Motoring Anything that goes vroooom! and makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up, this is the place.

Old Feb 15, 2005, 06:08 PM   #211
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
shockwave
canucklehead

shockwave can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyshockwave can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon_k_w
Their close to 95k-100k new, bought mine used.
wow...what the heck is it?

I've never seen one before
shockwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 2005, 06:09 PM   #212
curio
𐐒ananaD

curio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kr0n0s
Funny, chev did not have a 428, perhaps your thinkgin of one of these

this is my fathers 67 427/435 tri-power vette. It has not moved in over 15 years. anyone in the market
Nice car!

And the LS7 is technically a 427.6 cubic inch engine - so you could argue either way, but I usually round up.
Old Feb 15, 2005, 07:28 PM   #213
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

Nope, tho i go to that one when the weather is nice. Great soap it has. Those pics were taken at Royal Windsor and winston churchill.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Payne3d
Is that the Mavis, Dundas carwash? I use that one too.
**G.I.BRO** is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Feb 15, 2005, 07:40 PM   #214
Twinke Masta
King of Blues

Twinke Masta is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockwave

its a very nice and extremely expensive 100k merceds G500
Old Feb 15, 2005, 08:14 PM   #215
PreservedSwine
When's dinner?

PreservedSwine is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kr0n0s
Funny, chev did not have a 428, perhaps your thinkgin of one of these

this is my fathers 67 427/435 tri-power vette. It has not moved in over 15 years. anyone in the market
Just for sh*ts and giggles, what kind of $$ is he asking? I am a HUGE fan of the 63-67 vette
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government—lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." --Patrick Henry
PreservedSwine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 2005, 08:31 PM   #216
GSGRUNT
No chops 🎸

GSGRUNT knows why the caged bird singsGSGRUNT knows why the caged bird singsGSGRUNT knows why the caged bird singsGSGRUNT knows why the caged bird singsGSGRUNT knows why the caged bird sings

Yeah... What does he want for it? I’ve got 10k lying around. I should buy some more nVidia stock with it. What the heck... my kids can go to community college. I want a Vette
Old Feb 15, 2005, 10:17 PM   #217
_TiTaNiuM
"The Talent"

_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by switchWRX
I see your pimp 3fitty and raise you a gun metal STi.

Chargespeed kit 1...

Chargespeed kit 2 is better though
Spring the trap. Spring it all over her face.
_TiTaNiuM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 2005, 10:19 PM   #218
_TiTaNiuM
"The Talent"

_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitmanCN47
Vs.

That's either Veilside or wings west... either way.... uke:
Old Feb 15, 2005, 10:33 PM   #219
RevolutioniZed
Banned

RevolutioniZed is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by _TiTaNiuM
That's either Veilside or wings west... either way.... uke:

What are you smoking?! Those kits are nice.
RevolutioniZed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 2005, 10:38 PM   #220
_TiTaNiuM
"The Talent"

Quote:
What are you smoking?! Those kits are nice.
it's nasty looking and they only make one kit, and it looks the damn same on every car it's for.
Old Feb 15, 2005, 10:41 PM   #221
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

OMG, a car kit on roids... I dont like it. The 350Z stock looks agressive, yet stylish. There are some cars that shouldnt be riceafied, the Z, is one of them.
Old Feb 15, 2005, 10:42 PM   #222
RevolutioniZed
Banned

Quote:

Mercedes G class
Old Feb 15, 2005, 10:42 PM   #223
Agent Smith
Mod of the Matrix

Agent Smith is still being judged by the masses

ps - my friend says that all the wires comming of my distributor looks like an octopus.
Agent Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 2005, 10:45 PM   #224
RevolutioniZed
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by **G.I.BRO**
OMG, a car kit on roids... I dont like it. The 350Z stock looks agressive, yet stylish. There are some cars that shouldnt be riceafied, the Z, is one of them.
You're crazy if you think any of those cars are "rice" The white one just plain owns. Then again..this is mainly a computer forum, cant expect people to know much about style b/c I mean..if its flashy...it automaticly sucks.
Old Feb 15, 2005, 10:49 PM   #225
_TiTaNiuM
"The Talent"

Quote:
You're crazy if you think any of those cars are "rice" The white one just plain owns. Then again..this is mainly a computer forum, cant expect people to know much about style b/c I mean..if its flashy...it automaticly sucks.
Yes, it does... veilside kis are disgusting, they make a car look like a spaceship.
Old Feb 15, 2005, 10:53 PM   #226
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

LOL - thats almost quote material. ALMOST...
But seriously, its hideous in my eyes. To bulky in which it doesnt flow with the car. The kit has to become with the body. Not just slapped on and there you go. FLUID... and that kit with that car is not fluid to me. Look back at the orig and its sport stock kit... everything is in line, in sync... total symmetry.

And yes, to me thats rice. No matter what car if one goes overboard, or places the wrong style kit to the car, is screaming rice at me.

Quote:
Then again..this is mainly a computer forum, cant expect people to know much about style b/c I mean..if its flashy...it automaticly sucks.
Old Feb 15, 2005, 10:58 PM   #227
Soul Rage

Soul Rage is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Are you saying you own a V6 350z? If so, lets see some pics.
First page, sonny.

<edit> Here, I'll save you the trouble.

http://img228.exs.cx/img228/2351/03g12bd.jpg

http://img228.exs.cx/img228/1197/07g17sx.jpg

http://img228.exs.cx/img228/741/08g19uz.jpg

http://img228.exs.cx/img228/7333/11g12sy.jpg

Last edited by Soul Rage : Feb 15, 2005 at 11:03 PM.
Soul Rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 2005, 11:06 PM   #228
RevolutioniZed
Banned

Now THATS nice
Old Feb 15, 2005, 11:19 PM   #229
Soul Rage

Soul Rage is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Depends what you like I guess, I think the 350z looks feminine - No, your right the 350Z isn't "slow" but for the money it is -- on a track day I killed a 350Z with my then STOCK WRX. I just find most people driving driving 350Zs are men going through a middle crisis -- bald old dudes trying to race me at stoplights.
I am 27 and have a full head of hair and no crisis. Just wanted a bad-ass car I could afford to pay off all at once and I was going for style. I tossed around a few models and made my decision. I haven't regretted it since. Looks plenty mean to me.

I did look at the WRX, and it is a force to be contended with, a truly sweet ride. I just liked the 350Z style more, it just looks and feel tighter and more sporty, to me.
Soul Rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2005, 12:08 AM   #230
rayzian
brokestatus

rayzian is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rippthrough
+

Sorted.
What motor is that?
Old Feb 16, 2005, 12:10 AM   #231
RevolutioniZed
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayzian
What motor is that?
Looks like an early accord/civic engine?
Old Feb 16, 2005, 12:18 AM   #232
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

HMm... I say german of sorts.
Old Feb 16, 2005, 12:19 AM   #233
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

Indeed... so easy on the eyes, yet shaaaaaaarp. Again, great pics and congrats on teh car!
Quote:
Now THATS nice
Old Feb 16, 2005, 12:23 AM   #234
Muerte_X
Radeon R600

Muerte_X is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by curio
Well said. I know a lot of folks keep screaming 'get back on topic' - but I don't think you hijacked this thread. It seems to be a good spot to discuss such matters - along with posting pics of our vehicles. You brought up some very valid points.

Well thanks, glad to know at least one other person one here is open minded.
Old Feb 16, 2005, 12:28 AM   #235
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

Old Feb 16, 2005, 12:41 AM   #236
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Destroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird sings

Here's my badass ride. 153hp, 750cc, intercooled, turbo, self designed and built

Ok, maybe the last one isn't my ride.
Old Feb 16, 2005, 12:42 AM   #237
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

BUTT thats what you get with your ride!
Old Feb 16, 2005, 12:58 AM   #238
shockwave
canucklehead

shockwave can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyshockwave can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

those are probably 55 year old cougars
shockwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2005, 01:12 AM   #239
dark_preacher
Radeon Arctic Islands

Location: United States i'm no hero. never was. never will be.
dark_preacher is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
those are probably 55 year old cougars
there getting up there. look at the huge saggy wrinkle on the blonde's back.
Old Feb 16, 2005, 08:40 AM   #240
Rippthrough
Nothing wrong with 4-pot!

Rippthrough is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Looks like an early accord/civic engine?

You and Gibro = wrong

Peugeot unit. Mi16.
1.9l NA, injected, 160bhp as standard, full alloy block/head, magnesium covers. Great engine to drive, fantastic soundtrack when it comes on cam.

Weighs as much as a fleas fart.

Also comes turbocharged....
Rippthrough is offline   Reply With Quote